A rare treat - People v the Banks

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

A rare treat - People v the Banks

Postby holy vehm » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:55 pm

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: A rare treat - People v the Banks

Postby holy vehm » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Every day, all over England & Wales the international bankers are unlawfully evicting
We the People from our homes, in what has to be one of the biggest scandals currently facing this country. In 2011 alone at least 36,000 repossessions were executed by the banks. However, as you will see, they do this based on a gigantic criminal scam.

On the 31st May 2012 in Potters Bar, England, the Bird Family were facing an eviction based upon deception, threats intimidation, and ultimately by way of crime, because if a man or woman peacefully objects to being evicted then the bankers must use unlawful force and commit a crime if they are to take possession. Something the have been getting away with for centuries...

So a small group of determined people decided to stand in solidarity with the Bird Family and resist the violence threatened against them.This film is a testament of
what can be achieved when we stand together...

The issue which has swept down the centuries and will have to be fought sooner or later is...The PEOPLE vs The BANKS - Lord Acton 1875
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:30 pm

I should not be so amazed as what I am! I can still see hurdles ahead though but I would like to see that bailiff charged with a criminal offence. he did threaten violence. it is on video. what are the chances of this guy getting community service or a fine like anyone else who acted like that.

I notice number "96" appears on the documentation.

can they protect themselves in the court as well as they have on this.

at the point of tresspass, the beneficiary had the right to lynch that guy right off the land (only in england) but delivered that duty to the public servants who acted exactly as they should have to prevent a breach of the peace by preventing actions likely to cause breach such as tresspass against the express permission of the occupier.

great video hv. I'm a bit muted about posting it everywhere incase it stirs up enemies within the courts themself at this stage but I bet it will be like wildfire tomorrow.
Freeman Stephen

Postby pitano1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

is this the crack,that will let the light flood in.?

great to see the constables doing the job,they swore an oath
to carry out.

the courts however,i guess time will tell.? regarding the x96.? doc

the bailiffs=agravated trespass assault fraudulant documents.
i did not see the constables arrest or charge any of them for
these criminal offences.

somehow i`dont think they will be doing that job much longer. :clap:

the guy that stood his ground was a joy to behold.
great vid h.v
thanks for sharing. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby treeman » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 am

Well done Loz the vigilante. :clap:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Hoops » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 am

Horrible, bullying tactics and attitude by the bailiffs that clearly crossed the line into public order offences at least - the directed threat.

I think the sergeant was excellent, and stood out from the officers - he was polite and impartial and stood his ground, as did the guy defending the property from possession.

I am interested in the use of statute to defend the rights of the house owners (or beneficiaries) - this could be seen as hypocritical, or would you say that if statute is being used to try and repossess the house then it is reasonable to use statute to defend it? seems reasonable to me i guess
Hoops

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Excellent job by the police, could be used as a training video. The Scouse guy was also excellent in defense of his property.

When a bunch of criminals are trying to take your home any means of defense is reasonable, including killing as a last resort, and the bankers are merely criminals hiding behind their own "laws" i.e statutes.
Dreadlock

Postby Prajna » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Hoops wrote:I am interested in the use of statute to defend the rights of the house owners (or beneficiaries) - this could be seen as hypocritical, or would you say that if statute is being used to try and repossess the house then it is reasonable to use statute to defend it? seems reasonable to me i guess

You got it, Hoops. Sadly, this also implies that if you come at us with guns it would not be hypocritical of us to shoot back. When peaceful means are denied to us or ineffective, when reason fails, then it's back to the law of the jungle, and anyone who has paid attention to geurilla warfare knows that the jungle is a great equaliser.

The problem is, as you are probably well aware, statute is being changed every day, leading to more and more coercive and oppressive rules and the courts pay only lip-service to the law as written, biased heavily in favour of their paymasters.

You have the answer, though: be like the PS in the video and stick to the law, that hampers criminality on the part of the corporations (the courts, of course, being corporations just like the banks). Even better, use your discretion and support what is right, regardless of the law. That latter is the very highest form of moral development and if we had policemen of that caliber then we would need fear no government or corporation.

Namaste,
Prajna
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby treeman » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:30 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby pitano1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 am

UPDATE: I thought it would be useful to update you on the story...

The video is useful for us in that it is prima facie evidence that force cannot be used during an eviction if it is objected to by the people on the land, as proved by the Police. I will be using the video evidence in my action against the bank in the Court of Appeal for unlawful eviction against me which occurred on three separate occasions before the bird eviction in the video. I am also using it in my action in the High Court against the Police for there misconduct against me in my evictions. In future, anyone who is facing an eviction, now knows the crimes they are committing, and if you want to resist them, all you have to do is force an error by making them use force. This gives you a Tortuous remedy, and the leverage to get back in your home.

In relation to the Bird family's struggle. The video was back in May 2012, and due to the major embarrassment we caused the court, they came back for a 2nd eviction some time later, which again we attended. Unfortunately, this time they brought the heavies; High Court Enforcement Officers, who are unabashed fascists. The Police were ordered to stand down, and Sgt Mo, had been ordered not to attend. The bailiffs used excessive violence to secure entry. But however, due to the video evidence, we have the grounds to prosecute and sue them for their tyrannical actions. The Bird family's struggle against the bank continues, as we prepare for the next round of action against the bank. The only time you truly lose your home is when you GIVE UP.

Stay tuned...

Every day, all over England & Wales the international bankers are unlawfully evicting
We the People from our homes, in what has to be one of the biggest scandals currently facing this country. In 2011 alone at least 36,000 repossessions were executed by the banks. However, as you will see, they do this based on a gigantic criminal scam.

On the 31st May 2012 in Potters Bar, England, the Bird Family were facing an eviction based upon deception, threats intimidation, and ultimately by way of crime, because if a man or woman peacefully objects to being evicted then the bankers must use unlawful force and commit a crime if they are to take possession. Something the have been getting away with for centuries...

So a small group of determined people decided to stand in solidarity with the Bird Family and resist the violence threatened against them.This film is a testament of
what can be achieved when we stand together...

The issue which has swept down the centuries and will have to be fought sooner or later is...The PEOPLE vs The BANKS - Lord Acton 1875
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction