Does anyone know a lady ...

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Does anyone know a lady ...

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:39 pm

... with a nice, comfortable, clear, speaking voice ... who is into all this stuff ... and would record a narration to a presentation for me?

I've got the recording equipment (well, I hope it works ... haven't actually tried it yet, apart from switching it on ... it's portable). Proximity to Feltham preferred, but not absolutely essential. Perhpas the most essential thing is that she has some idea about this subject matter so that emphasis comes naturally.

I think it could be done in an afternoon, because I can audio-edit out all mistakes.

Could also be done via e-mail if someone has 'decent' recording facilities themselves. ('Decent' = no background noise, but 'atmosphere' ... you know what I mean)

Ta.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Does anyone know a lady ...

Postby Highspirit » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:44 pm

YES I think I do actually V. Please send a message to Graham who joined us a few days ago. His lady wife speaks very fluently and supports our issues in full. I do believe they are close to you as well. I will call them and see what they think.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Highspirit wrote:YES I think I do actually V. Please send a message to Graham who joined us a few days ago. His lady wife speaks very fluently and supports our issues in full. I do believe they are close to you as well. I will call them and see what they think.

Well, HS, that's very kind of you. Do I wait until you've made contact?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Highspirit » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 pm

I have tried calling him but no reply at the moment. Please e-mail him at the address he would have provided on his application. I know they will be very pleased to hear from you. He is from the area of Chichester, is that near you?
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Highspirit wrote:I have tried calling him but no reply at the moment. Please e-mail him at the address he would have provided on his application. I know they will be very pleased to hear from you. He is from the area of Chichester, is that near you?

OK ... don't bother to keep calling, I'll e-mail. Chichester is only about 60 miles away, so no problem. (Lovely part of Hampshire .... errr .... I mean West Sussex)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Veronica wrote:
Highspirit wrote:I have tried calling him but no reply at the moment. Please e-mail him at the address he would have provided on his application. I know they will be very pleased to hear from you. He is from the area of Chichester, is that near you?

OK ... don't bother to keep calling, I'll e-mail. Chichester is only about 60 miles away, so no problem. (Lovely part of Hampshire .... errr .... I mean West Sussex)

Oh! Is it Graham or Graeme?
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby rhiannon » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Veronica wrote:... with a nice, comfortable, clear, speaking voice ... who is into all this stuff ... and would record a narration to a presentation for me?

I've got the recording equipment (well, I hope it works ... haven't actually tried it yet, apart from switching it on ... it's portable). Proximity to Feltham preferred, but not absolutely essential. Perhpas the most essential thing is that she has some idea about this subject matter so that emphasis comes naturally.

I think it could be done in an afternoon, because I can audio-edit out all mistakes.

Could also be done via e-mail if someone has 'decent' recording facilities themselves. ('Decent' = no background noise, but 'atmosphere' ... you know what I mean)

Ta.

Hi Veronica

If highspirit's suggestion doesn't come to fruition for any reason, I would be happy to volunteer.
I have a car so can get to Feltham relitavely easily. I don't have an accent or anything and have done bits of public speaking, whereby I have been told I am clear and punctuated; So hopefully that would suffice.
Just let me know if and when and I'll PM you my number.
rhiannon

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Well, thank you honey.

I haven't actually approached Graeme or Graham yet, because I'm still trying to find out which it is. And, if you are where I said you were, then you'd be a lot nearer.

Would it be possible to do it at your place (I have a car)? The reason is because I'm so close to Heathrow and ... the noise of the planes going over is fairly constant.

If you want to look through the script, it's here: http://www.fmotl.com/PresentationScript.doc

Maybe you could give me some idea as to whether or not you would like to go ahead? (I may change a few bits at the end in the light of the latest stuff we know about)

There's Conference in London in June, and I'd be handing out CDs of this.

E-Mail me when you've had a look through, if you wouldn't mind.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby rhiannon » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Veronica wrote:Well, thank you honey.

I haven't actually approached Graeme or Graham yet, because I'm still trying to find out which it is. And, if you are where I said you were, then you'd be a lot nearer.

Would it be possible to do it at your place (I have a car)? The reason is because I'm so close to Heathrow and ... the noise of the planes going over is fairly constant.

If you want to look through the script, it's here: http://www.fmotl.com/PresentationScript.doc

Maybe you could give me some idea as to whether or not you would like to go ahead? (I may change a few bits at the end in the light of the latest stuff we know about)

There's Conference in London in June, and I'd be handing out CDs of this.

E-Mail me when you've had a look through, if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks Veronica.

Yes I am happy to go ahead. I have looked briefly at the script and will obviously look at it in far more detail before we meet; It all looks comprehendable so far.

You can come to mine- There is though a bit of plane noise; there has been a chemtrail campaign recently (which I am photographing!) but it is sporadic and nowhere near what you probably experience- I worked in Rchmond for a while, and remember that the planes round there feel like they are going to cut your head off! In my living room there is a distant hum of traffic from the nearby main road if you listen closely, but you can't hear it from the bedroom, so we should be Ok.

I will email you once I have read through in more detail.
rhiannon

Postby RobbieHall » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Just thought I'd pop this in here:

If you need any music/sounds then I'm happy to help, I do a bit of that sort of thing.
RobbieHall

Next

Return to Help Wanted