Postby Andrew » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 am

In care of:
18.02 xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx Road
xxxx
London
Near: [xxx xxx]

March 27th, 2009

Notice of Intent and Claim of Right for the recovery of all Taxes paid to date.

Officer in Charge
W LANCS AND W CHESHIRE AREA
60 LEIGH ROAD
LEIGH
LANCS
WN7 1NH

Dear Sirs,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is both a notice and a claim. It informs you and makes claims on you. It means what it says.

Under the freedom of Information Act 2000 you are required by law to provide the information requested.

The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

There is a time-limit on the response required. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for declining my claim.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

I, Andrew-James: of the Buxton family have since leaving school at the age of 16, been led into believing that I am somehow liable to be paying income tax to the HRMC.

I am a Free Man of the Land not a CORPORATION. The PERSON liable for taxes is MR ANDREW JAMES BUXTON a legal Fiction associated with the National Insurance number xxxxxxxxx, created at birth and under false pretences

I have been duped into believing this PERSON was me, whereas I Andrew-James: of the Buxton family an Adult of Flesh and Blood, Born in Lewisham, in the county of London, on British Soil now know this not to be true.

For you or any other agent of the government of the United Kingdom to apply said taxes onto myself I require the proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' MR ANDREW JAMES BUXTON, being the entity to which taxes are imposed, and not Andrew James: of the Buxton family, as commonly called.

8. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

9. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

10. Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.

11. Upon proof of written evidence of THE LAW that requires flesh and blood human beings to pay income tax. I understand that statutes and acts are defined as legislated rules of a SOCIETY which have been given the force of law. A society is defined as a number of people joined BY MUTUAL CONSENT to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. So in esscence the STATUTES only apply to those who give consent ie. are a willing member of the society. So please provide evidence of the LAW (not the Act or Statute) which states that all humans (NOT PERSONS) are obliged to pay income tax (including humans who are not willing consenting members of society). I formerly request this information under the “Freedom of Information Act 2000”.

Failure to provide in full proof of claim, and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties agree to my claim and that all monies owing to me for unlawful tax collection will be lawfully settled within 14 fourteen days.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

Andrew James: of the Buxton family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Andrew James: of the Buxton family, as commonly called.

Encl: Original paperwork as received.

Page 2/2
Last edited by Andrew on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Re: Proposed Letter to HRMC - Please comment

Postby huntingross » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm

All looks good, but I'm not sure if the fact that you are the creditor to the CAPS you doesn't deserve a mention...
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeah, it looks pretty good to me too Andrew. The only thing I would do is to emphasize a little more that you expect them to repay or return to you all the income tax you have given them to date.

I'm going to have to do myself one of these ASAP methinks :yes:

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jonboy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:47 pm

Yes, it is a good'un! (And borrows some of my FOI request wording) Definately needs more elaboration about returning all monies paid to date. This is the 'claim' part.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Andrew » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 am

Revised:

18.02 xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx Road
xxxx
London
Near: [xxx xxx]
March 27th, 2009

Officer in Charge
W LANCS AND W CHESHIRE AREA
60 LEIGH ROAD
LEIGH
LANCS
WN7 1NH

Dear Sirs,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is both a notice and a claim. It informs you and makes claims on you. It means what it says.

Under the freedom of Information Act 2000 you are required by law to provide the information requested.

The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

There is a time-limit on the request for information and my claim. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

I, Andrew-James: of the Buxton family have since leaving school at the age of 16, been led into believing that I am somehow liable to be paying income tax to the HRMC for my labour.

I have been duped into believing I was this PERSON, whereas I Andrew-James: of the Buxton family an adult man of flesh and blood Born in Lewisham, in the county of London, on British Soil now know this not to be true. I am only the Agent and Authorized Signatory of MR ANDREW JAMES BUXTON©.

I am a Free Man of the Land not a CORPORATION. The PERSON liable for taxes is MR ANDREW JAMES BUXTON© a legal Fiction associated with the National Insurance number xxxxxxxxx, created at my birth.

For you or any other agent of the government of the United Kingdom to apply any taxes onto myself I require the proof of claim of all of the following:

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' MR ANDREW JAMES BUXTON©, being the entity to which taxes are imposed, and not Andrew James: of the Buxton family, as commonly called.

8. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

10. Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.

11. Upon proof of written evidence of THE LAW that requires flesh and blood human beings to pay income tax. I understand that statutes and acts are defined as legislated rules of a SOCIETY which have been given the force of law. A society is defined as a number of people joined BY MUTUAL CONSENT to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. So in esscence the STATUTES only apply to those who give consent ie. are a willing member of the society. So please provide evidence of the LAW (not the Act or Statute) which states that all humans (NOT PERSONS) are obliged to pay income tax (including humans who are not willing consenting members of society). I formerly request this information under the “Freedom of Information Act 2000”.

CLAIM OF RIGHT
Failure to provide in full proof of claim, and to do so completely and in good faith within 7 (seven) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties accept my claim, and that repayment in full of all taxes paid to date will be made by cheque within 14 (fourteen) days.

Andrew James: of the Buxton family
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Andrew James: of the Buxton family, as commonly called.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 am

That looks even better Andrew, however I should have said before that maybe 7 days isn't a very reasonable time-scale to give them to get all that information together. I know it would be good, but I think I would at least double both the 7 days and the 14. A month isn't really very long to wait if the outcome is successful.

I hope it works.

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 am

Andrew wrote:I, Andrew-James: of the Buxton family have since leaving school at the age of 16, been led into believing that I am somehow liable to be paying income tax to the HRMC for my labour.

I have been duped into believing I was this PERSON, whereas I Andrew-James: of the Buxton family an adult man of flesh and blood Born in Lewisham, in the county of London, on British Soil now know this not to be true. I am only the Agent and Authorized Signatory of MR ANDREW JAMES BUXTON©.
Also, having copied and pasted into word and going through it more carefully and adding my own name, I am a little concerned that this section could be misinterpreted to mean that you were duped into believing that Andrew-James: is this PERSON.

I'm just rewording it a little more clearly. I'll post it in a minute.
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:39 am

My revised version of that section
I, Simon: of the Elder family have since leaving school, have been duped into believing that I am a PERSON (a legal fiction) MR SR ELDER© and therefore liable to be paying income tax to the HRMC for my labour.

I have been duped into believing I was this PERSON, whereas I Simon: of the Elder family an adult man of flesh and blood Born in Fulham, in the county of London, on British Soil now know this not to be true. I am now only the Agent and Authorized Signatory of MR SR ELDER©.
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:57 am

Also I'm not sure if the National Insurance number is created at birth. I just contacted the Job Centre and they told me that it is usually allocated when you are 16 unless a parent claims benefits earlier than that. So I think that bit might need a little further research, unless you already have evidence that it is created at birth. If so please let me know so we can get this confirmed.

It's one of those little details that a civil servant might well pick up on and try to use somehow. So I'd just leave it at "associated with the National Insurance number x xx xx xxx."
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 am

A couple of mis-spellings/typos should be essence and formally. Anyway, here's my revised version with the alterations in place. I think we'll have to put together a non-proven templates section to go with the proven one.

xxxxx,
xxxxx,
xxxxx.
Carmarthenshire.
Near: [XX12 34XX]
March 30th, 2009

Officer in Charge
WEST WALES AREA
TY NANT
180 HIGH STREET
SWANSEA
WEST GLAMORGAN
SA1 5AP

Dear Sirs,

There is a time-limit on the request for information and my claim. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default.

I, Simon: of the Elder family have since leaving school, have been duped into believing that I am a PERSON (a legal fiction) MR SR ELDER© and therefore liable to be paying income tax to the HRMC for my labour.

I have been duped into believing I was this PERSON, whereas I Simon: of the Elder family an adult man of flesh and blood with a living soul, Born in Fulham, in the county of London, on British Soil now know this not to be true. I am now only the Agent and Authorized Signatory of MR SR ELDER©.

I am a Freeman on the Land not a CORPORATION. The PERSON liable for taxes is MR SR ELDER© a legal Fiction associated with the National Insurance number XX XX XX XXX.

For you or any other agent of the government of the United Kingdom to apply any taxes onto myself I require the proof of claim for all of the following:

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' MR SR ELDER©, being the entity to which taxes are imposed, and not Simon: of the Elder family, as commonly called.

11. Upon proof of written evidence of THE LAW that requires flesh and blood human beings to pay income tax. I understand that statutes and acts are defined as legislated rules of a SOCIETY which have been given the force of law. A society is defined as a number of people joined BY MUTUAL CONSENT to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. So in essence the STATUTES only apply to those who give consent i.e. are a willing member of the society. So please provide evidence of the LAW (not the Act or Statute) which states that all humans (NOT PERSONS) are obliged to pay income tax (including humans who are not willing consenting members of society).

I formally request this information under the “Freedom of Information Act 2000”.

CLAIM OF RIGHT
Failure to provide in full, proof of claim, and to do so completely and in good faith within 14 (fourteen) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties accept my claim, and that repayment in full of all taxes paid to date will be made by cheque within 28 (twenty eight) days.

Simon: of the Elder family
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Simon: of the Elder family, as commonly called.

Cheers!

Si
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Income tax only