I'm trying to learn, but things just got immediate

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: I'm trying to learn, but things just got immediate

Postby pitano1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

+

hi stealyglint.

some info....http://www.newstruth.co.uk/what-is-a-liability-order-how-to-deal-with-them/

also...regarding the bailiffs..[employed by the council]
..the council,are subject to `vicarious..liability,this brings,the
little monkeys out of...limited liability...into full commercial liability.
[they dont like it uppem]

ross..n..roberts,are a bunch of tossers,who are dealt with quite easily.

also try here..under your local authority.https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/search/liability%20order

regards.
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby steelyglint » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:27 am

Thank you, Dreadlock and Pitano.

Their website seemed to want me to contact the 'court' in question, but I'm fairly sure they already lied to me.

steelyglint

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Steely, More info for you.

I have reason to believe that the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) is in cahoots with the local councils and will attempt to cover up the Council's deception with deception of their own.
The fake liability order will have been made against your name in the form Mr JOE BLOGGS. Be sure to use this form of your name when you make your FOI request concerning the liability order.
The MOJ will likely reply to you acknowledging your request and they will repeat the question(s) you asked in the form of a quote.

THEY WILL CHANGE THE QUESTION BY CHANGING THE NAME!

They will deliberately misquote you by changing the name to the form "Mr Joe Bloggs". This will allow them to tell you the truth, that no liability order was made against Mr Joe Bloggs, without having to admit that no order was made against Mr JOE BLOGGS either!

You must write to them as soon as they do this to you and request that they answer the original question with the name in the proper format, i.e Mr JOE BLOGGS.
Dreadlock

Postby steelyglint » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:12 am

Thank you for the heads-up.

I shall watch out for the trickery. That just makes it look like they're getting unnerved. Makes a change for 'them' to be scared instead of us. Especially as it is us they're obviously scared of.

steelyglint

Previous

Return to Help Wanted