single mum!

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

single mum!

Postby daisy<3 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello all.
after watching you tube video's and 'educating' myself on becoming a 'freeman' i have some 'worries'
im a single /lone parent. i wish to be a 100% freeman. however im concerned about my 4yr old. what would happen if im arrested (well i would be , i guess) would they social services and them take him whilst im held ? would he be able to stay with me ? if yes then that fine.
i have no family near by (8 hr drive away) and my son doesnt have a 'dad'
any other single parents on here who have managed to be 'free' with their child in toe? ? all advice / comments welcome
x :love:
daisy<3

Re: single mum!

Postby treeman » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 am

daisy<3 wrote:Hello all.
after watching you tube video's and 'educating' myself on becoming a 'freeman' i have some 'worries'
im a single /lone parent. i wish to be a 100% freeman. however im concerned about my 4yr old. what would happen if im arrested (well i would be , i guess) would they social services and them take him whilst im held ? would he be able to stay with me ? if yes then that fine.
i have no family near by (8 hr drive away) and my son doesnt have a 'dad'
any other single parents on here who have managed to be 'free' with their child in toe? ? all advice / comments welcome
x :love:

Welcome to the forum daisy, why would you get arrested? :puzz:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby daisy<3 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:54 pm

thanks for the welcome :-)
if i was to de register my car, pay no tax , have a private plate ...(as examples) the cops would stop me and i guess 'hold' me until i 'prove' im right ! - right ? so in that case im concerned for my son . it should be a free country but it clearly isnt !!! ... to be free we have to fight - in that fight i am worried . if i didnt have a child, ive have no worries- id go for it . :peace: xx
daisy<3

Postby treeman » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:59 pm

daisy<3 wrote:thanks for the welcome :-)
if i was to de register my car, pay no tax , have a private plate ...(as examples) the cops would stop me and i guess 'hold' me until i 'prove' im right ! - right ? so in that case im concerned for my son . it should be a free country but it clearly isnt !!! ... to be free we have to fight - in that fight i am worried . if i didnt have a child, ive have no worries- id go for it . :peace: xx

Do not grip the beast until you are ready to deliver the final blow. Advance with caution and guidance. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby jonboy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Quite right, do not run before you can walk. Take it step by step. My first move was to stop using a bank account. Then TVL. Then Income tax. I have exported my car rather than de-regitsered it, The dvla are none the wiser!

Just take your time and sever your ties to the system at a rate you are comfortable with. Stop using your fiction name in "official" documents, do not leave a paper trail behind etc.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby daisy<3 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 pm

How do you get by without a bank acc? ? my income is paid direct into my account. as is my child benefit and child tax credits .... i also pay all my 'bills', via a monthly direct debit (because its cheaper - *sigh* )
money under the matress like they used to do - is defo what id rather...

tips please :-)
many thanks D xx
daisy<3

Postby daisy<3 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

p.s - i dont have a TVL :giggle: not had one in over 5yrs ! ... but then i dont 'need' one i dont watch live bbc !
daisy<3

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:20 pm

dd might save you a couple of quid provided there isnt a mix up at the bank or the payee then you have to pay default charges unless the bank values you enough to pay for their own mistake themselves. dd gives the bank and the payee more access to your private property than can reasonably be called safe in my view. as for wages being tied to a bank account. insist on being paid in legal tender and if you dont feel your employer will tolerate this then get a new employer. employers who insist tn unfair conditions of contract (would they refuse legal tender from clients) must be drnosaured into positions where no one will work for them.

if you are afraid of being arrested over a specific action or inaction then you probably havent did enough research to ensure that type of thing cant happen.

your body cant be free while your mind is in fear of arrest or punishment. keep the faith and when your mind is free from fear over a particular matter, even the maddest tyrant on coke and steroids will find themself unable to harm you.
Freeman Stephen

Postby daisy<3 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 pm

thanks im actually self employed .. i can ask for cash payments ! i will get onto child benefit and tax credits and see about geting a giro payment !
:grin:
daisy<3

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 pm

tax credits? kind of them to give you some of your money back. as for child benefit, ever wondered what interest the state has investing in your child? ever realised that there is such enforced poverty in the eu that some families cant afford to pay taxes and have children without some "help" from those demanding taxes?
Freeman Stephen

Next

Return to Help Wanted