Bus lane

Re: Bus lane

Postby Noisytone » Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks ped for the reply its helping me get my head around it all :) ive read that the refuse for cause route appears to be pretty successful for a lot of folk for pcns and general vehicle related fines any thoughts on that ?? .

All the best and appreciate the help and input :)

Tone :8-):
Noisytone

Postby Noisytone » Mon May 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi all ,

Hope your all good :) . The latest update , I got another one back from the thieves on Saturday :) I'd sent the 1st three pcns as NCRTS (no contract return to sender ) . What i now have is forms PE2 and PE3 , No 2 is an Order for recovery and No3 is Statutory declaration of unpaid charge along with a copy of one of the 2nd NCRTS that I sent back that had been ramped up to 130 quid . I have 28 days to pay up 202 quid that includes a £7.00 court registration fee .

I was thinking seeing as the order is basically just another notice should i do a refused for cause accross the order and on the declaration put something like refer to the bill of rights act 1638 regarding penalties and forfitures before criminal conviction ??

Or should i send back a registerd post notice requesting clarification with a fee schedule attached ???? Anyone with a good template please let me know :) .

All help greatly appreciated as always :)

Thanks people

All the best

Tone :)

Holy sorry for the late response . In a nutshell my dad was at the time very ill in a nursing home and as you can imagine a very stressful time for us all , unfortunately he passed away in Feb :( my only defense is that it was probably a momentary lapse of concentration but i know i didnt cause any obstruction or danger to anyone , in fact i think the road was virtually clear of traffic at the time .
Noisytone

Postby pedawson » Mon May 14, 2012 4:53 pm

This is just going to be a rant but I hope what I say might help.

If I was to trespass, as is the case here when it boils down to it, WHY oh WHY am I the one to have to pay court fees before I am in front of the beak?
If someone want to take me to court, they can fucking well pay to get me to court. I have no interest in helping anyone prosecute me.

Here is a point, and one I KNOW to be a fact. I have in the past shut down a company 'PROFSURE' in Cape Town because I had my car stolen and when I claimed they told me the rules had changed.
Sure I had insurance with them and I signed up for the insurance because I wanted cover. However in the documents it stated CATEGORICALLY that they could change the rules as and when they saw fit. All well and good, however they have to give ME the new rules so I can make the necessary adjustments.

The UPSHOT of this was multi fold. I was told by my attorney that I would not get a NEW CAR and I BET him I would.
The car was less than 4 months old and in the prospectus the rule was a new car replacement for stolen cars.
He agreed to waive his bills and buy me a bottle of Brandy if I won. So I asked him to sit back and watch. Every document was produced by me and all he had to do was check the accuracy and legal content, NOTHING MORE, no advice, anything.

During all of this, I spoke with EVERYONE who had a policy with this company in Cape Town and with only one exception (MY BOSS) they all cancelled their policies.

I ONLY asked that the company provide me with the signed document that stated I was in agreement to their change of rules. It took me many letters and many months (10) and I had to travel to Jo'burg to shout at the CEO twice but in the end I was given a brand new car - with more thingamygigs than the old one if I STOPPED my action. I said I would, ONCE I had my new car in my possession, once delivered I stopped, didn't have to pay the attorney and I never got my Brandy but I forgave him is loss of memory.

The company had no alternative but to close their doors and re-group. They did eventually start up again but not until after a year had passed.

So the upshot of this is that if you have not received an upgraded updated version of the contract with the DVLA the last one you have is still current and if it does not include that you cannot park in bus lanes then you CAN. Now I know this is not strictly true but you get my point, take it from there.

Legislation changes on a daily basis, some is repealed and some altered however YOU are NEVER TOLD and it would be a life's work to keep up with it, so IGNORANCE 'IS' a defence - ABSO'BLOODY'LUTELY'.

The ONLY thing to do with a 'SQUEAKY WHEEL' is 'OIL IT!'

CONTINUE SQUEAKING but get worse and worse and worse until they OIL you.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Noisytone » Mon May 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks for all the replies much appreciated ,
Just to make sure the info i put here is right I was actually moving in the bus lane should have been in the right lane instead of the left at the lights basically :) . Just a couple people have mentioned parked on the replies here thats all :) i know it doesnt make any real difference all things considered LOL .

Im just wondering what the next best course of action is regarding my earlier post . I am pretty new to all this and find a lot of this legal minefield does my head in, I'm not what youd call a scholar, im trying to take on all this information thats been pretty much alien for most of my life im ashamed to admit :puzz: you could say I'm just waking up :clap: :) . And do find the process as a first timer a bit intimidating but i dont want to cave in :)

Thanks for the help and input as always :)

Noisytone

Postby pedawson » Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Here is a bit of knowledge that you might find interesting and it is something I have come to realise from talking with many in this and other movements.

It IS, for me and always has been an innate thing, I have always bucked against inequalities or stupid rules. My journey in this started by going through scenarios that reflected the problem, much like you are doing now.
However, after being with and meeting many people who are knowledgeable in these things, one thing comes to the fore more than anything else.

Common sense, I am not being flippant when I say this, it IS a fact.

There are two sides to this area of challenge, one is to be in touch with ones own innate common sense and the second is to be able to communicate your thoughts in a way that is understandable to your audience. In your case it is the DVLA and there are many documents that would be of use but you have to be able to assimilate the thought and language behind them for them to be any use.

What I suggest by way of helping out on this is to ask that you consider your position.
* - Every action has an equal and opposite reaction; there may be consequences - First understand these before you continue.
* - Being educated is not a necessity; applying what you know, no matter how much, to your problem, this will start a sequence of events that will solve the problem. Not being able to speak or communicate lawful or legal arguments should not stop you from communicating what you know or how you feel.
* - Learn to be more communicative, in a language that the other party understands.
* - Be proactive as opposed to reactive.
* - At this time only research that which is the problem: What do you know about the ACT or statute that you are fighting?

This being the case you will have a better chance of success, however as I know from what you have written, you are not that 'read' so for the time being use your common sense and write it in a way that supports your case and one that they will understand, with the knowledge that there may be consequences.

How to overcome consequences is easy really, just imagine for a moment only, what will happen if you fail and accept it. The FEAR of it disappears almost instantly.

Do not be overwhelmed by the vast amount of affidavits or notices because all these are for specific incidences, some will fit and others won't. If it feels right and you understand it then use it but make it yours first.

In brief just imagine you are stood toe to toe with the ARSE at the DVLA and argue your point, put down your points and let them have it. Once it is out in their domain they will counter it, do the same with their response without being too monotonous and send it back.
For there to be any controversy they have to back up their argument with solid and reasonable facts, if they cannot and just reverting to bullying you can make it clear that their argument is baseless.

That said the other option is to just keep sending the stuff back NO CONTRACT and sit it out.

Maybe my thoughts are not too helpful, but I thought I would just give a different slant on it to get you juices flowing. Hope it helps.
I am not known for being brief :giggle: You want to see some of the stuff I have written to the arses, I am sure they stop at the first because they are so inundated they think 'what the hell, this person is a crazy person'.

I am however a lover of the language so I can be precise and to the point when required to.

FUCK OFF usually works but is not advisable in this case. :giggle:

Namaste, rev;
pedawson

Postby Noisytone » Mon May 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks rev :)

Your reply is duly noted and your wisdom much appreciated :) i will endeavour to study harder and take note :grin:
Noisytone

Postby pedawson » Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm

:giggle: :shake: :peace:
pedawson

Postby Noisytone » Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Shame about the fuck off route LOL how about firing off the next NCRTS with a nice lump of cat shit shovelled in for good measure to make the point :) ????
Noisytone

Postby Noisytone » Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Ok heres one for the pot a way of getting to the meat and potatoes of the matter LOL and this question is not confined in anyone totally open feel free :)

If you were in my place what would you do ??????

im looking to weigh up the options :)

All the best as always

Tone :thinks: :8-):
Noisytone

Postby Noisytone » Tue May 15, 2012 7:26 am

This is what ive come up with to send back .

Feel free to add or comment . I hope it opens ok .

All the best

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noisytone

PreviousNext

Return to Fixed Penalty Notices