BOE admit credit from THIN AIR!

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: BOE admit credit from THIN AIR!

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks muchly Jayen - I tried to find it in Money masters yesterday, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Great background though

Am now watching "Money as Debt II", but I think the info I wanted to show was in the previous release, so thanks for the reminder!!

:peace: :love:
B

Edited to add - Jayen - you have my blessings - "money as debt" was indeed what I was looking for, but "money as debt II" is even better.....my friends and family are about to get a double shock! - thank you so much
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Jayen4 » Sat May 08, 2010 2:24 am

You're entirely welcome,Freeman B . :sun: Glad to be of help.

* I've come over all 'warm and fuzzy' now ! :grin: (Not used to being thanked for stuff !.)

I will be using 'money as debt 2' in an upcoming court action (against my former mortgage company),to explain the total fraud involved with mortgages and banks. See if they can wheedle their way out of that !
Jayen4

Postby FreeEnergy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:46 pm

What's with the sun symbol ?
Freemasonic and or illuminate hand shake symbols, freemasonic and or illuminate sun symbols, and freemasonic and or illuminate love and light signatures are everywhere in peoples posts on this site and also tpuc.

Obviously Veronica And John Harris have been threatened to let the disinformants take over their forums.
FreeEnergy

Postby woodman » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 pm

:giggle: Someone is an angry man, there's really no point in getting hung up over silly little icons that don't really mean anything, :wink:

:love: :peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woodman » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:20 pm

‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby squark » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 am

Back in 1877 they got this too.....

The Treasury shall also on the application of the Bank of England reimburse out of the Consolidated Fund, or the growing produce thereof, any expenses incurred by the Bank of England for paper and printing in respect of the issue of Treasury bills.

I don't know why that makes me laugh
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby squark » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:08 am

And more so....
The expression " financial year" means the twelve months beginning on the first day of April and ending on the following thirty-first day of March.

They start you off on April Fools Day! The witty bastards.
squark

Postby squark » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 am

But here's something hopefully someone can use or take forward a bit. Its speculation but it make logical sense to me........

You are Born...registered....become an acquisition....a child of the province I heard from Canada....a ward of the court....your age is a disability....the Office of the Public Guardian looks after you........and puts your "stuff" in a public trust......The Public Trustee looks after you "stuff"......look for John Harris report from Dunn and Bradstreet on Ministry of Justice....also trading as Public Trustee Office......they also hold all the land...you know where to look to find allodial title now over equitable title.....The Public trustees act 1906 section13 pt3....you can see the accounts!....is this Consolidated Fund where the A4V value comes from?........the consolidated fund feeds a fund called the National loans fund...that fund pays interest on national debt.....if the national loans fund is empty.......National Loans Act 1968.....section12/1a......for providing the sums required to meet any excess of payments out of the National Loans Fund over receipts into the National Loans Fund, ....and later........For the avoidance of doubt it is hereby declared that the power to raise money under this section extends to raising money either within or outside the United Kingdom and either in sterling or in any other currency or medium of exchange, whether national or international.......so we borrow off the City (foreign?) to pay the interest while the consolidated fund has money in it.....so the parasite makes sure the host doesn't die.......and we may well be borrowing empty promises to pay in exchange for our promises to pay in order to issue promises to pay and thats all fine so long as we (or they) agree its a medium for exchange.

Does anyone want to swap some sand for some gold? Or the sky that's very useful..I will swap the sky for some gold...anyone?

I know theres more to find. I don't know if anyone else is on this trail? There must be someone to find who is trading (slave) bonds to grow the fund or is that a myth?
Now.... Excuse me while I Kiss The Sky..;-) Sorry, you say there's a charge?!!!!
squark

Postby musashi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:51 pm

This particular quarterly review seems to reveal the whole kit and caboodle and gives a child's eye view of money creation and the use of IOUs.
Interesting reading.

Musashi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby 1965freeman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 pm

"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Previous

Return to Banking Crime