Police Interceptors

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Police Interceptors

Postby frogmanbrabs » Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Saw a cop show tonight (Police Interceptors) in which they chased a ford focus down the A50 at 133mph and showed him driving dangerously and eventually crashing into another car and a lorry. The announcer said that after a brief spell in hospital he was handed over to the cops they want to nick him for drunk dangerous driving and failing to stop unlike the focus he was driving the case is ongoing.
I saw the same program a couple of months ago and in that program the announcer said after a spell in hospital the man was released and no further action was taken due to lack of evidence. Strange that. I wonder which version is true and why there are 2 versions sounds a bit dodgy to me.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Re: Police Interceptors

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon May 28, 2012 10:51 pm

probably neither. they make it up as they go along in accordance with whatever the viewers are to be thinking over the season. likely the whole "lack of evidence" thing was echoed in soap operas and news stories at the same time for whatever reason. gullible people can have their whole minds rewired by watching tv for a few months and most people are watching it their entire lives. the central aim of police chase programs is to program you to be afraid of the police, ignore when they break the law and reaffirm the support for them indoctrinated in you at school. its heavy trash, like the bill on steroids with no plot. i probably sound extreme like one of those guys in the fifties going on about mcosmic rays from space being used to control our minds but i speak truly. get a book instead or wire up youtube to your hypnobox.
Freeman Stephen

Postby pitano1 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:29 am

have a read,instead of watching `telie vision. :giggle:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby frogmanbrabs » Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 am

I watch the cop programmes to see how the bill deal with non offences and to see how they work to get a wrongful conviction. I know it's all bullshit aimed at frightening the sheeple into being suservient but You'll never take me alive copper.
frogmanbrabs

Postby Stiv.McM1 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

I watch this daily and it "boil's ma pish" watching these police "jail" people they have mo evidence against!
Ohh we found canabis next to your vehicle now your under arrest, knowing perfectly well there is no hard evidence to say it came from that person.
Stiv.McM1

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 pm

I just dont get why they use violence against people with canabis and not against people with celery. its like racial discrimination against plants! i bet loads of people smoke it just to rebel against the injustice of it all.
Freeman Stephen

Postby frogmanbrabs » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Is it an offence to eat magic mushrooms? :puzz:
frogmanbrabs

Postby squark » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 am

Can you really smoke celery?
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby enegiss » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 am

dont know if ya can smoke celery, but i have heard ya can eat cannabis and it apparently for some has cured cancer,
is celery any type of Health Danger, like... if you ate to much of it and it made you that ill that you watched the telly and it made you eat shit food eat as well, would they attack you for it lol
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby enegiss » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 am

what i cant understand is, lettuce that is isomerised makes a substance that is similar to cannabis resin and is believed to be as psycho active as cannabis? yet there are no probs with making it nor selling it to the general public,
it is i believe a prohibition on using it (proper Hemp Cannabis) mainstream for fear that people will find out how useful it is in a bad period of austerity (planned for over a hundred years probably) and that fuel doesnt take long to grow nor prepare, check the evidence here http://democracydefined.org/1report.htm imo :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Next

Return to Motoring issues