BOE admit credit from THIN AIR!

Discuss all of your Banking, Finance and "Money" related issues here.

Re: BOE admit credit from THIN AIR!

Postby bustthematrix » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Great find BBD...and well worthy of distribution en masse...

The even bigger question is, why are they 'allowed' to do it?

It's an interesting point because even though they never admit it, and will never formally consent to doing so, the ultimate defence a lender has is to say that statute empowers them to manufacture 'money' in this way!

This again is smoke and mirrors because even though Statute law may say an action is 'OK', if that action goes against Common Law, it's still a crime.
bustthematrix

Postby Dipsy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 pm

They are allowed to do it because countries controlled by the IMF (almost total) are technically and absolute bankrupt for last 140 years so we are running under chapter 11.

But the proof didn't come from this book it came from legal publications long before that showed a bank can not use its own funds nor other peoples deposit when handing out credits so it wasn't hard to work out the credit comes from your pen.
Dipsy

Postby afbmcturk » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:38 am

HI All
first post on this forum although i've been keeping an eye here for a wee while.

Could be wrong but creating money from thin air is called fractional reserve banking (google for more info), and has been going on for sometime. Using this system they (the banks) can lend (create from thin air) 90% of any money deposited in their bank without touching the actual deposits. The other 10% is supposed to be held as a reserve( also thin air). This processs can go on for many times from one deposit.

e.g. 1000 deposited -10% = 900 to lend (100 reserve) the 900 is then deposited
900 deposited -10% = 810 to lend (90 reserve) the 810 is then deposited and so on many times.

Hope this is of some use.

Have fun

afb :wink:
afbmcturk

Postby joefree » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:51 am

afbmcturk wrote:first post on this forum although i've been keeping an eye here for a wee while.

Hi Afbmcturk - thanks for the post and of course you are absolutely correct. The idea of fractional banking is also one that is used when attempting to invalidate a contract since for a contract to be valid both sides must contribute something of substance (or words to that effect). So if you can show that banks created your mortgage out of thin air you can claim that they didn't contribute anything of substance and so "no contract" QED.

A more complete quote should include "Subject only but crucially to confidence in their soundness, banks extend credit by simply increasing the borrowing customer’s current account, which can be paid away to wherever the borrower wants by the bank ‘writing a cheque on itself’. That is, banks extend credit by creating money. This ‘money creation’ process is constrained: by their need to manage the liquidity risk — from the withdrawal of deposits and the draw-down of back-up lines — to which it exposes them.(1) Adequate capital and liquidity, including for stressed circumstances, are the essential ingredients for maintaining confidence."

Liquidity and confidence are the key ingredients to a run on a bank which is why when Uncle Ben at the Fed has been printing money like there's no tomorrow the favoured banks have been sitting on as much cash as possible to shore up their balance sheets. They are desperate to cover the black hole of derivatives in their balance sheets before anyone notices...... and of course the extra cash means that they can lend more based on the fractional banking system..... :grin:

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 pm

I started the thread to show that it is published in official documentation for all to see, should they care to look.

We all KNOW the money comes from thin air :giggle: , but now we have this in their own words, in thier own document.. :gasp: ...I would say much more powerful for educating the sleeple...it has already worked for me with some who refused to listen. :yes:

This was the crux - use this to attack the beliefs of the sleeple. Those who believe in the system will HAVE to believe this - it is from the system, so MUST be TRUE - get it? :mrgreen:

If you do get it - go start spreading the word, eh? I know WE know, it's the others who don't! :saint:

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby joefree » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:I know WE know, it's the others who don't! :saint:

I know you know we know. I just wanted to make sure WE know and THEY know..... or something like that.... :rotfl:

Good post Pete, as always.
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Farmer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Yes, good post Pete.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby bustthematrix » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

joefree wrote:
BaldBeardyDude wrote:I know WE know, it's the others who don't! :saint:

I know you know we know. I just wanted to make sure WE know and THEY know..... or something like that.... :rotfl:
Good post Pete, as always.

:grin:

..yes, just to make sure that we know that you know that I know that you know that they know that we know that they know that we know what we know and that we know that they know that, and that I know that you know that and you know that I know that but they don't know just how much we know neither do we know just how much they don't know that we know what we know and what we possibly don't know that they know what we may think they know but actually don't know which is why we need to know what we know!!! :rotfl:
bustthematrix

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 pm

:peace: I surrender! :clap: :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby kenlionheart » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:08 pm

HERE'S AN IDEA - it will PISS THEM OFF!!!

We open a new bank - and we do it the RIGHT WAY!

We give out lots of "loans" - but instead of doing the fraud - once we use the customer's signed paper to get credit from the BoE, we then TELL our customers that their loan has been repaid - THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO PAY BACK! ENJOY! :clap:

We only charge one small administration fee!

We'd have millions of customers and this country's population will go debt free within the blink of an eye! (they think they are getting FREE money! :giggle: :grin: )

We will have brought the population out of debt, we will have created MORE money (through the "lending" process) and we will (within a few years) be the biggest bank in the world! :rotfl: :clap:
kenlionheart

PreviousNext

Return to Banking Crime