The Devil and the DVLA

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

Re: The Devil and the DVLA

Postby enegiss » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:34 pm

"if i only had a brain" i would love to help, but i have no episodes with dvla that i can recall without wanting to rage at them, they put me in prison for 3months on remand accusing me of driving whilst disqualified back in the 80,s at the crown court the charges were all dismissed as it never happened, Shucks, dont know if that counts for anything, they said they disqualified me for having no insurance, an absolute crock of shit as i shown them the documents, and they said i had broken in to an insurance company and printed them myself, fuxkin charmin arent they :police: youve gotta laugh init, otherwise it would really piss you off lol peace and light, oh i, i forgot, that year they had stopped me 52 times and accepted the document each time lol, and at the court they banned me for twelve years at a magistrates, i know, absolutely illegal, strange when they cant even behave by there own bullshit, the crown court judge three years later when they stopped me and charged me with DD was livid with em, and tore a strip off em, as they in reality by there standards i should have recieved a max ban of 12 month, " if i only had a brain" :grin: funny thing is, when they stopped me i used the same insurance cover note from the same fictcious company i robbed, and they accepted it lol soz about keep editing, but the memory of it is sneaking back ito my head, i had no licence either on all occasions ever, never even asked as i remember, :giggle:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.

Re: Choosing to do what is right

Postby treeman » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Oshun wrote:Imagine, if you will, the following scenario. You are peacefully travelling along an ancient roadway in a private form of transport, observing the road conditions, taking it easy and being mindful of other users of the highway. The sun is shining over the Pennines as you approach the outskirts of a town called Buddhasfield, an enclave in the region known as Elmet.

All is well and the journey almost complete when a flashing blue light and a wailing siren alert you to the fact that the (already observed) commercial driver behind you wishes to pull over.

You choose to pull over, switch on your video camera and prepare for the inevitable encounter. He is with a woman and both are in the costume of the corporation whose interests they evidently represent. The male of the specie begins to press you for an explanation of a plate on the vehicle which reads, ‘NAMASTE’. The documentation you present provides an explanation, a declaration of your right to travel freely, a name you go by and an address for any mail to be sent to. The Declaration contains a fee schedule, which informs said officer of one’s charges in the event that a corporate entity seeks to enforce its services upon one without consent.

Unfortunately, as is so often the case with those employed as agents of the state, this man is somewhat bound up in the role of his ego and his costumed status and his power of perception is dimmed by this. He knows not what he is doing, is unwilling to act as a public servant and refuses to spend some time reading through something that is outside his reality tunnel. So it goes, so it goes.

Dissatisfied with one’s paperwork, and one’s repeated mantra that one is travelling privately and not performing any function in a public capacity, he grabs the camera, handcuffs you and forces you into the back of his car.

The private car is then stolen - along with all its contents - and carried to a commercial company’s premises. The officer then informs you that there will be an extortion charge should you wish to get it back.

Next, he kidnaps you, taking you to a dungeon where you are held without your consent, subjected to all manner of (failed) attempts to contract by way of one’s signature, forced into providing specimens of one’s biological property and locked in a cell for the next 6 hours. You are unable to make a phone call as your mobile phone has been stolen with the car. The head dungeon master, who refers to himself as the ‘desk sergeant’ informs you that because the agents were unable to find the vehicle identification number on the chasis (it was removed when the car was deregistered), they are investigating to see if it is stolen.

Eventually, you are let out onto the street. It’s a chilly August evening and there are 4 amoured vehicles and a gang of men on the pavement, dressing up in costumes that incorporate knee pads, elbow pads, body armour, cudgels, gas sprays, electronic stun guns, visored helmets and big shields. One asks one of the dramatis personae what they are doing and he informs you that they are off to protect some corporate interests (a supermarket) which is under some kind of attack from a cadre of presumably disgruntled local people. In this instant the role of the police is clear - the common law crimes listed below have been committed against one and all those minions out on the streets around the country as the engineered ‘riots’ unfolded are there as the private corporate enforcers and protectors of the elite and their assets.

In spite of it all - the theft, kidnap, false imprisonment, attempted extortion, the perjury of an officer who falsely claimed you had not provided him with the requested information and a list of statutory offences as long as the stunted arm of the ‘law’, you begin to chuckle for you know, deep within, that all is pantomine, all is play and all is unfolding just as it should in these apocalyptic times. You gotta smile, you just gotta smile.

Were it not for the mechanised transport and other technologies, the scenario that is depicted here could be easily applied to other, more distant eras when highway robbery, extortion and injury were similarly practised just like this - we’re living in a gangsters’ paradise and it’s been going on for millennia. . .

Many will see this as comeuppance, indeed, many were the people who said it would end thus, that one would eventually be arrested, a perfectly workable car stolen and finally crushed. However, they miss the point - readers of this thread will see the validity of the claims against this aggressive CROWN entity and will instantly appreciate the truth of said claims. We are free to roam this earth when, wherever and by whatever form of transportation we may choose and no one can deny us that unalienable right. This is supported by the constitution, by the timeless understanding of the people of their divine freedoms and, way before it was written down, the ancient customs of these lands which were passed on by way of mouth from generation to generation. This is my understanding and it has been expressed by way of Claim of Right and by way of one’s actions and I will not cave into accepting any form of contract with an entity whose ethic is based on the ‘might is right’ enforcement of unlawful contracts which, in any event, are rendered void by way of their procuration without full disclosure and under duress.

And yet there has to be a light side to all of this. One readily acknowledges that, and, of course, there is a certain comedic element to it (and, at least as far as this traveller is concerned, it is divine comedy) which may serve to en-lighten us should we choose to see it thus. :sun:

One’s legal person was charged with some nine counts. The charges were returned - unsigned, “refused for cause” to the ‘CEO’ of the regional constabulary. There will, doubtless, be more to follow as new remedies emerge but in the meantime, there is the small matter of sending a bill to the extortionists for charges accrued under the Fee Schedule with which the other party has been served.

I read with interest others’ comments on this and it occurs to me that a representative action against DEVILAIR may be something we could focus on collectively - feel free to pm me if you would be interested in joining such an action should you have experienced similar unlawful actions at the hands of the corporate entities referenced herein.

Beautiful post brother.

Namaste. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Postby Prajna » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 am

Oshun, my friend, what a delightful post. You do us all proud. Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001 and

Postby Bassjocky » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 pm

My motor insurance is due the end of this month, i requested quotes for renewal from a few insurance companies, with the question, "why does my vehicle have to be registered with the DVLA to be insured", the short answer was, if it is not you will not get insurance. So that sinks the de registering option. Tried many home insurance companies to try and get personal possession cover, none will do it. So it looks as if the whole de registering discussion is pointless, very disappointed with this outcome, especially now the DVLA is now keeping insurance details on file, and can remove your vehicle even if it is off road (without SORN)
Insurance policies have doubled!!! for me this time around, so it looks as though i am forced off the road, and prevented from freedom of travel on the land by my choice of conveyance :(

Postby ClareD » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi Oshan,

I'm fairly new to all this and have been looking for something solid with which to notify DVLA of my intention to de-register the family vehicle.

It would be really helpful if you could give me an update on your Notification to DVLA as set out below... I'm really hoping you have been successful with this.

In synchonicity with HR's thread this is my latest notice of Recsission and De-registration which may be of use/interest to others:
for and on behalf of DEVILAIR,
Swansick SAX 7XX
Our reference:
Notice of Rescission & De-registration. Notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principal.
Dear Sir,
I hereby serve notice on the Ministry of Transport and the DEVILAIR by way of service upon the CEO of DEVILAIR, MOLE BANANAMAN, that I rescind and revoke, ab initio, all actual and presumed contractual obligations with said commercially operated Agency, known as DEVILAIR.
For the avoidance of doubt, this matter is independent of and without prejudice to any and all claims arising from the dishonour of the Affidavit of Obligation and perfected Lien as detailed in the NOTICE OF CERTIFICATE OF NON-RESPONSE & FURTHER CHARGES and THE NOTARISED CERTIFICATE OF NON-RESPONSE, of June 9 2010 and duly served by way of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Ref. no. XXXXXXXXGB on MOLE BANANAMAN, for and on behalf of DEVILAIR, on 18 June 2010.

In accord with my Claim of Right as served by way of Recorded Delivery in May 2009, on the woman acting as the Queen of England and the Commonwealth, I hereby reiterate my right to travel by whatever form of conveyance I choose without having to enter into any contractual obligations with the DEVILAIR.

I also claim the right to revoke the unlawful contract formed by the enclosed Driver’s Licence - it has been and is of no use to me - why would a man need a licence to perform an action that is his lawful right? It is taken as unlawful on the grounds that I was not given full disclosure of the terms and conditions embedded within said contract/licence. Given that it is a logical fallacy to claim that a licence is required to carry out a lawful action, I claim the right to rescind the licence on the illogical basis for its existence.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not ‘drive’ in a DEVILAIR registered vehicle - I travel in my own private conveyance. I am not a DRIVER, which I understand to mean one who is travelling on the highways and engaging in commercial activity thereupon and politely decline any and all future attempts at persuading me or falsely asserting otherwise. I no longer wish to contract with an organisation that is based on a deception and one that uses force, coercion and theft to enforce falsely represented contractual obligations on people.

I claim the right not to be bound by the statutory requirements of any and all motor vehicle acts of a parliament I have no allegiance to. I am not a citizen, a subject or the trustee for the legal entity/trust account/fictional person known as TRUST ACCOUNT STRAWMAN.

Therefore, I hereby claim the right to travel freely along any highway, water or sky way without limitation and without constraint of any nature whatsoever across the land mass or by way of water around what is commonly known as the British Isles by whatever choice of conveyance is available to me. Indeed, this right is factually supported by the following which states, “Most of the offences committed under the Highways Act 1980 are designed to punish those who endanger or interfere with users of a ‘highway’ or who damage or obstruct a ‘highway’. There is no statutory definition of a highway, only a common law one. That definition is quite clear: a "highway is a way over which all members of the public have the right to pass and repass. Their use of the way must be as of right, not on sufferance or by licence". From: Sweet & Maxwell, Encyclopaedia of Highway Law and Practice, March 2002, para 2-335

As a Free Man, indigenous to this land mass known since ancient time as Albien, it is my understanding that the right to freedom of travel for all who are such is enshrined in the Union with Scotland Act, 1706, ARTICLE IV which unequivocally guarantees the right to safe and unhindered passage. “Trade and Navigation and other Rights. That all the Subjects of the United Kingdom of Great Britain shall from and after the Union have full freedom and Intercourse of Trade and Navigation to and from any port or place within the said United Kingdom and the Dominions and Plantations thereunto belonging And that there be a Communication of all other Rights Privileges and Advantages which do or may belong to the Subjects of either Kingdom except where it is otherwise expressly agreed in these Articles.”

And, Article 25 of the 1706 Act states - "That all Laws and Statutes in either Kingdom so far as they are contrary to or inconsistent with the Terms of these Articles or any of them shall from and after the Union cease and become void and shall be so declared to be by the respective Parliaments of the said Kingdoms"

Furthermore, any and all attempts, ab initio, to pre-fine someone are contrary to the Bill of Rights Act 1688, "And severall Grants and Promises made of Fines and Forfeitures before any Conviction or Judgement against the Persons upon whome the same were to be levyed.All which are utterly directly contrary to the knowne Lawes and Statutes and Freedome of this Realme".

You are hereby informed that ANY Act which prevents me from enjoying my right to travel anywhere within the UK is "contrary and inconsistent" with the Acts of Union 1706 and the Bill of Rights of 1688. These are Constitutional Acts and remain paramount.

In accord with my right to revoke all contractual obligations with the DEVILAIR, you are also served notice that the vehicle that once carried the DEVILAIR registration plate S956 AAE is now deregistered with immediate effect and will display a PRIVATE mark bearing the word ‘NAMASTE’. In recognition of this, the previous plates and the paperwork previously associated with the automobile are returned to DEVILAIR. Please amend your records accordingly.

Furthermore, I claim the right to establish a FEE SCHEDULE for any transgression(s) against me that is or are perpetrated by peace officers, government principals, agents of DEVILAIR or justice system participants. I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents of DEVILAIR or justice system participants is (GB £500.00) FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (GB £5000.00) FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my expressed written and Notarised consent. And a minimum of (GB £5,000,000) FIVE MILLION POUNDS STERLING if I am tasered, injured, subjected to violence in any way or my biological property (DNA, blood, urine, fingerprints) is taken without my expressed written and Notarised consent.

You are hereby requested to respond within FIVE working days of this Notice being served. Should you fail to suggest or provide me with an alternative means of exercising my birthright within this time, then for want of an alternative, you will have to accept my version.

DECLARATION: I declare that whilst in charge of any conveyance upon the public highway, I will be at all times exercising due caution, awareness and travelling at speeds deemed safe for the conditions. Naturally, I will not be engaging in actions which would endanger another’s life.

I will be posting a bond with the Secretary of State to the value of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING for indemnification purposes and in accord with the SECTION 144(1) OF THE ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1988 .

Without malice, mischief, ill will, vexation or frivolity, in sincerity and honour,

By: The Free Man-on-the-Land commonly known as Michael of Gaia

The Occasional Authorised Representative to
TRUST ACCOUNT STRAWMAN™ (& all derivatives thereof)

All Rights Reserved – Without Recourse – Non-Assumpsit - Errors & Omissions Excepted

Mailing address: C/O: XX Letsbee Avenue Forest Fields Snottingham Mercia.

Postby Oshun » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi Clare,

the latest developments are in the post made on 3 September 2011 . . . other than that, there is nothing to say right now - let the facts speak for themselves, eh?

Postby Shinkansen » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 pm

I have read this thread in it's absolute entirety and get the feeling that this forum is full of people able to express themselves and read a book from cover to cover. This is in stark contrast to some other Freeman forums I have followed and contributed to.

I, today, have spent some time browsing Police forums, Special Constable forums and the like, watching alleged "freemen" completely wreck the reputation and incite ill-feeling amongst Police for the Freeman Movement. I have to admit I was also shocked in equal measure at the level of disdain, without provocation, by some of the long-serving members of these Police boards. I don't know why I'm surprised really. A handful acknowledged that there are "two types of freeman" which was reassuring at least, some crumbs of comfort, as most dismiss the movement as "crackpot" and "not living in the real world" or "just a bunch of people who think they're above the law and want to escape paying taxes". Ironically, every single member of the Police that posted and mentioned it also agreed they disliked paying their taxes.

Oshun, inspirational really. Seriously. I lived in Snottingham for 5 years and indeed studied there.... I could well have crossed your path in the past and never even realised. I have only discovered in the past few years that my values and what I believe in, and know and feel to be true as a way of living in a society, could finally be labelled the "Freeman Movement". I am an atheist, libertarian, economist (I know!) and as such the Freeman Movement is a natural progression for me... I deal strictly with truths. As an autodidact (funny how it's only autodidacts that know what that word means) I have turned my spare time to law and experienced my own run-ins with TPTB (which I won't outline in this thread).

My prolonged studies of economics, rather than "brainwash" me had quite the opposite effect. I realised from a very young age that if you follow the money, you find the source of power. Being a huge fan of punk-music it wasn't long before I was reading Zinn, Chomsky and Albert. And thus... here I am. The economic facets outlined in the Zeitgeist movies and other similar documentaries were realised by myself some number of years ago and troubled me to the core. The fact that capitalism's suitability as an economic system in which a prosperous society can flourish was not questioned ONCE on my course scares the life out of me. This prompted my own reading. Scary s*** really.... these people grow up to become heads of industry and Government officials...

I just wanted to thank you Oshun for such a fantastic read and excellent detail on your journey and experiences. Given that an invitation to pay Council tax has just landed on my floor after a substantial amount of time without being asked to, I may well be contributing more to this forum in the coming months and years myself. My premises are newly constructed and as such, I took the opportunity to slip off the radar to TPBT as much as is possible. Unfortunately, I do believe that as a result of not answering my door to Electoral Representatives, some cross-referencing went on with the agency I purchased the property from. Doh! Time to write some letters?

Peace & love

Postby Oshun » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi Shink,
I just wanted to thank you Oshun for such a fantastic read and excellent detail on your journey and experiences.
thank you, I'm delighted if it has been of use to you.

Whilst I have been a wee bit preoccupied with an eviction recently, the issue of what happened back in august remains one that I will probably pick up again in the new year. In the meantime, a notice of lien interest may well be winging its way to those involved in the theft of the private property that belongs to a Trust - not me, not I :wink:

I am an atheist, libertarian, economist (I know!) and as such the Freeman Movement is a natural progression for me... I deal strictly with truths.

A freethinking free man is a force to behold. Much respect.

Postby Oshun » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Salutations to one and all,

the following link will reveal the latest developments in this on-going matter ~ notice the response from the Minstry of Transport to the question as to whether a Promissory Note for 500 grand could be deposited for the purpose of satisfying the insurance requirements of the Road Traffic Act 1988.

Notice of Rescission & De-registration to DVLA ~

Postby Shinkansen » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Nice to see you back on the boards! I will read your latest with much interest...

Return to Motoring issues