help with FPN for dropping Cigarette butt

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

help with FPN for dropping Cigarette butt

Postby Joelascommonlyknown » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:03 am

First of all, I would like to say hello to all my fellow brothers and sisters! You are all amazing people.

Secondly, to Veronica, thank you. You've written a guide which will help many people open their eyes. At the time this incident happened I had not read your book. I've since read it and am sharing it with everyone i know :grin:

I'm gonna try and make this as quick as i can, i was given a FPN for "dropping and leaving litter in a public place" - a cigarette butt, when the agent from "environmental support services" approached i refused to give my name, and he called for the police. I refused to give my name and they threatened to arrest me (which at the time i didnt know they couldnt do), so after giving my name they passed it to the agent who wrote out a FPN. I didnt have to sign this document it was just issued to me.

Since then i have sent a letter to the environmental health department conditionally accepting their offer, using the template provided on here, to which they replied "the fine was issued correctly, if there is a problem fill out the slip asking to go to magistrates court". I then sent them a second letter, (again using a template on here), explaining again that i conditionally accept their offer, and i included an affidavit.

Yesterday i received another letter from them saying that i now have 7 days to pay the fine or they will start court proccedings against me. My question is, do i need to do anything now? or wait for the court to send me their "invite"?

Also when the court send their "invite" do i need to explain to them that ive already offered to pay for the services?

any help is greatly appreciated and i think you are all doing an amazing job!

many thanks

joel
Joelascommonlyknown

Re: help with FPN for dropping Cigarette butt

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:53 am

If you acknowledge the court then contest jurisdiction with an N9 form. The basis being that there is no dispute to settle yet.
Freeman Stephen

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Here's one which can be seen easily - contest jurisdiction.

Their supposed authority comes from El-lizard-death II, who, in her coronation oath swore to "the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel" - see here http://www.itv.com/news/central/2013-06-03/coronation-oath-sworn-by-queen/

Now, it so happens, that the Laws of God strictly FORBID any man-made legislation. :mrgreen: Ergo, the very first time she gave royal ass-sent to ANY legislation, she broke her oath.

She has since broken it OVER 6,400 times!

As she is in breach of contract to us, her subjects, then all her authority is gone and with it goes all the authority of ANYTHING with 'HM', 'HER MAJESTYS' in front of it! :mrgreen:

So, HM Courts Service, HMRC etc etc HM Gov itself? - ALL DEFUNKT.

The one problem is the same as ever - they have all the guns, tazers and moronic thugs and we got brains and right on our side :giggle:

Use at your own risk, but it IS a fact - she is in breach and has lost any power she had.

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 pm

If you dropped the cigarette butt pay the fine and don't do it again. I assume you are an adult and know that littering is wrong and harmful for all sorts of reasons.

Personally, I don't think people warrant help for dealing with things like this.
Dreadlock

Return to Help Wanted