Proposed Letter to HRMC - Please comment

Re: Proposed Letter to HRMC - Please comment

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:27 am

Zaniwhoop wrote:Also I'm not sure if the National Insurance number is created at birth. I just contacted the Job Centre and they told me that it is usually allocated when you are 16 unless a parent claims benefits earlier than that. So I think that bit might need a little further research, unless you already have evidence that it is created at birth. If so please let me know so we can get this confirmed.

It's one of those little details that a civil servant might well pick up on and try to use somehow. So I'd just leave it at "associated with the National Insurance number x xx xx xxx."

I can remember being sent my NI numbercard at 15, and watching a brainwashing video at school about it. There must have been some point where we were made to sign something related, but at that age I was more interested in looking at girls than anything like that. :giggle:

P.S. How do you type the copyright symbol?? :puzz:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:42 am

jonboy wrote:but at that age I was more interested in looking at girls than anything like that. :giggle:
I've still got that problem myself, darned distracting they are :giggle:

jonboy wrote:P.S. How do you type the copyright symbol?? :puzz:
Either copy and paste it or use windows character map, found under Start/Programmes/Accesories/System Tools
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:50 am

i can't find character map, i'm running Vista home premium. :puzz:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

jonboy

Postby Andrew » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Inside your "Word processor" software --> normally something like Tools > Insert > Special Character or copy and paste this -->> ©
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

jonboy wrote:i can't find character map, i'm running Vista home premium. :puzz:
So am I, it is definitely in the System Tools, just follow the route given above from the start menu bottom left. I personally keep a shortcut to it on my desktop.
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jonboy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Got it thanks! :clap:

So has anyone got a template for a user agreement relating to the copyrighted capitalised name??

jonboy

Postby huntingross » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 pm

This is looking pretty solid to my limited knowledge, and i like the use of coyright. If this is Irene's example that goes in tandem with trademark....

[I, Mark: Jennings™, Creditor, Agent acting in full capacity as Author of the Copyright Trademark Name Claim autograph of ©MARK JENNINGS or any other derivative thereof , a flesh and blood human being in possession of a sovereign and individual spirit, a living soul, do hereby make Oath and state the following is my Truth and my Law ]

I lifted that out of my NOU and the ' proper manner to display ' is TM after the 'mark' and Copyright before

However when claiming TM and C, one must be dilligent, if infringements are allowed to pass, i believe it diminishes your claim to it....and to that end, I still do not have an idea of what the Registered Notice and User Agreement look like to follow after an infringement.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Previous

Return to Income tax only