Help with the CSA required

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Help with the CSA required

Postby chomerly » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Hi all,

I'm in the need of some advice when dealing with the CSA.
I've already been on the Dead Beat Dads association site and i'm still waiting on a response for membership. In the meantime time is a ticking as i have (want) to respond to them within the 7 day limit they have given.
It serves as a double whamey on them as i can also demand a response of the same time limit. They set the benchmark.

Anyway,
This harks back about 10 - 12 years when me and me ex split up.
She and i lived our separate lives as best as we could but still lived in the same house for the benefit of my child. What i didn't know was that she was effectively dole cheating and claiming as a single parent.
The CSA came after me and raped my weekly earnings like you wouldn't believe. Something like 70% of it.
When i found out what she was up to i told her to sort it or i would but she wouldn't so i informed them of what was going on. They didn't give a shit basically and they still made me pay.
Anyway, after leaving that job i didn't hear anything from them up until 2 days ago and they reckon i owe nearly £2500.
I have started on a rebuttal, to which i'm going to give them notices and terms and conditions but i'm stuck for ideas.

Can anyone help?

Also, can we have a CSA dedicated thread too?
I believe it may be helpful to some of us.
chomerly

Re: Help with the CSA required

Postby chomerly » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 am

Wow, it's been a bit dry on replies across various threads lately. :puzz:

Anyway,

I have mocked up a notice to send the CSA and wondered what your thoughts are.

15th July 2011
Notice of Request for Clarification.

To: Dirty Bastard CSA
Somewhere
Outhere
FU2 8U2

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

Dear Sir/madam,

I refer to a letter dated 11 July 2011, from your corporation, claiming that i owe arrears to the amount of £2316.78.
You have apparently made demands on my legal fiction (Person/Government name) for whom i am acting as agent/administrator, for the above amount and you have also used threatening language, promising various types of action upon my ‘person’.

I, Joe: of the Bloggs family have no prior knowledge of an unpaid account with The Child Support Agency. I seek clarification in this matter so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal, agents or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

Please produce ALL of the following documents to avoid further claims of incompetence, wilful neglect, harassment or administrative error.

Please ensure ALL documents are signed and verified by a man or woman prepared to stand up in court and swear an oath, under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising that all of the replies and details given to the below requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief
Please reply by using recorded post :

1. VERIFIED ACCOUNTS, please show the LEDGER and ACCOUNT for the loss.
2. A VERIFIED INVOICE signed by a WOMAN or MAN representing The Child Support Agency.
3. A VERIFIED STATEMENT signed and printed by the INJURED party. ( I was thinking of adding this but not sure if i should.)
4. A VERIFIED, SIGNED CONTRACT, SIGNED by BOTH PARTIES. (As is required considering your company is a run for profit corporation.)

You will be deemed to have been served notice of my request and I will deem it served three (3) days from the date of this letter. This has been sent by recorded delivery.

In the meantime, may i remind you that under article 12 of the Bill of Rights 1689 (which has never been and could never be repealed) it states that:
“That all Grants and Promises of Fines and Forfeitures of particular persons before Conviction are illegal and void.”
And that under Magna Carta 1215 (again, which has never been and could never be repealed) article 38 states that:
“In future no official shall place a man on trial upon his own un-supported statement, without producing credible witnesses to the truth of it.”
In other words, your letter which promises forfeiture without credible evidence and/or a credible witness is highly unlawful.
Any further threats of fines and forfeitures, or other provocative measures designed to induce feelings of fear or harassment, will incur a fee schedule which i have listed below.

1) GBP£25 (Twenty Five Great British Pounds) For each threatening letter.
2) GBP£25 (Twenty Five Great British Pounds) For each Debt Collection Agency letter.
3) GBP£30 (Thirty Great British Pounds) for each unauthorised phone calls after the date of receipt of this notice.
4) GBP£60 (Sixty Great British Pounds) for each unauthorised visits made after the date of receipt of this notice.
5) GBP£80 (Eighty Great British Pounds) for each Invalid claim made by the Child Support Agency.
6) GBP£120 (One hundred and Twenty Great British Pounds) for each Dishonoured Legal Notice.
7) GBP£200 (Two hundred Great British Pounds) for any and each unlawful court action taken against Stuart: of the Marple Family and STUART MARPLE or any variation thereof.
8) GBP£50 (Fifty Great British Pounds) Per hour of agent/administrator’s time.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity, malice or mischief, in sincerity and honour,

Joe: of the Bloggs family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Joe: of the Bloggs family, Joe as commonly called.
Last edited by chomerly on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
chomerly

Postby chomerly » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:10 pm

I forgot to add that i made the notice with the help, and a bit of butchary, of one of Ricardo's posts which i've linked here.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2913
chomerly

Postby holy vehm » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm

He who makes the claim must provide the evidence.

Why did they take out of your earnings to recover monies obtained by your ex wife?
Is the money they claim now, connected to the money your ex wife recieved?

By taking money from you, they claim you are responsible (financially) so what makes you liable? This is guilt be association. You are guilty because you asociate (married) to those that wrongly (in their eyes) claimed money.

If i steal a car, does that make my wife responsible? is she guilty be association? No, of course not, and so neither should you be.

Have you thought about making a claim against your ex wife? Is she now on benefits? A successful claim could come out of her benefit payments and be passed over to you. So what peter takes with one hand he hands back with the other.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby chomerly » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:37 pm

holy vehm wrote:He who makes the claim must provide the evidence.

Why did they take out of your earnings to recover monies obtained by your ex wife?
Is the money they claim now, connected to the money your ex wife recieved?

By taking money from you, they claim you are responsible (financially) so what makes you liable? This is guilt be association. You are guilty because you asociate (married) to those that wrongly (in their eyes) claimed money.

If i steal a car, does that make my wife responsible? is she guilty be association? No, of course not, and so neither should you be.

Have you thought about making a claim against your ex wife? Is she now on benefits? A successful claim could come out of her benefit payments and be passed over to you. So what peter takes with one hand he hands back with the other.

Hi HV,

She wasn't my ex wife. We never married luckily because i reckon i would have been in for the long haul had we been.

She did her thing as we lived separate lives. The agreement was that i bought the food, paid the electricity and gas bill plus the water. She would cover the rent and council tax as it was quite expensive because we rented privately.
We hardly spoke to one another unless it was necessary and that suited us both.
It was only until i got the threats of the CSA and then stung that it all came out.

As far as making a claim against her, it would serve no real purpose as she hasn't got anything. Plus it would only do my son more harm in the long run. I swear she was using the money i was giving her for him to afford a used car on finance but there was not really much that i could have done about that.
She's not on benefits now as far as i'm aware so that would be a dead end anyway. It would just cause issue's with my son as previously said.

To be honest, i think i'm going to be in a big fight with these pricks and they will still ride me over.
I had some correspondence from the DBDA and i was told that even if i requested a trail by jury that i wouldn't get one.
Basically, unless i can categorically prove my addresses when the CSA got involved then i'm going to get my rusty bullet hole poked by the CSA cocks. :giggle:
chomerly

Postby chomerly » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 am

OK,

A quick update.

I had sent the CSA a Notice of Request for Clarification and received a response fairly quickly. This response was only to blag a 15 day extension though.
today though, i received a statement with a breakdown of what i'm supposed to owe. Not that it's what i asked for.
Interestingly, the name of the parent in care isn't my ex's name. In fact, it's a combination of here middle name and her mothers maiden name.

I'm going to send them a Notice of Dishonour & Opportunity to Cure and i've added something extra to see what records they will divulge to me as regards to this phantom woman.

I'll keep you posted.
chomerly

Postby chomerly » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Well i've sent my Notice of dishonour & opportunity to cure and they have sent me another letter detailing that my letter (NOTICE actually CSA) has been referred to their complaints department.

So far, they have received my Notice of clarification and my Notice of dishonour and opportunity to cure.
Do you think i should proceed with the next stage considering they have responded but not in the manner in which i asked?
chomerly

Postby chomerly » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:27 pm

I sent them a notice of default via recorded delivery yesterday.
Interestingly though, i had heard from the complaints division over my case.

They are now entering into a position of stonewalling.
I get the distinct feeling they are wary of how to respond to my notices. None of them are being acknowledged as such.
I will add they contents of the letter they sent me once i'm at the stage where i've got them by the bollocks.
In the meantime, for anyone who is reading this, i would ask you to be patient as every bit of correspondence from them to me and visa versa will be posted on this site.
With certain omissions of course. :wink:

Oh,
Can one of the mods move this topic to another thread please?
As i haven't received any advice on what to do, and considering i've managed to get this far, it may be better suited to be placed in another thread so that it can be eventually used for other freemen and freewomen to view and take notes from. :yes:
chomerly

Postby teapot » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello chomerly. how are you doing? i am in a very similar dispute with the c.s.a. and i know how much energy they can take, i am struggling to find the right way to defend myself, and would like to know how you do. sorry i cant help you with advice, i can only offer you my support and best wishes. your friend teapot
teapot

Postby chomerly » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Teapot,

I think I've got them by the bollocks but I don't want to detail what I've done up to yet as I know the wankers tend to browse sites like these for information to use against us.

If I can help you I will but there are far more experienced members of the site than me that can advise you better than me.
chomerly

Next

Return to Help Wanted