Proof that the DVLA own your car

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Proof that the DVLA own your car

Postby Freemanscatalogue » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Hello.

I'm not a car driver but my parents are.

I told them the other day that they don't own their car and they didn't like the sound of that.

If anyone has any useful information or links to back this up please would they let me have them?

Thanks.
Freemanscatalogue

Re: Proof that the DVLA own your car

Postby Karl:J » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Actually if you really want to boggle their mind then ask them if they even paid for the car.... what did they use, was it platinum, gold, silvers or paper with no value and provided by a bank for our use, or credit, created from nothing from the same bank, because if it was paper or credit then the bank has title to it as it was created by them and owned by them so your parents just used money/credit belonging to someone else (bank) to buy a car.... so who really owns their car..?
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby holy vehm » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm

good answer karl :yes:

its all about registration, you register the car with the dvla.
legal definition of registration is to give up ownership. the dvla if you register with them is now the legal owner, you are just the registered keeper.
the main problem is getting the powers that be to regonise that fact.

have a think and see how many other things are registered, you will be very surprised.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Freemanscatalogue » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 am

Thanks.

Will do.
Freemanscatalogue

Postby jonboy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Just show them the V5 document. It refers to us as "registered keeper" not "owner". Case closed.
If cars belonged to us, then nobody could clamp them, tow them away, or cruch them, it would be unlawful.
I tried to educate my mum, she didn't want to know, she seemed offended. "shining a torch into the eyes of someone asleep, only results in them closing even tighter".
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby geebee » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Edit by Veronica: Post deleted for spamming
geebee

Postby geebee » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Edit by Veronica: Post deleted for spamming
geebee

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm

geebee wrote:
jonboy wrote:Just show them the V5 document. It refers to us as "registered keeper" not "owner". Case closed.
If cars belonged to us, then nobody could clamp them, tow them away, or cruch them, it would be unlawful.
I tried to educate my mum, she didn't want to know, she seemed offended. "shining a torch into the eyes of someone asleep, only results in them closing even tighter".

Aaargh!

People who think they are lawyers based off afew forum posts!!!!

AAAargh!!!

You guys are getting your legal knowledge from ... the internetz!

Well, you get yours from the UK corporation.....so, by that logic, honours even I would say GeeBee. :hug:

FACT - trust law...regestration will effect transfer of LEGAL title and therefore OWNERSHIP, KEEPING equitable title with the buyer of the car. Gilberts summaries on trust law. :yes:

Some things on the internet are believable, even factual. One to our side, I believe GeeBee, old boy! :wink:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 am

From Bouviers:

REGISTER, evidence. A book containing a record of facts as they occur, kept by public authority; a register of births, marriages and burials.

2. Although not originally intended for the purposes of evidence, public registers are in general admissible to prove the facts to which they relate.

I realise that this is not a common opinion on these or any other freeman-related boards, but with all due respect to all concerned, I have lost count of the number of letters from the DVLA I have read which explained that it is NOT THE OWNER OF THE VEHICLES IN ITS DATABASE. If that wasn't the case, then why hasn't somebody sued it for fraud by non-disclosure, false representation and abuse of position? Because it doesn't own the conveyances, so the charges wouldn't stand.

However, the DVLA does have a list of all the vehicles and drivers who voluntarily and expressly consented to abide by the the codes laid down by the Department of Transport, which emlpoys its executive agency, the DVLA, to collect road tax and sell the information on its database for profit.

When somebody doesn't pay road tax and has their car stolen by the boys in green, often with the collusion of the boys in blue and the Magistrate's Court, the lawful excuse to tow is not that the car really belongs to the DVLA; it is that it has an enforcable lien right in the property registered in its database, in the event that the keeper fails to pay the road tax.

Just as a mechanic can retain possession of a car he has fixed without being paid, the DVLA can legally take possession of any untaxed vehicles found using the public highways, in order to discharge any unpaid liabilities of its keeper. Unless, of course, the ownership and usage of the conveyance is publicly recorded as private in nature and exempt from levy and third party lien, and its owner has a £500K insurance bond lodged with the Accountant General.

The creation of Registered Keepers on the DVLA's forms was not intended to hide its ownership of our conveyances in plain sight, as is so often the case in these matters; it was to prevent traffic tickets, summonses and the like from being sent to the wrong location, when owners fail to inform the DVLA of a change of address. Since each road traffic offence must be heard by a Magistrate within six months of the alleged offence, I would imagine the Department of Transport identified that there was more profit to be made by tightening up the system of legalised extortion.

Peace
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby Veronica » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 am

Quoting Law Dictionaries is as IRRELEVANT and ABSURD as Legalese itself.

The reasons are given in my book.

Black's Law Dictionary is anyway a publicly admitted HOAX (thread here ... somewhere) ... (and all the others are based on it)

LEGALESE = FICTION ...whereas REALITY = FACT.

And only REALITY = REAL ... nothing else counts. The sky is going to fall in on DAWKS like Geebee & Hooplescat VERY SOON, since the Bank of England are on record publicly admitting that 'money' is created out of thin air.

(Something we all knew, of course)

LEGALESE/LAW DICTIONARIES AND POLICYMEN are all about 'supporting money'. Thus they support "thin air" with their conjoinment in thuggery.

YOU OWN YOURSELF.

YOU OWN YOUR CAR.

YOU OWN EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU OWN.

"Legalese" tries to take this away from you ... AND IF YOU BELIEVE IT DOES... then it does.

If you believe it can't ... then it can't.

(On a practical note, it may very well be that - in the interim - you may need to place your property out of their grubby reach, of course)

And that is the bottom line.

(It's ALL about MINDSET ... and NOTHING ELSE)

BTW: FOR, AND ON THE RECORD, the Irish are well into this, in Dublin. They've managed to halt house repossessions in one County. However this is because they have a Constitution. If we had a worthwhile Constitution (instead of something that bows & scrapes to REPTILES and LIZARDS) ... we could do the same.

What is a Constitution? Oh ... a MINDSET (written down and expressed in PLAIN ENGLISH)!
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to Motoring issues