BOE admit credit from THIN AIR!

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: BOE admit credit from THIN AIR!

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

kenlionheart wrote:HERE'S AN IDEA - it will PISS THEM OFF!!!

We will have brought the population out of debt, we will have created MORE money (through the "lending" process) and we will (within a few years) be the biggest bank in the world! :rotfl: :clap:

Hey...are you onto something sonny Jim?!?!? :giggle:

...or are you just on something??? :grin:
bustthematrix

Postby kenlionheart » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:13 pm

When you get a loan... you sign a paper saying "I promise to pay x amount etc..."

Then they give YOU papers saying "I promise to pay" (cash).

All they did is give you promise papers for your promise paper!

It was an "exchange" - not a "loan".

So if we - the "freemen" - can open a bank and do it the RIGHT way - then we would be the nation's favourite humans of all time! :8-):
kenlionheart

Postby hypnopaul » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 am

I showed the extract to my friend at the weekend who is a Chartered Accountant , after his initial shock that i was interested in financial matters he confirmed for me that banks do indeed make money out of fresh air (which i knew already)
and that they hope depositors won't want their money back all at once because the banks never have enough to pay it back. "Isn't that fraudulent?"i asked, he smiled and nodded his head.

I must weave that extract into my final notice to the credit card company next week!
by what authority are you using that name to identify a living man?
hypnopaul

Postby hypnopaul » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

The Deutsche Bundesbank has also said the same thing here http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/03/german-central-bank-admits-that-credit.html
hypnopaul

Postby Stubbs » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 am

This is dynamite!
I am shocked at the banks blatant admission to this fraud!!
Still the masses will never accept that this fraud is going on, right under their noses... and would resist any change! It really upsets me..
We, the minority really have to wake up the sleepers. we have to expose these fraudsters..
Stubbs

Postby hypnopaul » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 am

You're right Stubbs, they won't have it and won't even look into it most of them. I just keep chipping away I've started a newsletter, just an A4 page double sided, keep giving it out. I'm going to do a little booklet about banking and give it out right outside the banks I can spare an hour or two to do that.
I went to the post office yesterday to see about a postal order, she made a mistake and started asking if I was interested in their special offer on credit cards, i told her why I wouldn't be interested in one and made sure others heard, put it in a very nice way because I didn't want to embarass her, as they are 'encouraged' to ask, don't think she asked many more in the queue afterwards.
hypnopaul

Postby laughingcat » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Brilliant stuff, but how does this relate to Credit Card Companies? Are they a form of bank and allowed to create money in the same manner? It would be most useful to include this BofE quote in letters sent to the criminals...
laughingcat

Postby 1965freeman » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Just a quick posting.....

I had an encounter with a 'judge' today, in his chambers (a 'hearing room')... HE ACTUALLY FREELY ADMITTED THAT HE KNEW AND UNDERSTOOD THAT BANKS CREATE MONEY FROM THIN AIR.. I shit you not - and will post a recording (transcript) of the same soonest. He then, by some perverse screwed 'logic' still managed to find in favour of a bank that was claiming 'money' 'lent' as an overdraft despite the fact that he admitted they were not at any financial loss!!!!! - and now expects me to take any 'orders' he issues seriously.......

Drew: SELF EDITS IN RED TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi andrew

As this was admitted in chambers, you could put this in an affidavit and file it under seal (in an sealed envelope) specifying for whose eyes.....If he does not rebut your claim, this could be part of your reason to turn over his judgement....

This would be part of a process to discipline a rogue judge (judgement) and could be for the eyes of him and only those directly above him.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby dmurphy25 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 am

Hi chaps,

We all know that they create money from nothing and that its our signature that provides the value so I was wondering whether we could do the same:

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5185

I'm sorry to hijack this thread but it is relevant and I think this idea could benefit from as many of you knowledgeable types who can cast you opinions on it :sun:

Cheers,

Dave.
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

PreviousNext

Return to Banking Crime