Police State UK

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Police State UK

Postby holy vehm » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:21 am

http://rt.com/shows/going-underground/uk-police-state-protests-199/

In this episode of Going Underground, Afshin Rattansi talks to blogger Scriptonite on the new ASBO bill which could restrict protests around the country. The new law grants local authorities, police and even private security firms sweeping powers to bar citizens from assembling lawfully in public spaces. Afshin also looks at Britain's plans to train Myanmar's army on human rights and fact that not all UK citizens know Britain's already in the the EU
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Police State UK

Postby no_ta » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:18 pm

We have had a 'police state' for many years, it is absolutely certain that not one single police man or woman sees corruption within the force,and yet do nothing about it. So they go along with it for fear of reprisals, and of course some of them just like stabbing someone in the back, for the plesure of it. Under these circumstances there can never be justice.

If it wasn't for people like us who are prepared to be isolated within society because we challenge their abuse of authority, they would never be exposed, the problem is the majority of people just haven't got the balls to join us or even speak out, they will only realise the severity of the problem when they find themselves on the receiving end of the masonic controlled freaks.

Propoganda tv shows like Frost, Midsomer, Lewis etc arn't intended to entertain, they are carefully crafted to 'educate ', in the most diabolical misleading way, innocent people are led to believe that whatever is said in these programmes is legal/lawful. It can be argued that if a fellon is brought to book, that is a fair cop, but what about the police going beyond that with people who are merely standing up for their rights in an honest legal/lawful endeavour, the police apparantly working for 'business men' the masonic string pullers.

There may be people who read this and pass me off as a crank or nut case and that all coppers. local authority officers, large corporations, the judiciary and not to leave them out 'lawyers' ( I always mentally change that word into 'liars'), are whiter than white good upstanding people, what a load of boll***s, any way if I am wrong then we are living in a wholesome, happy and secure environment.

PS
Missed out a very important group of forthright citizens - Members of Parliament, you know Those Who Always Take, better known as the TWATS
Last edited by no_ta on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby squark » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:28 pm

There it is.....
To bar CITIZENS........UK CITIZENS
UK is the society
Citizenship is the membership.

I asked "what binds me to statutes?"
From my local MP........."Parliaments pass laws which bind citizens of the UK"
"The legal existence of parliament results from the exercise of ROYAL PREROGATIVE"

prerogative
noun
a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class.
"in some countries, higher education is predominantly the prerogative of the rich"
synonyms: entitlement, right, privilege, advantage, due, birthright;

MAXIMS OF LAW
Equality before the law is paramount and mandatory
What is good and equal, is the law of laws.

So there is no Royal Prerogative as that would be DISCRIMINATORY.
I have access to a scanner later today I will do a copy of the letter.
Peace
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby catherine » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:48 am

Police officials should be lawful. If they become lawless people's trust will come out.
catherine

Return to Police Jurisdiction