The Devil and the DVLA

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Re: The Devil and the DVLA

Postby Oshun » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:05 pm

madscotbiker wrote: did you still have minimum third party insurance cover on your conveyance,
yes.

the reason i am asking is, i have had no problems to date with any police traffic or local, been tailed by both and not been pulled to date and i am wondering if the reason is i have insurance full comp, still had 6 months cover when i started this,
- an interesting point, sounds feasible

I know a man here in Nottingham who, after a bit of searching around, has recently purchased public liability insurance - so it seems , as usual, there are options/remedies available :thinks:

Alternatively, one could craft a promissory note for £500, 000 as per the (amended) requirements of the 1988 act, and, after seeking an order from the Ministry for Transport :thinks: , lodge it with the Accountant General. This would cover you for all third party liabilities. And some more...

This issue is still ongoing... but another de-registration may well be looming...

Peace.

Oshun
Oshun

Postby treeman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Keep us posted Oshun, YOUR brudders from hudders, are right behind you. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Oshun » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Thank you kindly, my friend :sun:
Oshun

Postby huntingross » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:29 am

Interesting Oshun, we seem to be arriving at a similar place......which always makes me think there is merit.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1808&start=30#p39895
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby graham74 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi Oshun,

Fistly with regards to the ordeal you suffered at the hands of the DVLA I'd like to send you my sympathies. I lost a car myself and had many other 'run-ins' with the various scum and scurge of humanity that seem to have the power. It must have been so frustrating at the time to know that you were completely in the right and to have your rights violated by the very people employed to preserve your rights. Those filth that aided the DVLA in the theft and bullying should be held accountable too. Double the penalty for the rozzas who violate the rules they enforce on others.

Now you've unleashed your well informed wrath upon the DVLA what has been the outcome? Unless I'm being stupid (which I wouldn't rule out) the subject left off with still no response from the DVLA and you had started proceedings against them/served a Comercial Lien on Noel Shanahan. Please tell how this long and intriguing story ends.

Peace and respect.

P.S. Did you have to pay for the Notary's services and why were they needed. Forgive my ignorance but I gotta learn somehow...
graham74

Postby FreeEnergy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Why use a notary when you can use a solicitor ?
FreeEnergy

Postby holmfirthbobble » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey Oshun - your post is over a year ago now. Did you succeed and get your car back with compensation?
holmfirthbobble

Postby newmannewy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

3 things id like to add

1). Why did you adress your grievance to the PERSONS rather than the company name DVLA or whatever it is registered as in its memorandum. As I do not think it should be personal to geoff hoon or the other guy. It needs to be to the correct legal entity to have merit.

2). Have you read this http://www.svpvril.com/vehicle.html As I think you may be missing the manufacturers certificate of ownership. As this signifies true ownership of the vehicle.

3). How did it go ? What happened ? can we get an update ?

regards
newy
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby Oshun » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 pm

How did it go ? What happened ? can we get an update ?

Still on-going, my friend - although that vehicle has yet to be returned, the lien was perfected and DVLA owe a substantial sum for the loss and harm caused by the negligence of its officers.

In synchonicity with HR's thread http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6707 this is my latest notice of Recsission and De-registration which may be of use/interest to others:
To MOLE BANANAMAN, CEO,
for and on behalf of DEVILAIR,
Swansick SAX 7XX
Our reference:
Notice of Rescission & De-registration. Notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principal.
Dear Sir,
I hereby serve notice on the Ministry of Transport and the DEVILAIR by way of service upon the CEO of DEVILAIR, MOLE BANANAMAN, that I rescind and revoke, ab initio, all actual and presumed contractual obligations with said commercially operated Agency, known as DEVILAIR.
For the avoidance of doubt, this matter is independent of and without prejudice to any and all claims arising from the dishonour of the Affidavit of Obligation and perfected Lien as detailed in the NOTICE OF CERTIFICATE OF NON-RESPONSE & FURTHER CHARGES and THE NOTARISED CERTIFICATE OF NON-RESPONSE, of June 9 2010 and duly served by way of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Ref. no. XXXXXXXXGB on MOLE BANANAMAN, for and on behalf of DEVILAIR, on 18 June 2010.

In accord with my Claim of Right as served by way of Recorded Delivery in May 2009, on the woman acting as the Queen of England and the Commonwealth, I hereby reiterate my right to travel by whatever form of conveyance I choose without having to enter into any contractual obligations with the DEVILAIR.

I also claim the right to revoke the unlawful contract formed by the enclosed Driver’s Licence - it has been and is of no use to me - why would a man need a licence to perform an action that is his lawful right? It is taken as unlawful on the grounds that I was not given full disclosure of the terms and conditions embedded within said contract/licence. Given that it is a logical fallacy to claim that a licence is required to carry out a lawful action, I claim the right to rescind the licence on the illogical basis for its existence.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not ‘drive’ in a DEVILAIR registered vehicle - I travel in my own private conveyance. I am not a DRIVER, which I understand to mean one who is travelling on the highways and engaging in commercial activity thereupon and politely decline any and all future attempts at persuading me or falsely asserting otherwise. I no longer wish to contract with an organisation that is based on a deception and one that uses force, coercion and theft to enforce falsely represented contractual obligations on people.

I claim the right not to be bound by the statutory requirements of any and all motor vehicle acts of a parliament I have no allegiance to. I am not a citizen, a subject or the trustee for the legal entity/trust account/fictional person known as TRUST ACCOUNT STRAWMAN.

Therefore, I hereby claim the right to travel freely along any highway, water or sky way without limitation and without constraint of any nature whatsoever across the land mass or by way of water around what is commonly known as the British Isles by whatever choice of conveyance is available to me. Indeed, this right is factually supported by the following which states, “Most of the offences committed under the Highways Act 1980 are designed to punish those who endanger or interfere with users of a ‘highway’ or who damage or obstruct a ‘highway’. There is no statutory definition of a highway, only a common law one. That definition is quite clear: a "highway is a way over which all members of the public have the right to pass and repass. Their use of the way must be as of right, not on sufferance or by licence". From: Sweet & Maxwell, Encyclopaedia of Highway Law and Practice, March 2002, para 2-335

As a Free Man, indigenous to this land mass known since ancient time as Albien, it is my understanding that the right to freedom of travel for all who are such is enshrined in the Union with Scotland Act, 1706, ARTICLE IV which unequivocally guarantees the right to safe and unhindered passage. “Trade and Navigation and other Rights. That all the Subjects of the United Kingdom of Great Britain shall from and after the Union have full freedom and Intercourse of Trade and Navigation to and from any port or place within the said United Kingdom and the Dominions and Plantations thereunto belonging And that there be a Communication of all other Rights Privileges and Advantages which do or may belong to the Subjects of either Kingdom except where it is otherwise expressly agreed in these Articles.”

And, Article 25 of the 1706 Act states - "That all Laws and Statutes in either Kingdom so far as they are contrary to or inconsistent with the Terms of these Articles or any of them shall from and after the Union cease and become void and shall be so declared to be by the respective Parliaments of the said Kingdoms"

Furthermore, any and all attempts, ab initio, to pre-fine someone are contrary to the Bill of Rights Act 1688, "And severall Grants and Promises made of Fines and Forfeitures before any Conviction or Judgement against the Persons upon whome the same were to be levyed.All which are utterly directly contrary to the knowne Lawes and Statutes and Freedome of this Realme".

You are hereby informed that ANY Act which prevents me from enjoying my right to travel anywhere within the UK is "contrary and inconsistent" with the Acts of Union 1706 and the Bill of Rights of 1688. These are Constitutional Acts and remain paramount.

In accord with my right to revoke all contractual obligations with the DEVILAIR, you are also served notice that the vehicle that once carried the DEVILAIR registration plate S956 AAE is now deregistered with immediate effect and will display a PRIVATE mark bearing the word ‘NAMASTE’. In recognition of this, the previous plates and the paperwork previously associated with the automobile are returned to DEVILAIR. Please amend your records accordingly.

Furthermore, I claim the right to establish a FEE SCHEDULE for any transgression(s) against me that is or are perpetrated by peace officers, government principals, agents of DEVILAIR or justice system participants. I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents of DEVILAIR or justice system participants is (GB £500.00) FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (GB £5000.00) FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my expressed written and Notarised consent. And a minimum of (GB £5,000,000) FIVE MILLION POUNDS STERLING if I am tasered, injured, subjected to violence in any way or my biological property (DNA, blood, urine, fingerprints) is taken without my expressed written and Notarised consent.

You are hereby requested to respond within FIVE working days of this Notice being served. Should you fail to suggest or provide me with an alternative means of exercising my birthright within this time, then for want of an alternative, you will have to accept my version.

DECLARATION: I declare that whilst in charge of any conveyance upon the public highway, I will be at all times exercising due caution, awareness and travelling at speeds deemed safe for the conditions. Naturally, I will not be engaging in actions which would endanger another’s life.

I will be posting a bond with the Secretary of State to the value of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING for indemnification purposes and in accord with the SECTION 144(1) OF THE ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1988 .

Without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

By: The Free Man-on-the-Land commonly known as Michael of Gaia
[Seal]

The Occasional Authorised Representative to
TRUST ACCOUNT STRAWMAN™ (& all derivatives thereof)

All Rights Reserved – Without Recourse – Non-Assumpsit - Errors & Omissions Excepted

Mailing address: C/O: XX Letsbee Avenue Forest Fields Snottingham Mercia.

Namaste
:8-):
Oshun

Postby huntingross » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:03 pm

It's becoming harder to see how the corporations can keep dodging the net, it draws tighter with every move, and is now being fought on their own ground with their own statutes.

Their deceit can only become more obvious from now on, we are not a bunch of crazed lunatics pointing to an "ideology" as it has been called, but pointing to their laws.

Where do they hide from here.

Good notice oshun.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Motoring issues