Abandoned Court - Their Rules

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: Abandoned Court - Their Rules

Postby pitano1 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:01 am

hi musashi.
many thanks,for your offer of assistance.

your indignation,is to be applauded,and rightly so.!
however to clear any confusion.

1] i was not personally involved.
2] the account was sent to me,from veronica.

who i`m sure will do her upmost,in way of tearing them a
new.....arshole.

i will however be checking for badges,at my local
sickfuck centre...[mag..court]
kind regards.
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby musashi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Damn!
However, just been speaking to one of the guys I am currently working with and he is of the same opinion as me:
If security act in this manner it is clearly a crime. Those nearby may restrain, or help to retrain such criminals. Why are people standing back and watching their friends being criminally manhandled? We have the right, and the moral obligation, to maintain the peace, prevent crime, protect ourselves and friends, and we should be arresting the security guards on the spot and calling a constable to take charge of the prisoners.
We really must be going in as claimants - not defendants. They assault us then get in first with a complaint of them being assaulted. Just like Michael. It is just a technique and we can stop that by arresting them in the first place. Next time I'm in a court I shall try to make sure I have a bunch of ex soldiers with me.

On the matter of civil arrest I'm calling up my old post to put here as reminder for those who read it and an intro for those who haven't.
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby musashi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:51 pm

This was my old notice to courts after we arrested judge Peake to prepare other courts for civil arrests taking place.

Notice to all Court Managers
Notice is hereby given of the law regarding citizen’s arrest.
Citizen’s arrest: Oxford dictionary of law; “An arrest made by someone other than a police officer. Such an arrest is lawful.”
Anyone making such an arrest may call upon anyone nearby to assist.
Anyone called upon to assist in such an arrest is obliged by law to do so.
Failure to assist when called upon is a crime at common law.
Anyone who fails to comply when arrested is guilty of resisting arrest.
Anyone who makes off after being arrested is guilty of escape and may face two years imprisonment even if innocent of the crime for which he was arrested.
Anyone who assaults those who have responded to a request for assistance is guilty of police assault.
Anyone who assists one who has been arrested to make off is guilty of unlawful rescue.
When an arrest has been made the police should be called to take charge of the prisoner.
The MUST take the offender into custody to investigate the claim.
Failure to do so is an act of negligence under the police discipline codes and a crime at common law. The crimes are witness tampering and perverting the course of justice.

Maybe it's time to help our friends and colleagues in a more practical way as events happen and not later on when they have to defend spurious charges in a corrupt court where ranks have been closed against us.
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Previous

Return to Help Wanted