Court summons over school attendance

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: Court summons over school attendance

Postby wanabfree » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:47 am

I have sent you a private message Scorpio, please don’t go listening or acting upon the advice of some of these idiots, you’re going to end up in worse trouble if you do.
The all caps name, and contract or fake summons bull is not how you need to deal with this, your daughters welfare is a stake here, and some of the comments I have read, appear to be ignoring the seriousness of your situation, let the freemen risk their own necks with their asinine advise, not you and your daughters.
wanabfree

Postby Too Far Gone » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:15 am

Would you care to elaborate on who is wrong and why? And if you already PM'd the guy, why post here?

Scorpio, could you copy and paste his PM here, so we can all be "corrected" on how to deal with this please, you know, for future reference in case anyone needs help.
Too Far Gone

Postby pitano1 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:55 pm

[sic]

Scorpio, could you copy and paste his PM here, so we can all be "corrected" on how to deal with this please, you know, for future reference in case anyone needs help.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
makes sense....to me.

after removing anything,that could, be considered as, private`of course.

or..even better..wannabfree,could explain.

why s/he did not,just post the info on here
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby squark » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm

I agree, this Occultism has to go.
We are all trying to learn.

I think it would be a good idea if we could do a kind of Audit. Get the core ideas assembled and sort out what is good and what is BS. I have a feeling Veronica did that. It would be nice to get an update on her progress too. Anyone in touch with her?
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby musashi » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:00 pm

wanabfree wrote:I have sent you a private message Scorpio, please don’t go listening or acting upon the advice of some of these idiots, you’re going to end up in worse trouble if you do.
The all caps name, and contract or fake summons bull is not how you need to deal with this, your daughters welfare is a stake here, and some of the comments I have read, appear to be ignoring the seriousness of your situation, let the freemen risk their own necks with their asinine advise, not you and your daughters.

Well said.

I generally prefer not to get personal about what others say here - but maybe this was a time when it was required. Little of what has been posted in reply was even relevant, and the rest . . . well, you have it nailed.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby wanabfree » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:59 pm

pitano1 wrote:[sic]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
makes sense....to me.

after removing anything,that could, be considered as, private`of course.

or..even better..wannabfree,could explain.

why s/he did not,just post the info on here

I don’t owe any of you an explanation or reveal what I said to Scorpio in my PM, I got banned on this forum just before Xmass,remember; because certain people on this forum, chose to lie and be totally dishonest, as well as arrogant and self righious about it, not to mention not wanting to listen or learn anything that conflicted with their dogmatic believes, I shall be responding to this fully in future, when I can be bothered ?.

To be honest I am done with this forum, and the only reason I intervened this time, is because I won’t stand back and watch yet another innocent victim (this time possibly a child) of the freeman concepts.

There is little use in posting up why some of the comments made are wrong, and downright irresponsible, because there arn't many on here, who really wants to hear the truth.

Should Scorpio wish to contact me privately I’ll be glad to help, best I can.
wanabfree

Postby Too Far Gone » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Although I am not a freeman, I do have a keen interest in the law and how it is applied. I defy anyone to point out anything I have said that is not correct in law. You point it out with some backing up and I will amend my comments and thank you for it. However, a guy comes to a forum called FREEMAN ON THE LAND, and asks the users (who I will imply are freemen on the land) for their opinions on a subject. I think there's a good chance he is going to get FREEMAN INFORMATION!

If the guy wanted Bar society advice then he should contact a Barrister,solicitor.
Too Far Gone

Postby wanabfree » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:14 am

Too Far Gone wrote:Although I am not a freeman, I do have a keen interest in the law and how it is applied. I defy anyone to point out anything I have said that is not correct in law. You point it out with some backing up and I will amend my comments and thank you for it. However, a guy comes to a forum called FREEMAN ON THE LAND, and asks the users (who I will imply are freemen on the land) for their opinions on a subject. I think there's a good chance he is going to get FREEMAN INFORMATION!

If the guy wanted Bar society advice then he should contact a Barrister,solicitor.

First you try to disassociate yourself from the freemen, by saying you’re not one, and then contradict yourself by then saying this is a freeman forum with freeman information available?

Are you a non freeman giving out freeman information or what?

Then you say “I defy anyone to point out anything I have said that is not correct in law”

Oh so you’re that cocksure of yourself being correct you’ll defy anybody else’s opinion saying you’re not?

You see that’s your problem, and the same problem many people on here and in other forum inflict on others.

Why is it that when someone disagrees with you lot, suddenly they are the ones who have to be lumbered with a burden of proof, that you, yourselves never feel you have to produce, on your claims?

So defy away my friend, you make the claims you bear the burden, so all that crap about “trusts” and how you’re going to “walk in, dissolve the trust they created and appoint yourself as executor and beneficiary. Make the mages the trustees, and instruct them to dismiss the case”, has any validity to it? without repeating or referring back to what your guru’s are spewing ?.

Beneficiary of “what” trust? and where are the facts it exists ?, and I don’t mean as a figment of yours or someone else’s imagination ?. and forget saying it's the so called "Cestui que Trust", the word/term does not stand for or is the specific name of a "trust" it simply refers to a subjective element within a "trust". so I won't be falling for that old chessnut.

“If you make any kind of plea, you give them the right to judge you. Do not plead”

Total nonsense, were did you get that idea from?

“Use the two statutes I gave you to full effect. If the School did not lay a complaint before the court, then the summons is void. Ask for a copy of the original complaint from the school that led to the summons”

Again rubbish, before you ever refer to any statute, you have to be possession of facts, proving they apply, and that’s not your burden it’s theirs.

As for the complaint, you don’t refer to what any statute says, but instead on the basic principles of due process, which say a valid cause of action/charge must be presented to a court, a mere complaint in and of itself is not enough, neither is a mere act or omission itself, certain elements have to be fulfilled in order to justify a complaint, that’s following basic principles of logic and reason.

But are you likely to listen to me, or accept you are wrong I doubt it, like so many others on this forum ,you’ll want to argue, join in on a gang verbal assault against me, even verbally abuse me or make ad hominine attacks ?.

How do I know this? well by your own words. “I defy anyone”, so you’ll openly disregard; have contempt for anyone who disagrees, in spite of evidence or even a factual challenge to contrary?

You didn’t say; I’ll be prepared to listen or change my views, but make clear you’ll immediately disagree?

Have I read into your response too harshly? Could I be wrong?

“Arrogance is a strange disease. It makes everyone sick except the person who has it”

That’s why I am sick of certain people on these forums, who believe they know, and understand more, than they actually do, but it’s always other people who pay the biggest price for their incompetence.

I have tried to encourage people on these forums to take advantage of an opportunity, that I was lucky enough to experience, and finally get some clear thinking, and understanding on these issues, and yet most won’t take it ?.

You all claim to be standing in defiance of tyranny, and yet you stand in defiance of having your dogma’s proven wrong.

Reification is a hell of a drug, but so is self vindication bias?
wanabfree

Postby Too Far Gone » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:13 am

First you try to disassociate yourself from the freemen, by saying you’re not one

I don't disassociate myself from my strawman. In fact, I use it all the time and always answer to it when called upon. As this is the backbone of the freeman ideology, I think it entitles me to state I am not a freeman. The freeman Guru's that you refer to pioneered the entire process of questioning authority and defending yourself in a system that is stacked heavily against you. They also got things wrong and ended up jail "TRYING" ideas out and trying to push through the corruption, for the benefit of everyone. Like all pioneers, they were the first to be sacrificed when they did fuck up. However, we have benefited from the mistakes made and others have continued to push back with varying success. The freeman movement is a work in progress in my opinion, with people willing to take it on the chin for others (and themselves) to learn.

Are you a non freeman giving out freeman information or what?

No. I haven't given out any freeman information. The information I have given out can be looked up government website.

Oh so you’re that cocksure of yourself being correct you’ll defy anybody else’s opinion saying you’re not?

You see that’s your problem, and the same problem many people on here and in other forum inflict on others

Yes, someone else's opinion is just that, an opinion. However, if someone were to come up with solid information (not an opinion) I would, as I stated, thank them and change my point of view and correct my post.

You see that’s your problem, and the same problem many people on here and in other forum inflict on others.

I inflict nothing and resent the accusation. I offer an opinion, just like you did in your PM scorpionuk in that PM we have yet to see. I do not offer legal advice.

So defy away my friend, you make the claims you bear the burden, so all that crap about “trusts” and how you’re going to “walk in, dissolve the trust they created and appoint yourself as executor and beneficiary. Make the mages the trustees, and instruct them to dismiss the case”, has any validity to it? without repeating or referring back to what your guru’s are spewing ?

A friend of mine has used this particular one on many occasions, each one successfully dealt with apart from one instance. I'll have a word with him later on about the details and post them in a separate thread, if he agrees.

“Use the two statutes I gave you to full effect. If the School did not lay a complaint before the court, then the summons is void. Ask for a copy of the original complaint from the school that led to the summons”

Again rubbish, before you ever refer to any statute, you have to be possession of facts, proving they apply, and that’s not your burden it’s theirs.

Your talking bollocks here. The mags will agree to the local authorities issuing summons whether they're valid or not. They will also be willing to enforce the whatever arises from the summons. I have applied this to summons and liability orders without failure. The reason you're talking out of your ass about this is because the burden is yours, and I would also argue (now that you've brought it up) that you are guilty until proven innocent.

As for the complaint, you don’t refer to what any statute says, but instead on the basic principles of due process

Issue of summons to accused or warrant for his arrest.

[F1(1)On an information being laid before a justice of the peace that a person has, or is suspected of having, committed an offence, the justice may issue—

(a)a summons directed to that person requiring him to appear before a magistrates' court to answer the information, or

(b)a warrant to arrest that person and bring him before a magistrates' court.]

... join in on a gang verbal assault against me, even verbally abuse me or make ad hominine attacks ?.

You have called the people here Idiots, their opinions asinine, incompetent and now you're worried the guys here might return the favour. Moronic.

You didn’t say; I’ll be prepared to listen or change my views, but make clear you’ll immediately disagree?

You conveniently missed the part where I said I will thank you and amend my post. But then again, being a bit of of a self righteous prick yourself, it's not a good part to quote is it?

Have I read into your response too harshly? Could I be wrong?

Yes, you came here with nothing but contempt for other peoples opinions (even before you read them) and some predetermined bullshit about how you would be treated. However, having read your response to me, I fully understand why you are treated the way you are. You mentioned a burden of proof.Again, this is wrong.

If I declare that bigfoot exists, then I may have a burden of proof to fulfill. I can't reasonably expect anyone to prove he doesn't exist can I? However, If I declare that all cars run on petrol, then the burden of proof can be taken up by someone challenging me and providing proof of a car that runs on diesel. The burden of proof falls to the person who is more likely to obtain it. This is by nature, not law.
Too Far Gone

Postby wanabfree » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 pm

nuff said, you just proved my point
wanabfree

PreviousNext

Return to Help Wanted