Law Society Member Spills the Beans

Law Society Member Spills the Beans

Postby brtanner » Thu May 14, 2009 3:31 pm

I got this from an email list I'm on in the US of A, Your Remedy is in the Law [YourRemedyIsInTheLaw.com]:

A good friend of mine by the name of Bill, is being sued for divorce by his wife of 17 years in one of California’s family law courts. He is pro persona and his wife is represented by a liar …aaaawh um …lawyer. My friend challenged the corporate family court’s jurisdiction on the bases that he is a sovereign man and therefore not subject to laws (statutes and codes) of his creation, – government.

Lo and behold, out of the mouth of a serpent spews forth the truth! All I can say is …it must be God’s doing.

In written answer to Bill’s challenge to jurisdiction the attorney representing Bill’s wife stated; “The Respondent“ (my friend Bill) renounced his naturally acquired and naturally endowed personal sovereignty,” when he applied for and executed a marriage license under the laws of the State of California so as to obtain the status of “marriage.”

WOW! The Esquire stated to my friend Bill on court record that which I have never known to be admitted to by a single member of the LIARS GUILD, a.k.a. the American Bar Association, or by members of the corporate courts who serve and also collects for the BAR, that is controlled and operated by the banksters. A good number of people have known for some time what the lawyer stated is true. However, no one to my knowledge has been able to prove that we are deemed by the state and the courts to be stripped of their God given sovereignty though implied contracts and other nexuses, such as obtaining a Social Security Number, Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, and Marriage License, etc.

I have often wondered how long it would take before one of the rats finally spilled the beans. Now I know. You can believe me when I say, this is information that members of the LIARS GUILD and their government accomplices are sworn to hold in absolute secrecy and also threatened with all sorts of bad things should they dare tell. And here this gutter rat comes right out and says it’s so. Soon this little rat will have no safe place in which to run and hide. Poor little gutter rat. “Bad boy! Bad boy! What will you do when they come for you!?!”

How many people would say that they knew when they signed a marriage license that they were signing away their God given sovereignty? This to me is like saying, when you sign this license – you volunteer to be castrated. Show me one man that would knowingly volunteer to sign such an agreement. Loss of sovereignty equates to spiritual castration, as it takes away our God given rights and freedoms and makes us slaves to our own creation of government.

The lawyer’s claim that Bill lost his personal sovereignty when, “he applied for and executed a marriage license” should provide some very interesting drama when Bill challenges the lawyer to prove his claim in open court. My friend Bill and I plan to have a great many spectators and a local newspaper editor, who has taken a great interest in this lawyer’s claim, in attendance when it comes time for this minion of the Prince of Darkness (lawyer) to come to court to prove that which is strictly forbidden to be made public knowledge. I am afraid that the lawyer dude is on his own on this one. It is very unlikely that he will receive any of the customary help from the bench to sanction what is forbidden knowledge.

Stay tuned for more…..

Greg Slaughter
YRIITL INFORMATION PROVIDER

Best Luck, Bruce
There are 2 kinds of people, those who think there are 2 kinds of people, and those who know there's only 1
Them Inc.: If you don't know who They are you're not one of us
Irony: The capacity to hold two conflicting ideas in mind without buying into either
brtanner

Re: Law Society Member Spills the Beans

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu May 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Cracking post, cracking read, cracking result!!! - can't wait for the next installment. :cheer: :cheer:

Bet that lawyer gets some shite from his society for letting the feline loose from the sack..... :clap:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Veronica » Thu May 14, 2009 3:46 pm

If Bill & his friend have their wits about them (and it seems they do) they will slaughter (no pun intended ... which is unusual for me!) this turd of a so-called Lawyer

However, I don't think this news is as dramatic as it would have been ... say ... 20 years ago? I supposed that a Lawyer has admitted in in court is fairly dramatic ... in its way.

Well ... when I say 'admit it' ... it's not really true ... is it?

I mean of course Bill didn't give up his sovereignty! Not really. The Lawyer may think he did ... the Lawyer may say he did ... but Bill didn't ... and it was Bill's marriage ... not the Lawyer's.

The fundamental point is that marriage is a Contract, and there are the 4 components.

And FULL DISCLOSURE is a fundamental component. The giving up of sovereignty was obviously not disclosed ... ergo the Contact is null & void.

An essential part of any Contract is "intent". I can't imagine Bill INTENDED to give up his sovereignty ... erge the Contract is null & void.

Bill should have a field day.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby mOz » Thu May 14, 2009 5:47 pm

WOW!

So is that why unmarried couples are known as "Common Law man and wife" when unlicensed?
Bloody hell, hidden in plain site huh?

Peace

stephen: Beardy longish haired dude! x x x
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby virtualcrusader » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:05 pm

and ??? :) what happened with Bill please ?
virtualcrusader

Return to Court jurisdiction only