What a day! respect to those who have faced it up!

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

What a day! respect to those who have faced it up!

Postby cbm » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

Greetings to all my fellow freemen on the land,

where do i start.... i was recently met by a bailiff at my front door, f'ing and blinding ordering me to open the door, asking for my mother, as she was not in, i told him from the window to leave and stop harassing me and stop disturbing the peace, he did not do so, instead he ordered i gave him the keys and log book as he had levyed a car that was sold for cash to me a few days prior, we have a cash receipt to prove this...

it turns out this is all over a parking notice issued by the council, to my mother, some 6 months ago. but through what must be a clerical error, the matter according to us was still in dispute... in other words we received one letter, then replied to it, and received no response... i spoke to the council they claim they did respond, but there is no proof of this. i have been advised that even though there is no signature on the levy and the levy was not explained to us at all... the car is still "in the custody of the law".

now i as a free sovereign on the land of england am going to take this case on, as the cash receipt proves the car is actually mine and nothing to do with my mother. do you think i should also get my mother to send a cheque payment for 80 pounds to the council, and so if the certified thugs (the bailiffs) come for the car, (which will not be parked on the property) they will be committing theft, and i will call the police to uphold their oath under common law to keep the peace and not allow these certified thugs to commit theft. and i will have the cash receipt showing the car is my property, and also proof that we paid the council their 80 quid.

i am willing to do all the necessary home work, go to court and hold the court to their sworn oath to uphold common law as i believe in my heart that the way they are behaving is definitely unlawfull.

i would really appreciate any advice and pointers on my current course of action, and whether i am within my rights as a sovereign of this land to take this current course of action. thank you all, and may you all stay blessed. peace.

(p.s i have also posted this on tpuc.org forum)
cbm

Re: unlawful bailiff action

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 am

There are others on here who know far more about bailiffs and can offer suggestions, but from what I have followed, keeping it off your property seems to be standard....but the levy appears to be on the car and not your mother....which would suggest they will impound it where ever they see it.

If the council issued this process, why not fast track your process against them (in good faith to resolve their "claims") starting with them sending verifiable proof of despatch and receipt of their process. State (as you have) that you did not receive these alleged documents and unless they are calling you a liar (a serious claim) then they should honour your request and stump up the documents and proofs.

As sovereign you are your rights....so you must be within them to act accordingly.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby cbm » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 pm

hi, thank you, your advice is much apreciated, im wondering if the levy could be put on hold if i disputed it on grounds that nothing was signed, and nobody received an explaination on the levy... and i wonder what i could do to establish putting it on hold... but first i shal call the council asking them to send verifiable proof of despatch and receipt of their process, that there sounds great, blessings to you for that sound advice :shake:

just wondering, what would be the next course of action if they did call me a liar?
Last edited by cbm on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbm

Postby huntingross » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Sue them....unless of course they can prove it.....but then they'd have proof of delivery to prove that so you see where that one's going.

And don't phone, send them a Notice....it's all part of due process
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby cbm » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:17 am

turns out they sent the original pcn to the wrong address, this why we had no clue we were even noticed in the first place. so going to put the levy form back in the envelope and write "no contract return to sender" and send it back to the bailiffs.... what do you guys recon?
cbm

Postby Freeman-B » Wed May 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Just for fun, this is the cover letter going with my notice to bailiffs, judge and landlord (in light of my intended eviction next week) - I'll post the notice when I get it done with.

BY Freeman B, Sovereign

To Mme PRESUMPTIOUS
COUR D’APPEL
REF: No RG 11-10-xxxxxxxx concerning “BAILIFF” (ref etude: Vxxxxxxxx)

Mme Vice-Président,

It has recently come to my attention that the corporation known as “COUR D’APPEL” has, through yourself, passed “judgement” against “STRAWMAN™”, whom I represent as agent and administrator.

It has further come to my attention that said “judgement” was not only illegal (see attached NOTICE OF DISHONOUR), but also contrary to both natural and human rights law (including, but not limited to the UN Universal declaration of Human Rights, 1948 (Articles 10,11 and 12) and the European Convention on Human Rights 1950 (Article 6).

Consequently, I have no alternative but to hold Mme PRESUMPTIOUS and the COUR D’APPEL jointly and severally liable with co-conspirators “HUISSIERS DE JUSTICE” (NOTE: Bailiffs) and “M Landlord” and “Mme Landlady” for all liabilities owed in respect of this matter, including, but not limited to:

1 – Copyright infringement fees (as per User Agreement dated 150909)
As per Notice of Agreement of Offer and Request for Clarification 150909
9 X £3,000,000 £27,000,000
“Avis de passage” 300310 x 3 £3,000,000
Jugement du 11 Mars 2010” x 13 £39,000,000
“Signification d’un jugement” 310310 x 3 £9,000,000
“Avis de Passage” 180510 x 1 £3,000,000
“Commandement aux fins de saisie-vente” x 3 £9,000,000
“Commandement de quitter les lieux” 180510 x 3 £9,000,000
Total (to date) £99,000,000

2 – Personal fees (as per Notice of Agreement of Offer and Request for Clarification dated 150909)

Letter(s) received 2 @ €500 €1000
Time spent dealing with the matter (to date)
Sunday 13th September 4.5 hours at €250 per hour €1250
Monday 14th September 10 hours at €250 per hour €2500
Tuesday 15th September 2 hours at €250 per hour €500
Notice to BAILIFF 150909 €500
Total €5,750

Letter(s) received 2 @ €500 €1000
Thursday 18th September 5 hours at €250 per hour €1250
Friday 19th September 3 hours at €250 per hour €750
Notice to court 150909 €500
Fax to court 150909 €500
Notice to court 190909 €500
Fax to court 190909 €500
Notice to LANDLORD 150909 €500
Total €5,500

Letter(s) received 6 @ €500 €3000
Tuesday 24th May 5 hours at €250 per hour €1250
Wednesday 25th May 3 hours at €250 per hour €750
Preparation of
Notice to court 150909 €500
Notice to court 190909 €500
Notice to Cibrario-Rague 250510 €500
Bill of exchange 250510-BE01 €500
Bill of exchange 250510-BE02 €500
Bill of exchange 250510-BE03 €500
Notice to LANDLORD 250510 €500
Total €8,500

Grand total €19,750

Non-payment of the bills (numbers 250510-BE01, 250510-BE02 and 250510-BE03) for the above matters will lead to an automatic penalty of three times the original amount and the defendants will be jointly and severally liquidated forthwith, without further warning. I trust that the bonds relating to Mme PRESUMPTIOUS and the COUR D’APPEL shall be sufficient in this regard. If not, personal assets WILL be seized and liquidated.

Unless otherwise stated, the meaning of any and all words herein will be defined by the original English document, of which the French version is a translation for convenience only. For the record, I provide this statement for information only and enter into no contract with Mme PRESUMPTIOUS, THE “COUR D’APPEL” or any other PERSON without my express written, notarised consent, with the express exception of the liabilities incurred by you, above.

In honour and sincerity, without frivolity, malice or mischief,

By: Me© (Agent & Administrator)
SUI JURIS; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; WITH PREJUDICE

If you have shares in toilet paper in the South of France area, now might be a good time to buy, as I bet they're NEVER seen anything like this.

The sums (even if it's all fictitious) are also preliminary and I expect them to increase by another 10 or 20M or so once I have got the final count of transgressions!

See you on the sunny side - I think I'd better bring all my stuff back next time I leave France as I'm not sure they'll let me back in!

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Haha - seems the underwear required changing after my notice - got a letter postponing the eviction until mid-July!!! :8-):

Only a minor improvement, but gives me time to file all sorts of other notices and stich em up proper!

And, phew.....don't need to pack quite yet! (I hate moving!)

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Veronica » Fri May 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Peut-etre tu est Le Pimpernel Scarlet?
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 pm

La plupart des excellentes nouvelles B
ils le cherchent ici, ils le cherchent là. Il les incite à changer leurs sous-vêtements. (ain't babelfish just wonderful?) It rhymes better in English though.
they seek him here, they seek him there. He makes them change their underwear.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby huntingross » Fri May 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Les Aventures de Tintin

Well done Brian....keep the pressure on
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to Help Wanted