Remittance

Re: Remittance

Postby huntingross » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Its a nice phrase....it accepts there is this legal fiction 'you' but you are not connected to the government by virtue of it.

In other words the government etc can only act on the legal fiction you.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:04 pm

huntingross wrote:....isn't the Notice in effect an affidavit - a sworn statement with witnesses on oath)

Yes ... that exactly what it is, so the 'treason' crap is complete bollox from someone whose head is firmly up their own backside.

(You don't get bollox on this Forum ... just all the others)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Wolf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 pm

I first mentioned treason in this context..

"For example someone said a NOU WITHOUT an affidavit is treasonous. I have absolutely NO idea BUT it illustrates the point I`am making. "

I did say I had no idea and was using it as an example about something. POOR example. Sorry
Wolf

Postby huntingross » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Well it demonstrated to me i actually didn't know what an affidavit was exactly, and now i do....so don't sweat it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 pm

No criticism of anyone HERE was intended. I was merely pointing out the kind of time-wasting rubbish you get elsewhere.

Someone once said:
“Innocent schnookies who go to Forums & Chat Rooms aren't aware they're in a toilet getting behaviour modification from the germs. They think they're doing their duty to find truth, and instead they get (love the term) Digital Herpes, a brain disease that makes one believe that believing in hard planes and soft buildings is "rational"

(She was talking about the lack of understanding that 'planes' could not possibly have created the Twin Tower's damage ... that the 'planes' would have had to reverse the Laws of Physics)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Wolf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 pm

No criticism taken. We must all admit our mistakes.

Lets keep pointing out the BULLSHIT and wake up even more ! Together.

That is going to be a mighty challenge to ALL our Egos.
Wolf

Postby Andrew » Sat May 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Just recieved my new reminder, total amount now owing is:

Tax Due Credits Balance
Balance brought forward from previous statement: £101.96
16 Apr 09 Interest £6.55 0.00 £108.51
21 Apr 09 2nd Fixed penalty for late return 06/07 £100.00 0.00 £0.00
21 Apr 09 1st Fixed penalty for late return 07/08 £100.00 0.00 £0.00

Amount to Pay £308.51

Interest is running on the balance due at the statement date, so please pay it now.
A further amount, as shown, is becoming due shortly. You will be charged interest if you pay late.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Any advice?

was thinking maybe this, but im not sure.... its either that or move home again lol (cant catch me im the gingerbread man ^^)

March 27th, 2009

Re: 175070 003586, dated 17th March, 2009 .
Notice of Discharge of Outstanding Demand and Request for Clarification.

Officer in Charge
W LANCS AND W CHESHIRE AREA
60 LEIGH ROAD
LEIGH
LANCS
WN7 1NH

Dear Sirs,

Please read the following notice thoroughly and carefully before responding. It is a notice. It informs you. It means what it says.

The reason why you need to read carefully is simple. I am offering conditional agreement. This removes controversy, and means that you no longer have any ultimate recourse to a court of law in this matter, because there is no controversy upon which it could adjudicate. You always have the option of dragging these conditions into a court of law only to be told that they are, indeed, perfectly lawful. That is, of course, always your prerogative should you decide to waste your time.

For this reason it is important that you consider and respond to the offer in substance. The 'nearest official form' will not suffice, and consequently is likely to be ignored by myself without any dishonour on my part.

On the other hand there is a time-limit on the agreement being offered. It is reasonable, and if it runs out then you and all associated parties are in default, removing any and all lawful excuse on your part for proceeding in this matter.

For these reasons it is recommended that you carefully consider this notice and respond in substance, which means actually addressing the points raised herein.

You have apparently made demands upon me.

I do not understand those apparent demands and therefore cannot lawfully fulfill them. I seek clarification of your document so that I may act according to the law and maintain my entire body of inalienable Natural Rights.

Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within 10 (Ten) days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon me.

I conditionally accept your offer to agree that I am legal fiction 'person' MR A J BUXTON and that I owe £308.51 for the Fixed Penalties applied because of late Tax Returns 2006-2008 inclusive, upon proof of claim of all of the following:

1. Upon proof of claim that I am a person, and not a human being.

2. Upon proof of claim that you know what a 'person' actually is, in legal terms.

3. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between a 'human being' and a 'person', legally speaking.

4. Upon proof of claim that you know the difference between 'legal' and a 'lawful'.

5. Upon proof of claim that I am legal fiction 'person' MR A J BUXTON, being the entity to which your paperwork was addressed, and not Andrew James: of the Buxton family, as commonly called.

6. Upon proof of claim that the charge was the result of a lawful investigation unmarred by prejudice.

7. Upon proof of claim that I am a member of the society whose statutes and subsisting regulations you are enforcing.

8. Upon proof of claim that I showed you some sort of identification.

9. Upon proof of claim that there is a nameable society that I belong to and that the laws covered within any alleged transgressions state that they apply to me within that named society.

10. Upon proof of written evidence of the LAW that requires flesh and blood human beings to pay income tax. I understand that statutes and acts are defined as legislated rules of a SOCIETY
which have been given the force of law. I do not consent to being taxed on monies paid to me for my labour, and I do not and have not made any profit as all labour was charged for and paid for at a rate agreed between myself and my customers without any excess.

A society is defined as a number of people joined BY MUTUAL CONSENT to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. So in essence the STATUTES only apply to those who give consent. In light of this please provide evidence of the LAW (not the Act or Statute) which states that all humans (NOT PERSONS) are obliged to pay income tax, (including humans who are not willing consenting members of society), along with the legal definitions of earnings, profit and income as they apply to the legislation for Income Tax in this country and the name of the “Law Dictionary” from which those definitions are taken.

Sincerely and without ill will, vexation or frivolity

Andrew James: of the Buxton family
WITHOUT PREJUDICE, i.e. all Natural Inalienable Rights Reserved
Please address all future correspondence in the matter to a direct Human Self, namely Andrew James: of the Buxton family, as commonly called.
"A human being is a part of the Universe, limited only in time and space. He experiences himself and his thoughts as separated from the rest, like an optical delusion of his consciousness."
http://www.expose-the-system.org http://www.theukproject.com
Andrew

Postby Veronica » Sat May 02, 2009 1:54 pm

100% rubbish!

(No ... just kidding :grin: )
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby MikeThomas » Sun May 03, 2009 9:46 am

I had one of these £100 penalty fines off HMRC. I looked at the appeal form where it states what they will or will not accept as an excuse for appeal, totally ignored it and wrote to them (on their form) saying that I had previoulsly requested that they not send me any more self-assesment forms and stating (again) that I was living on my wifes Income Support claim.
Last Wednesday they sent me a letter saying 'Appeal granted'.

Makes me wonder if they actually read it or perhaps they put mine in the lucky pile !

One things for certain : I bet I get another in the summer.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby spudy » Sun May 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Veronica wrote:Personally I'd have a go at A4V on this one ... and I have a sneaking suspicion you'll either succeed (and prove something) ... or they will suddenly discover they made a mistake (possible).

If you want to try the A4V the instructions are here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=121

V is this topic still avalible for my reading and understanding please, as i get no topic avalible when following the link in your post, thanks :grin:

i am currentlly looking into several area's of contract law, and under the bankruptcy act, afv is lawfull, however i havent found much on its use in the english legal systems documentation(be locked away for higher level students i spose :grr: ..

however, i am playing with the idea of afving a credit card company(while helping a couple of friends with the prove its me direction)..

so any or all information i can be pointed at will help emencly..

cap one, as the statement and remitence slip(payment slip) cross signed with

ACCEPTED FOR VALUE BY DRAWEE

EXEMPT FROM LEVY

EXEMPTION ID:

SIGNED.................................DATE.........................................

ni number(exemption id) in red date and signature in blue(rest in black ink, either stamped or wrote at a 45 degree angle across the bill/statment)

waiting 14 days to see if i get a thanks, a fook off, or a knock and asked about fraud lol
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

PreviousNext

Return to Income tax only