Court summons over school attendance

Need help and support? Post here and we will do our best.

Re: Court summons over school attendance

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi Scorpio.
What format have they printed your name in on the "summons"? Is it all caps (JOE BLOGGS) or just capitalised first letters (Joe Bloggs). Also have they given the name a title such as Mr etc. ?

I noticed they refer to Louise as a child. Treeman linked an extremely interesting UK Column video recently wherein the interviewee explained the importance of distinguishing between "child" and "property".
Their statement of facts says that Louise is a child who was not authorised to be absent. Your counter would be that Louise is your property and was fully authorised, by you, to be absent.
Calling her a child apparently gives them jurisdiction over her. Claim her as property and the jurisdiction is all yours...
Just another arrow in your quiver if contesting the validity of the summons doesn't pan out.
Dreadlock

Postby musashi » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:42 pm

By sending her to school you entered the education contract and gave them in loco parentis powers. ie they can do anything you can legally do, which is why in the bad old days they could administer corporal punishment. These powers extend to out of school times as well.

You also explicitly agreed to abide by the terms of the contract whether you knew them or not. These terms were up for review and enforcement. You got fined for contractual breach. All you really have in this contract is confession and avoidance - ie, plead guilty and ask for mitigation to be taken into consideration.
I refer you to my first input on your thread.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 pm

There is no contract in place, just as there is no contract with a local council with regards council tax.
What there is, is a statutory duty and responsibility placed upon parents.

http://education.gov.uk/schools/pupilsupport/behaviour/attendance/a00216341/advice-on-school-attendance

This duty applies to a parent only when they consent to act as a person in society. This consent is assumed by the government and the assumption is declared by the use of title with the name e.g Mr Joe Bloggs. If unrebutted the assumption stands.
A parent can make the perfectly reasonable and honest claim that they consent to send their property (not child) to school and that they do so as a man or woman acting with inherent jurisdiction and with all their God-given natural rights intact.
Any claim by the school that the parent is a person or that the property is a child is purely assumption. Once these assumptions are rebutted, the claimants (the school) must prove their claim - something they can never do.
Dreadlock

Postby SCORPIOUK » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Thanks for your replies guys. On my summons it is Joe Bloggs.there is no Mr I had a further convo today with the court, I simply phoned the court and asked if they had a record of the court hearing they said they had this time, i am not sure if this is a result of me speaking to them the previous week asking them for the conformed copy of the summons. Again i asked for a conformed copy of the summons as the one they had sent me was not a legal document as there was no court seal or wet signature and that it had been sent to me by the council and not the court, to which they explained that is how it is done now and if i had a complaint or issue to put it in writing to there legal dept or take it up with the magistrates on the 11th of march
Any info help or support or advice given on the forum by any member is accepted and much
appreciated and no member of this forum will be held responsible for any help or support or advice given
SCORPIOUK

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:11 am

Scorpio. I suggest making a freedom of information request to the Ministry of Justice. Ask them if a summons has been issued in the appropriate name for the appropriate date. Dealing with the court directly is a waste of time, especially by telephone. You need to do everything in writing so that you have hard copies and therefore evidence of what has been stated. These scumbags will deny ever having heard of you if you rely on telephone calls. Use recorded delivery for all correspondence.

Very interesting that "Joe Bloggs" has been summonsed. The only way that name could be liable is if there actually IS a contract involved - which I seriously doubt. Ask for a copy of the contract just to be on the safe side. I'll eat my hat if they don't say something like "There isn't one." The other explanation is that the person who drew up the (fake) summons doesn't understand the subtleties involved in the use of varying forms of the name - much more likely as you are dealing with local government morons. If the court had actually issued the summons they almost certainly wouldn't have made that mistake.
Dreadlock

Postby SCORPIOUK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:37 am

ministry of justice have been contacted they have a 20 day turn around so may not have the answer back in time for the hearing next tuesday . Can somebody tell me or point me in the direction of the relevant posts on how to carry myself in court. i dont want to the consent in any way any tips to avoid this would be grateful. I have had a load of great advice advice so far so im going to sit and put a plan together :8-):
Any info help or support or advice given on the forum by any member is accepted and much
appreciated and no member of this forum will be held responsible for any help or support or advice given
SCORPIOUK

Postby Too Far Gone » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:39 am

If you really want to go to Court, ask for an adjournment while you are waiting for the FoI to come through, as it is critical to your case. The Judge will almost certainly grant you this but on the off chance appeal his decision if he doesn't. There is some stuff you can do in court, but it requires some knowledge and might be too much if you don't feel comfortable with your rights.

Here are some things to look up about court.

1. When you walk in, dissolve the trust they created and appoint yourself as executor and beneficiary. Make the mags the trustees, and instruct them to dismiss the case.
2. Make sure that the proceedings are on the public record and not private (which can be edited).
3. If you make any kind of plea, you give them the right to judge you. Do not plead.
4. Use the two statutes I gave you to full effect. If the School did not lay a complaint before the court, then the summons is void. Ask for a copy of the original complaint from the school that led to the summons.

Wet ink signatures are no longer necessary on a summons, as a photocopy is legit now. It doesn't even need to be the JP who is on there, just someone acting on his behalf. The lack of MR JOE BLOGS is odd, they should always use your legal fiction. And yes, get everything in writing, NEVER EVER rely on phone calls or face to face (without recording).

My advice to avoid all this shit would be to create a family trust and put your kids in it. A trust is exempt from all the usual bullshit and takes away all rights to your kids, implied or otherwise.

Hope some of this helps.
Too Far Gone

Postby pitano1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:10 pm

t.f.g...states.
If you really want to go to Court, ask for an adjournment while you are waiting for the FoI to come through, as it is critical to your case. The Judge will almost certainly grant you this but on the off chance appeal his decision if he doesn't. There is some stuff you can do in court, but it requires some knowledge and might be too much if you don't feel comfortable with your rights.
which,is a good way to buy some time. :yes:

or.
IF THEY REFUSE.
and ask how you plead.
you `could` say...THERE IS NO CASE TO ANSWER.
which will result,in them commiting the offences..below.

If you won’t plead – and give them joinder – and won’t grant Power of Attorney – and you point out Misconduct in Public/Judicial office, Abuse of Process, Perverting the Course of Justice, and Conspiracy to Defraud … and the Bill of Rights 1689 “THAT all Promises and Grants of Fines and Forfeitures before conviction are illegal and void” … and “There is no case to answer” … then what?

[if you go this route]...make sure,you have some
witnesses.]
pitano1

Postby squark » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Everything I am getting at the moment is about Citizen status.

You are within the UK society. A Citizen is a person within the UK.?? (like being within the Mickey Mouse Fan Club)(Statute 1-No taking the Piss out of Mickey!)

You have a NI number, that's evidence of citizenship ( can't get a job without one, !)

Drivers License, only a citizen needs one, more evidence against you.(they would steal the car and fine me.)

You registered a car, a house, a birth. Every person within the UK is required to.....You confessed again to your subservient citizen status. You act like a citizen, you even maybe claim to be a citizen. Do you claim the benefits of citizenship? Are you in a statutory court, is that not an internal UK society court? Are they the right courts for non citizens?

Doesn't the Complaint say a Registered Pupil?
Have you any idea how much shit you get in for not registering a child? Realistically, there's a threat of fine or worse, of course you registered. But if the kid finds it so bad it's causing her upset, would you purposely upset a kid. The health trusts are untrustworthy, Birminham is constantly in the news, it can't maintain its services up to scratch, everywhere is broke, laying off staff, they can't even control the weather (joke), how the hell can you trust a school to deal with the emotional needs of a bullied child. And if she's not bullied then you were and still are, by the state, through the teachers and now the courts!!
Have you heard state educations real purpose is "Conditioned Responses to Perceived Authority Figures."
:police: Yes Sir, right on the bell sir.
A bell every half hour, but at home they can do 4 hours of world of warcraft, and then blink, so kids lack attention. Its deliberate to wear down their sense of excitement. Its bullshit and they have to totally rearange that bullshit every three years to stop the parents catching on that its deliberate. Make it look like a failure that just needs different timing or syllabus, a change in style then it will work.
Our western system is derived from the Indian system that was used to maintain the discriminatory caste system.
Taking the best years when skills can be learned and wasting them on useless fragments of trivia. Dumb em down. Not for my kids, not once they see it or it starts to depress them. I could not do them that injury. :love:
:police: £50 fine and three points on the Daddy Licence.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby squark » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:35 pm

You could check out the School Sucks podcast. And John Taylor Gatto, the whole deliberate dumbing down of america thing must apply here too. We are designed to fill mundane jobs, and kept believing we should feel lucky for that.

I'm sorry if you are in marketing and you love it. I like ideas so good they need no selling.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

PreviousNext

Return to Help Wanted