URGENT.help/advice.

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

URGENT.help/advice.

Postby pitano1 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:22 pm

had 2 bully`s/bailiffs on my property,this afternoon
despite lawfull notice`s penalty of 50.ooo.

i refused entry

they said we will get police,and a locksmith

i said go for it

anyway after ten minutes of knocking on the door, and shuffling about
they left,after taking photo of my mother in laws truck,which was parked outside. :blush:

when i was sure they had gone,i checked the roadside letterbox,and they had slipped in a walking possession order.
this consists of an agreement to contract.`i should cocoa`

i must admit,that it was a shock finding a pair of gorrilla`s on my doorstep from out of the blue,as it were`,
so am feeling a bit shaken at the moment.

now this walking possession order states they want the whole contents of the dwelling,also the truck.

well,yer know what.? they aint gonner get f`all without a fight.

the thing is the debt is my wifes,so it begs the question of ownership.`surely`

a couple of questions.
does walking possession,give them any power to break in.?
should my wife empty her bank account.

they totally ignored lawful notices..£50.000,for `breaching

oh,by the way,letter from court was r.t.s`d
both invite,and judgment.
ps,i know i should know the answers,but cant think straight at the moment.
pitano1 :peace:
ps just done a search,and this is the company.

http://www.thesheriffsoffice.com/services/judgment_enforcement/
downloaded t`cons,and found this.
The Sheriffs Office will make a maximum of 3 visits to the enforcement address as directed to seize the goods, chattels and other property of the defendant. Should the defendant have vacated the property or we are unable to gain peaceable access we will request your further instructions.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: URGENT.help/advice.

Postby Nemesis » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

This is from a government site which clearly states which bailiffs can force entry: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/ManagingDebt/DebtsAndArrears/DG_10034289

It is only bailiffs who are recovering unpaid mags court fines and bailiffs operating for HMRC (providing they have a warrant) who can force entry.

Good luck with this situation, Nemesis.
DISCONNECT FROM THE CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT
Nemesis

Postby pitano1 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:56 pm

many thanks my friend. :shake:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:46 am

Hi Pitano1;
Sorry to hear of your ordeal, I hope this may help: http://criminal-bailiffs.angelfire.com/

And check out this article on Walking Possession Orders: http://www.bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/walking_problems.htm

This comes from Bankruptcy/ Insolvency.co .uk (link: http://www.bankruptcy-insolvency.co.uk/debt_basics/bailiff-guide.php#bg10 )

What is a walking possession agreement?
A walking possession agreement means that the goods that have been seized now legally belong to the bailiff and can be removed at any time. However, s/he will allow them to remain in your home and you can continue to use them providing you keep your side of the agreement, e.g. you make agreed payments.

In order for a walking possession order to be valid, a bailiff should have gained peaceful entry to the property and seized the goods. It is not enough for a bailiff to list items that they have seen through a window and push a walking possession order through the letterbox for you to sign and return. You should never sign a walking possession order in these circumstances. There is a daily charge for a walking possession order that you must pay, on top of the original debt you owe if they are sold. Remember that goods will be sold at public auction and typically will sell for about 10% of their original value. This means that if you owe £50, a bailiff will probably try to seize goods to the value of at least £500.

A bailiff must only seize goods that belong to the person who owes the money, although any goods in the house can be seized for distress or rent. In practice, many bailiffs will attempt to seize any goods of value at a house they visit - it will be up to the individual to prove ownership afterwards. If you have receipts showing someone else bought the goods then you should show the bailiff these.

Keep up the resistance and good luck to you! :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby pitano1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 pm

thanks mike.

it appears,that if the debt is not tax related,or a fine,they cant break in.

i think,that they would not just have walked away on friday empty handed
if they had a choice in the matter.
time will tell.
i downloaded a letter from screw the bailiff,which basically threatens court
action,if they return.

mike,thank you for the support on friday,on the phone,you helped us both to
calm down.

chris/trish
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby pitano1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:39 pm

quick update.
had letter today from bailiffs.

short version.

if we dont pay £10.000 in 7 days,they are coming with a truck
to nick all our shit,regardless if we are at home or not. :clap:

pitano1
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby teapot » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 pm

pitano1 wrote:quick update.
had letter today from bailiffs.

short version.

if we dont pay £10.000 in 7 days,they are coming with a truck
to nick all our shit,regardless if we are at home or not. :clap:

pitano1

Put a notice on door, stating that any forced entry will case harm and endanger life.
teapot

Postby pitano1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:54 pm

:yes: :clap:
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby nunkey » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi Pitano, Sorry to hear your situation mate. If i were you i would make sure you had loads of mates round on that day . Tell them in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF or else,and if they call the policymen just deny any such threat . Id definately want to be there when they turn up though.. good luck :shake: :yes:
nunkey

Postby pitano1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 pm

cobbled a quick notice to send mostly the work of angie.

thanks angie,and mike`for the recent posting.

will send tomorrow,unless anyone has a better version.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE SHERIFFS OFFICE
REF NO.xxxx

To all that it concerns,
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE AND NOTICE TO PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT APPLIES
.Notice of Removal of Implied Right of Access
Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully. It is a lawful notice. It informs you. It means what it says.
I hereby give notice that the implied right of access to the properties known as xxxxxxxxxxxx
and surrounding areas has been removed, along with all associated property including, but not limited to, any private conveyance in respect of the following: ANY AGENT/BAILIFF
EMPLOYEE OF `THE SHERIFFS OFFICE, and...including AND UP TO
1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of or under the instruction of HER MAJESTYS COURT SERVICE.
2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting for and on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her people as expressed in the oath of office of all POLICE men and women, that is as public servants, upon your oath of office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"
COMMON LAW JURISDICTION APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY
Please also take notice that the land known as england is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of this notice will be dealt with according to Common Law.
Any and all access to the above mentioned properties shall be by strict invitation only and shall be subject to terms and conditions, available by written request.
We do not have, and have never had, a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn.
If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury.
You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect.
In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation,
patricia of the xxxxxx family, as commonly known, that is a living breathing Human Being blessed with a unique monadic consciousness, an infinite spirit, a soul, acting as authorised agent for the CORPORATE ENTITY & LEGAL FICTION NAME MRS.PATRICIA xxxxxx and all variants thereof.
All Rights, Privileges and Powers Reserved, WITHOUT PREJUDICE, including the right to contract, OR NOT, AS THE CASE MAY BE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FEE SCHEDULE ATTATCHED FOR BREACHING THIS
NOTICE
£50.000 IN GOLD OR SILVER COIN.ANY TRESSPASS WILL IMPLY AGREEMENT
TO THESE TERMS,AND CONDITIONS.
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Return to Help Wanted