how to piss off your neighbors

Discuss all of your private conveyance issues here. DVLA, Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs), MOT, Tax, Insurance, Wheelclampers and any other related topics.

how to piss off your neighbors

Postby pitano1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:12 am

with very little effort.

having lost the ability to commit,outright theft/blackmail the private parking bandits
have had a `lightbulb`-moment,and decided,to loot us on our own doorsteps.

[from another site]

I would really appreciate anyones help regarding this matter.

My neighbour is a busy body, he has recently issued me with a parking ticket from a company called Everything Parking Ltd. They are a private parking company.

I actually parked outside my home and although this is a private carpark for some flats I was unloading as I have recently injured my neck and shoulder. Yes admittedly I was there prob for 25 poss 30 mins. But I actually have a years parking ticket for a local council car park which cost me £507 a year which is across the road. However occasionally I do pull up outside my home, unload and then go park it in my paid up carpark where I have a year round ticket.

So I have this ticket issued by my neighbour for a private parking company because I parked on private land, it does have signs up (which are new) but we as neighbours should have right of temporary access......I think?

Can anyone offer me any advice on how to deal with this please?
as we know,the land-owner,is the injured party,and it is their perogative to pursue the tort,of tresspass.

BUT-the part the neighbour played.i find intriguing. agent,for a third party-handling commercial instruments/demands for money.
[in the public]
to embigun..

thoughts-most welcome.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau

Re: how to piss off your neighbors

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:49 pm

What a great way to get neighbours to turn on one another. Pure genius.
I think the solution to this problem might be a quiet word in the shell-like of the busy body and a few friends standing around holding an assortment of DIY tools and looking somewhat pissed off.
A concise but graphic description of the consequences of not dropping the claim should be made clear. If you get my drift.
This kind of crap needs to be stamped out before it gets started.

The above should not be taken by anybody as advice. :giggle:

Return to Motoring issues