Police stop in de-registered car

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Police stop in de-registered car

Postby Chug » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm

here are links to Murph's latest episode in the deregistering of his car, the first police stop.

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/v/cP8BGjkGAdg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8BGjkGAdg

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/v/ec-euzvhj28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec-euzvhj28

waiting on part 3

love n harmony in the community
Chug
Enemy of the state
Last edited by knightron on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to embed vids properly..:)
You can fool some people sometimes But you can't fool all the people all the time, So now we see the light, We gonna stand up for our right, So you'd better, Get up stand up, stand up for your right, get up, stand up, don't give up the fight.
Chug

Re: Police stop in de-registered car

Postby FASEN8R » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 am

Awesome attempt at keeping a level head, cannot be easy given the situation. Well done Dave!! :clap:
Looking forward to viewing part 3........

Namaste :peace:

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby Chug » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Cheers for embedding the vids Knightron,

every forum seems to have a different way of doing it, some need the full video page url some just v=and following numbers/letters and here I've now found out only needs the numbers/letters.

Chug
Enemy of the state
You can fool some people sometimes But you can't fool all the people all the time, So now we see the light, We gonna stand up for our right, So you'd better, Get up stand up, stand up for your right, get up, stand up, don't give up the fight.
Chug

Postby knightron » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

It gets very frustrating when you are stopped and they believe they are in authority, When you politely ask them to accept your paper work and they continue to ask the same question over and over again trying to get you off balance and wrong footed..Well done for standing your Ground and remaining calm and in Honour..:) :shake:
The Police Man is to be given his due here, he could have acted like they Normally do and just use force right at the off..I look forward to part 3 cheers Chug..:)
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby enegiss » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 pm

the cop looks amused, i think they know whats going on, and some of them appear interested, i bet they go and check it out afterwards init :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby enegiss » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/v/lFE7qpFq-G4

here is the 3rd part, HV, you know i dont know what ime doing bruv, thanks before hand :grin:
Last edited by knightron on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to embed the vid..:)
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby knightron » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Ah well ..Commercial lien time.... they are a bunch of thieving bastards..!
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby pitano1 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm

accepted bill for£20.000.
quite happily. :shake:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby FASEN8R » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Gotta give it to ya Dave, well done my friend. Keeping your cool head in a situation like that is not the easiest of things eh!
As for the runt of the litter stating he'd just bought the car for 20 grand...... I bet he wishes he'd lost his ego for a while now!!
A comment on Daves Youtube video about sums it up.... Buy a 2nd hand car in decent nick i.e. roadworthy, no log book/no tax/no MOT/no ins but be honourable and accept that you have FULL liability should any accident to be your own fault and bingo! It sure as hell aint gonna cost anywhere near what it would do to 'go legal'.
Ideally it would also be a diesel and make your own biofuel, but 1 step at a time eh!! :giggle:

This is nothing more than absolute daylight robbery and we should be having words with that woman (commonly known as the queen) she makes me :puke:
On a brighter note....... I'd be looking forward to claiming the 20 grand in fiat notes and putting it towards a bloody good motorhome or bus to live on!!! :cheer:

Namaste :peace:

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby Chug » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 pm

There are also some interviews of Murph with Pondy on TNS podcast, top two on the list, the first pondy/murph interview is the 2nd one down 24th_jan_2012.mp3

and the top one 31 January 2012.mp3 is the latest you need to get past a third of the way in to get to the point where Murph comes on.

Chug
Enemy of the state

EDIT: Anyone else noticed that Murph's freeman league site/forum is down, I sent him a message but no reply thus far.
Chug

Next

Return to Motoring issues