Planning contravention notice

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Planning contravention notice

Postby GSDJayne » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Please can anyone give us tips or make comment?
We received a planning contravention notice on 6th June asking us to provide further information. The council want us to apply for full planning permission (change of use) just so that we can shut gates in our field.
We had some help and sent back a conditional acceptance.
Within 24 hours we received another letter with yet another questionnaire refusing to answer or clarify what we laid out in our letter. This letter now accuses us of running a dog rescue on the premises which is untrue and a different allegation.
This letter states that planning enforcement officers are duly authorised by the local planning authority under section 196 of Town and Country Planning act, rights of entry without warrant. I can't find anything in that act that states that.
The notice also states that if I don't fill in their form it is an offence and I will be fined up to £5000 upon conviction.
It is my understanding that as the notice is addressed to my legal fiction, by filling it in I would be giving them my consent and they would have me then. If I don't consent is it right that they can't convict therefore fine me?
What happens if I am fined and refuse to pay?
GSDJayne

Re: Planning contravention notice

Postby huntingross » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3512&start=70#p63783

GSDJayne wrote:Within 24 hours we received another letter

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7338#p63742

You can't receive if you don't accept....send them all back....

"No Contract, Refusal For Cause, Without Dishonour, Without Recourse"

You can even write on it "Not received - Not accepted voluntarily"
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby GSDJayne » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 am

Thank you.
Do they have the right to come on my land without a warrant? They say they do but I can't find anything in their Town and Country Planning act.

They really are nasty threatening bullies. I bet most people give in.

We are determined not to give in because we want to grow vegetables in our field. It's grade 2 agricultural but you can't grow your own veg because it then becomes a garden. Can you believe this nonsense?
GSDJayne

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Here you go GSDJayne:

Town and Country Planning Act 1990

196A Rights to enter without warrant.E+W.
(1)Any person duly authorised in writing by a local planning authority may at any reasonable hour enter any land—.
(a)to ascertain whether there is or has been any breach of planning control on the land or any other land;.
(b)to determine whether any of the powers conferred on a local planning authority by this Part should be exercised in relation to the land or any other land;.
(c)to determine how any such power should be exercised in relation to the land or any other land;.
(d)to ascertain whether there has been compliance with any requirement imposed as a result of any such power having been exercised in relation to the land or any other land,.
if there are reasonable grounds for entering for the purpose in question.
(2)Any person duly authorised in writing by the Secretary of State may at any reasonable hour enter any land to determine whether an enforcement notice should be issued in relation to the land or any other land, if there are reasonable grounds for entering for that purpose..
(3)The Secretary of State shall not so authorise any person without consulting the local planning authority..
(4)Admission to any building used as a dwellinghouse shall not be demanded as of right by virtue of subsection (1) or (2) unless twenty-four hours’ notice of the intended entry has been given to the occupier of the building.].
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby GSDJayne » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks Mike.
Would the secretary of state really grant this, bearing in mind they are just trying to stop us shutting gates? Is that reasonable grounds?
They really are bastards eh?
GSDJayne

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Sorry...I should have left a link for the whole thing! Here it is: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1990/8/contents

Have a good read and remember: Its in LEGALISE, so you may need to translate some of the words/phrases.
There must be remedy in there somewhere :thinks:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 pm

The powers granted to planners is not much short of police powers....including right of entry.....they are nasty power hungry bureucrats and have no compunction inflicting misery....

It is all an illusion that you SUBMIT an APPLICATION so they can REGISTER it....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby GSDJayne » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:48 pm

We had the opportunity to meet with Veronica and Treeman today at the Manor. We got some useful tips.
The council have been rude, unpleasant and they have ignored my previous letter and just sent another copy of the notice.
How does the following sound as a reply back to them?

Ref: Planning Contravention Notice Served to Legal Fiction Persons

I refer you to my previous correspondence dated 20th June 2011

No response to the human self has been forthcoming (response still addressed to legal fiction persons)

No response in substance has been forthcoming.

My conditional acceptance removed controversy and thus removed the possibility of any court action on your part.

With regard to your comments in respect of rights of entry without warrant, please take notice that the land known as England is a Common Law jurisdiction and any transgression of the notices posted around my property will be dealt with according to Common Law.

If you send any further correspondence addressed to legal fictions they will be returned unopened marked 'NO LEGAL FICTION LIVES HERE, ONLY HUMAN BEINGS. TRY La-La Land'

If you don’t understand Common Law or plain English, I will sum up in two words for you - FUCK OFF!!

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity,

Jayne of the family Shenstone
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved

NO CONSENT = NO LAWFUL CONTRACT = NO OBLIGATION IN LAW

Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Jayne of the family Shenstone, as commonly called.

You might guess which bits I got from Veronica!
GSDJayne

Postby treeman » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 pm

:clap: :clap: :love: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby pedawson » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm

:yes: :cheer: :clap: :grin: :giggle:
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Next

Return to Help Wanted