The Devil and the DVLA

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Re: The Devil and the DVLA

Postby Bassjocky » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Thanks for the reply pedawson, i have seen the videos, and read posts concerning other equally important issues regarding our rights as Freemen, and i fully agree and support any movement to make the population of this once fine land aware of their inalienable rights.
There comes a time in every war, where the talking has to stop, and action is required. We can send out endless letters, affidavits etc', and we will get the same responses, because they believe we have not got the guts to take the next step. I chose the the battle with the DVLA as the perfect opportunity to show the teeth of the British lion. Motoring expenses are the biggest talking point in the country at the moment, and a victory against the DVLA would open a floodgate of support for FMOTL.

The "Birkenhead" episode was ignored by the national press, maybe because they viewed it as another "Man bites dog" story. "Police officers, and Officials of the DVLA arrested for criminal acts" would be a story they could not decline.

The work being done by the supporters of FMOTL is fantastic!, but all that work will count for nothing unless we take that first step. It is our duty to live within the law of this land, it is also the duty of law enforcers to enforce those laws. Faced with a determined responsible, knowledgeable large deputation how could they refuse not to.
If there is to be a revolution of revelation, there has to be a strategy. If that strategy is already in place i wish you every success, and i stand ready to be counted.
Bassjocky

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:19 pm

pedawson wrote:TPTB aren't stupid, they know what is going on and try as they might they are slowly but surely losing the plot.
Our numbers are swelling and the world is no longer a safe place for those who wish to 'CONTROL' hence the militarised 'FORCE', however this is their downfall and we don't mind them knowing it - straight into the trap they go and there is no turning back for them, for this is the quickest way to fail for them.

I have to say I'm constantly delighted lately at how often I meet someone, who, often without my prompting, starts to talk of freeman related topics, court, council and police coruption. The ball is truely rolling and there's no stopping it now.
kevin

Postby enegiss » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 pm

kev, ime happy to report the same findings locally, even today, at their place of business, they squirmed and it was a delight to behold :giggle:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Oshun » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Historical reference demonstrating origin of place name, "Snottingham": http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://www.nottshistory.org.uk/swinnerton1910/chapter1.htm&sa=U&ei=C7lgTs-QIYuwhAeu1e36Dw&ved=0CA8QFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFmKM5SXTdxuKm9Uj30zJNLoQzrfg

Update to follow - apologies for not spotting the thread is active sooner - been here and there. So it goes, so it goes.

Much love
:sun:
Oshun

Postby pitano1 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

hi beaky.

its great to hear that,you have started studying freeman /new world order/illuminati..e,tc

reading through your post,i thought you should be asking `questions,about things you still dont understand.

for example..`money/taxes/the law/legal system.

to me your post sounded like it was written by some kind of hybred between a `daily star` reporter,and
a tax slave.

speaking for myself,i found your post,a load of self opinionated drivel,gleaned partly from the m.s.m,and partly
from a `shall i say`partial,grasp,of reality.

in future,i for one would like to see some proof/links,for your sweeping statements.

this is not personal,but we are all here to learn,are we not?

:peace:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/diplomacy_deception/diplomacy_deception00.htm

FDR_Book_the_handbook_human_ownership.pdf

pitano1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby kenb » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

This is a great thread, it's good to see the viewpoint of someone who still justifies supporting the system, which is misguided, as it's just about to go into complete oblivion, there are cracks appearing everywhere, and so much evidence of corruption, I have been subject to a lot of it with others I know (of all backgrounds) behind the scenes, and believe me, lawful remedy will be very sweet, oh yes! and I'm very excited by the prospect :cheer: . Slowly slowly catchee monkey as the saying goes. :grin: :grin: :8-): Lose the fear. Live in :peace:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby enegiss » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:43 pm

ditto beaky, :grin: :grin: :8-): Lose the fear. Live in :peace:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Choosing to do what is right

Postby Oshun » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 am

Imagine, if you will, the following scenario. You are peacefully travelling along an ancient roadway in a private form of transport, observing the road conditions, taking it easy and being mindful of other users of the highway. The sun is shining over the Pennines as you approach the outskirts of a town called Buddhasfield, an enclave in the region known as Elmet.

All is well and the journey almost complete when a flashing blue light and a wailing siren alert you to the fact that the (already observed) commercial driver behind you wishes to pull over.

You choose to pull over, switch on your video camera and prepare for the inevitable encounter. He is with a woman and both are in the costume of the corporation whose interests they evidently represent. The male of the specie begins to press you for an explanation of a plate on the vehicle which reads, ‘NAMASTE’. The documentation you present provides an explanation, a declaration of your right to travel freely, a name you go by and an address for any mail to be sent to. The Declaration contains a fee schedule, which informs said officer of one’s charges in the event that a corporate entity seeks to enforce its services upon one without consent.

Unfortunately, as is so often the case with those employed as agents of the state, this man is somewhat bound up in the role of his ego and his costumed status and his power of perception is dimmed by this. He knows not what he is doing, is unwilling to act as a public servant and refuses to spend some time reading through something that is outside his reality tunnel. So it goes, so it goes.

Dissatisfied with one’s paperwork, and one’s repeated mantra that one is travelling privately and not performing any function in a public capacity, he grabs the camera, handcuffs you and forces you into the back of his car.

The private car is then stolen - along with all its contents - and carried to a commercial company’s premises. The officer then informs you that there will be an extortion charge should you wish to get it back.

Next, he kidnaps you, taking you to a dungeon where you are held without your consent, subjected to all manner of (failed) attempts to contract by way of one’s signature, forced into providing specimens of one’s biological property and locked in a cell for the next 6 hours. You are unable to make a phone call as your mobile phone has been stolen with the car. The head dungeon master, who refers to himself as the ‘desk sergeant’ informs you that because the agents were unable to find the vehicle identification number on the chasis (it was removed when the car was deregistered), they are investigating to see if it is stolen.

Eventually, you are let out onto the street. It’s a chilly August evening and there are 4 amoured vehicles and a gang of men on the pavement, dressing up in costumes that incorporate knee pads, elbow pads, body armour, cudgels, gas sprays, electronic stun guns, visored helmets and big shields. One asks one of the dramatis personae what they are doing and he informs you that they are off to protect some corporate interests (a supermarket) which is under some kind of attack from a cadre of presumably disgruntled local people. In this instant the role of the police is clear - the common law crimes listed below have been committed against one and all those minions out on the streets around the country as the engineered ‘riots’ unfolded are there as the private corporate enforcers and protectors of the elite and their assets.

In spite of it all - the theft, kidnap, false imprisonment, attempted extortion, the perjury of an officer who falsely claimed you had not provided him with the requested information and a list of statutory offences as long as the stunted arm of the ‘law’, you begin to chuckle for you know, deep within, that all is pantomine, all is play and all is unfolding just as it should in these apocalyptic times. You gotta smile, you just gotta smile.

Were it not for the mechanised transport and other technologies, the scenario that is depicted here could be easily applied to other, more distant eras when highway robbery, extortion and injury were similarly practised just like this - we’re living in a gangsters’ paradise and it’s been going on for millennia. . .

Many will see this as comeuppance, indeed, many were the people who said it would end thus, that one would eventually be arrested, a perfectly workable car stolen and finally crushed. However, they miss the point - readers of this thread will see the validity of the claims against this aggressive CROWN entity and will instantly appreciate the truth of said claims. We are free to roam this earth when, wherever and by whatever form of transportation we may choose and no one can deny us that unalienable right. This is supported by the constitution, by the timeless understanding of the people of their divine freedoms and, way before it was written down, the ancient customs of these lands which were passed on by way of mouth from generation to generation. This is my understanding and it has been expressed by way of Claim of Right and by way of one’s actions and I will not cave into accepting any form of contract with an entity whose ethic is based on the ‘might is right’ enforcement of unlawful contracts which, in any event, are rendered void by way of their procuration without full disclosure and under duress.

And yet there has to be a light side to all of this. One readily acknowledges that, and, of course, there is a certain comedic element to it (and, at least as far as this traveller is concerned, it is divine comedy) which may serve to en-lighten us should we choose to see it thus. :sun:

One’s legal person was charged with some nine counts. The charges were returned - unsigned, “refused for cause” to the ‘CEO’ of the regional constabulary. There will, doubtless, be more to follow as new remedies emerge but in the meantime, there is the small matter of sending a bill to the extortionists for charges accrued under the Fee Schedule with which the other party has been served.

I read with interest others’ comments on this and it occurs to me that a representative action against DEVILAIR may be something we could focus on collectively - feel free to pm me if you would be interested in joining such an action should you have experienced similar unlawful actions at the hands of the corporate entities referenced herein.

Namaste.
:grin:
Oshun

Postby Oshun » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am

Hi Beaky,

thank you for your post - I found this part particularly hilarious:

how it was all started by a foreigner who even as he did so, displayed open contempt for this country by degrading his town name from Nottingham to "Snottingham"... Heck Sadiq Khan, they might even make you lord mayor of Nottingham, and as first action rename that town in the way you desire...

So Sadiq Khan, just from curiosity like, whats your shame level on this ?

Considering he's a corrupt politician and not the OP you seem to be referring to, I would say zero.

Peace !

Uproariously yours,

Sadiq Khan - the 'foreigner' who you believed started this thread. LMAO :grin:
Oshun

Postby huntingross » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm happy to go up against the DVLA, they have breached international and domestic law in their dealings with me.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Motoring issues