How to de-rigester children

Re: How to de-rigester children

Postby musashi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm

When you register your child the info is passed on to the General Register Office, which is acessible by any government body.
When you apply for Child Benefits the National Insurance No. is generated by HMRC and attached to your child. It is then issued at age 16.
So, if you don't want your kid to pay tax - don't apply for Child Benefits! Is that not the easiest tax avoider you ever heard of?
Neither the HMRC nor the Births Registrar knew about ALLCAPS. So, is it the Dept of Commerce who creates it? Is my reptile, fearful mind correct to suggest it is?
The hunt continues.
musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby sosii » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Hope wrote:http://www.jcapsasl.org/

This site contains some very interesting info, seems to be based on both
common law and commerce, (although I am not an expert in any field)

I'm not 100% myself but commerce and common law isn't the problem, I think, it's the statute based admiralty fleet law is the problem.
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby sosii » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Guys...

You know what it's like, you are doing something very important and all of a sudden, BAM, you get a moment!
After you decide it's time to ease of on the caffeine you consider the idea.

We have a limited liability system, this is compartmentalised. We have a PERSON, created at birth as collateral on the security.
But is that the only liability? Surely we have many PERSON's and all requiring security, but all are defined individually;

PRISONER, DRIVER, TAXPAYER, RESIDENT, ACCOUNT / LICENSE HOLDER, VOTER, STUDENT...

Anything we ever had to SUBMIT an APPLICATION of REGISTRATION for, if you think about it all these titles all but guarantee income...

Or I'm I just thinking too much?
I declare that I, being a sovereign free man on the land, am a living soul and that I am the only power and authority within my life.
sosii

Postby musashi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 am

An interesting thought, sosii.
I just had a similar moment when reading the post.
Time for tea and a spliff while i think about it.
Thank you. i absolutely love an idea.
musshi
musashi

Postby musashi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:40 am

How about this.
1) Notice to Registrar for removal of registration. return B.C's
2) FOIA to General Register Office to ask which departments have accessed, or been given data re; you.
3) FOIA all named depts. supplied to you.
4) Notice of rescision of any and all contracts for fraud. Removal of all data. Common law copyright infringement of ALLCAPS, which you have, of course, obtained and witnessed by a Commissioner of Oaths! Send every one the notices.
5) from here on it gets interesting and a wee bit unpredictable. Depending on what happened you may take it into the criminal/commercial venues and issue Notices of Distress. Maybe get the Commissioner of the data potection in on the act with his investigations and criminal charges. After all, you simply want to discontinue with a service contract you have. No big deal.You might even manage a lien of your own.
You might get a Notice on the Registrar of Births to deregister, but the info they bank is public domain, and you won't get rid of that without a mighty high court battle.
musashi
musashi

Postby sosii » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:51 am

Jeez mate I'm thinking keyhole surgery, sounds like you want a blood eagle!

AS to FOIA, they are very good at misinterpreting even the most exacting statements, it won't be anywhere near as cut and dry. Some dept as you will know don't "know" anything about ALLCAPS. I'd think maybe a notice of understanding and request of clarification first to the relevant departments, then follow up with FOIA. If the notice is uncontested they can't say legally they have no knowledge. You'd need to insert a disclaimer that the served notice would not be considered material requested by the FOIA, cause you know they would. Even if they do contest, they'd have to prove it.

Once you've cleared the smoke...
sosii

Postby Hope » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 pm

This looks an interesting development; apparently, the grandparents filed the CAT www.jcapsal.org into the family court
and also sent a copy to the Hague , could just be coincidence :thinks:

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2010/uksi_20100232_en_1

Statutory Instruments
2010 No. 232
European Union
The European Communities (Definition of Treaties) (1996 Hague Convention on Protection of Children etc.) Order 2010
Made
10th February 2010
Coming into force
24th February 2010
At the Court at Buckingham Palace, the 10th day of February 2010
Present,
The Queen’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council
In accordance with section 1(3) of the European Communities Act 1972 a draft of this Order was laid before, and approved by a resolution of, each House of Parliament.
Accordingly, Her Majesty, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 1(3) of the European Communities Act 1972(1), is pleased, by and with the advice of Her Privy Council, to order as follows:
Citation and commencement
1. This Order may be cited as the European Communities (Definition of Treaties) (1996 Hague Convention on Protection of Children etc.) Order 2010, and shall come into force on the 24th February 2010.
Specification as one of the Community Treaties
2. The Convention on Jurisdiction, Applicable Law, Recognition, Enforcement and Co-operation in Respect of Parental Responsibility and Measures for the Protection of Children signed in The Hague on 19 October 1996(2) is to be regarded as one of the EU Treaties as defined in section 1(2) of the European Communities Act 1972.
Judith Simpson
Clerk of the Privy Council
EXPLANATORY NOTE
(This note is not part of the Order)
This Order declares the Convention on Jurisdiction, Applicable Law, Recognition, Enforcement and Co-operation in Respect of Parental Responsibility and Measures for the Protection of Children signed in The Hague on 19 October 1996 to be an EU Treaty within the meaning of section 1(2) of the European Communities Act 1972.
The Convention improves the international protection of children by providing uniform rules on jurisdiction, applicable law, recognition and enforcement for decisions on parental responsibility and measures for the protection of children. It also establishes a system of administrative co-operation to facilitate the operation of the Convention across international borders.
The Convention contains matters within the competence of the European Union, although the European Union is not able to become a party to the Convention itself. Those parts of the Convention which do not fall within European Union competence are ancillary to the provisions of the EU Treaties regarding judicial co-operation in civil matters, in particular those regarding the conflict of laws and jurisdiction, and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil matters.
The principal effect of declaring this Convention to be an EU Treaty is that the provisions of section 2 of the European Communities Act 1972 (which provide for the general implementation of EU Treaties) apply to it.
A full Impact Assessment has not been produced for this instrument as it has no impact on the costs of business, charities or voluntary bodies.
(1)
1972 c.68 Back [1]
(2)
Cm 7727 Back [2]
Hope

Postby musashi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Hey Sosii! Were the hell is a blood eagle in this process?
I suggest nothing more than a simple FOIR. I have read others that immediately issue threats - "if you don't do this then blah blah blah". I regard thse as foolish, aggresive and contrary to success.
My FOIR would be simply asking for a list of agencies who have had access, or been given info. A list. Nothing more. No threats, demands, or even details they might object to. Just a named list. Where's the blood eagle?
A series of FOIRs to the named agencies asking for no more than what they hold on you and who they may have shared with. No blood eagles yet.
The blood eagles may fly in later, if or when you are refused your request under non legal circumstances. The complaints and Notices may have to be used later, but I certainly never advocate immediate terror tactics.
Asking for exactitude in a request is a ploy to get you to restrict yourself. I always make a vague request - please give me what you have on me. No details and no exact titles or terms. At the end of the day wewould simply be asking for a non detail containing list of gove, non gov agencies.
If you've read my post on invisible Contracts on the bulletin board, then you'll understand that contracts probaby exist wherever you have applied for something, and as a matter of operation of law, others will, like the bank account you open, create a juristic fiction(another one!) and a contract. So my FOIA to discover all agencies is necessary in order to discover where to go to rescind all contracts, agreements and subrogation of rights and authorities. No blood eagles, just a series of letters and then Notices, and perhaps a return of documents issued by any of the agencies invloved.
never assume a violent process from me. I always begin from a standpoint of friendly enquiry.
I now believe that the ALLCAPS is created by HMRC, as this is the first place a mother goes to apply for a benefit. the NINO is generated there and attached to the person. The taxable corporate person.
Anyway, how dangerous is it to do an FOIR? How blood eaglingly violent?
The smoke never goes in my life, and never stopped me doing four languages, a psychology degree course, and several city & guilds. Not to mention military training.
Now caffeine.....? I never touch government drugs, or government approved drugs, like caffeine and alcohol. They are proven killers and destroyers of lfe. My smoke is quite the opposite.
Kindest regards, musashi
musashi

Postby rodgreenwell » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm

by "deregistering" are we not taking a "valuable future contribution" to the UK's massive debt burden away? uhmmm have a feeling that this valuable contribution into the future, worth a considerable undisclosed sum, will be difficult to give up by TPTB.....

If you consider that our BC forms a financing agreement of value in the global politics and financial arena, then deregestering could be a difficult nut to crack.... although (and not speaking as a parent) would it not be a great position to be in... aahhh as long as you do not want the benefits (and liabilities) that come with registration..
rodgreenwell

Postby sosii » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Musashi, steady mate we're on the same side, I'm all for gunning it, but with proper consideration. :kiss:

This is process cutting very close to the bone and I can't help thinking there must be repercussions... I'm gonna take great care here, it's not just my wellbeing I'm concerned for. As rodgreenwell just noted, very, very valuable.

As to what hope just posted, well I'm going to request those documents tomorrow and I'm wondering how that will work in with the Lisbon treaty, the statement:

The Convention contains matters within the competence of the European Union, although the European Union is not able to become a party to the Convention itself. Those parts of the Convention which do not fall within European Union competence are ancillary to the provisions of the EU Treaties regarding judicial co-operation in civil matters, in particular those regarding the conflict of laws and jurisdiction, and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil matters.
The principal effect of declaring this Convention to be an EU Treaty is that the provisions of section 2 of the European Communities Act 1972 (which provide for the general implementation of EU Treaties) apply to it.
A full Impact Assessment has not been produced for this instrument as it has no impact on the costs of business, charities or voluntary bodies.

Undoubtedly this is going to be a concern in the coming months as they bring every poisonous regulation to bear on us. As in I'm sure most people her know and most of the sheeple are unaware that a general election this may is unconstitutional now (see clause I.46.4 of the EU Constitution). :police:

My point is this are we even sure we're playing on the real rulebook now, if any here can deconstruct all 6 euro treaties that make up the new EU constitution then they are infinitely smarter than me or even 10 of me. :puzz:
sosii

PreviousNext

Return to Children