parking tickets

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

parking tickets

Postby pitano1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 am

some points highlighting the fraudulant issuing of
`so called` fines for parking
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmselect/cmtran/748/748we10.htm
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: parking tickets

Postby pedawson » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks for this pitano1.
I have had my boss in an absolute rage today.
I have a parking ticket, two actually, and he knows about them. Not because I told him but because the ex-owner of the car had one delivered to his address and he gave it to my boss to deliver to me.
I told my boss when I accepted it from him that I would not be paying it. The reasons we all know.

When I read this today I copied it and went to him and explained what was going on, he had previously stated categorically that I was breaking the law and that I would get further fines and even prison.
So I took this to him and quoted sections of it, he was having none of it and said I was just a bar room lawyer and knew nothing of the law.

I just shrugged my shoulders and said, you think what you like this is what the law states and your standing in this is incorrect.
He stated 'categorically' that he know of others who had not paid fines and received prison sentences, which I know to be bull shit, and he made it quite clear that 'such documents as these' are not to be brought into work again.
Now I know of at least two laws he has broken in saying this but I will leave him to his own slumber.

There is NO WAY this individual will ever wake up and he is full of his own importance, his stance is that he is the CEO of the company and he knows solicitors and they would back him up, FOOLISH man, I feel sorry for him.

It wound him up and that was my intention, he often asks me 'Who do you think your talking to?' to which I reply 'Well if you don't know who am I to tell you?'
He is a very tightly wound up and constantly stressed because of the authority he has. He tells me he has to 'bollock' the guys regularly so they know who the boss is. His words not mine.
Oh and we are not to believe what is on the 'INTERNET' because the (PTB) 'THEY' know what they are doing and we are not as well educated as them.
This said from a CEO who has NO formal education, even at high-school level and has to take his wife with him to sit the motorbike test because he cannot always remember things. AND, because I read 'BOOKS' it doesn't mean I know all there is to know.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

So thanks for this, it picked me up no end.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby pitano1 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 am

hi phil.
the pleasure is all mine,my freind.

as for your boss, `i pitty him`.

from your description of his actions,i suspect
that deep down,he is nothing more than a
confused and, frightened child.

he litrally does not know who he is,thats why he
goes round asking.DO YOU know who i am. :giggle:

namaste
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 pm

"...and he knows solicitors and they would back him up..."

Lol, solicitor's don't know jack. Here is a quote from a book "Constitutional & Administrative Law" 6th Ed, Hilaire Barnett, chapter 4 - "The Rule of Law", page 73, final paragraph:

"With the settlement of 1688 and the Bill of Rights 1689, the doctrine of parliamentary supremacy over the King, the prerogative and common law was established.
Thereafter, there were to be no assertions of any overriding higher law. The judges bowed to the sovereignty of parliament."

Anyone see a problem with the content of that quote? Of course you do but, believe it or not, this text is used in universities up and down the country to teach Law to undergrads.
Dreadlock

Return to Motoring issues