Swearing at the cops

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Swearing at the cops

Postby holy vehm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:44 am

It is not an offense to swear at police in a private place. I was told this by a brief and a police officer a few years back.

It is deemed as part of the job, however, swearing at police in public is another matter, even if no other person hears it.

And what is swearing anyway, they are just words, like all the others. To legislate what words can and cannot be used is an abuse of the right to free speech in my opinion.

I find it offensive when the toffs hide behind words that they know most people do not understand or have open ending meanings, double speak. Politicians are masters at this. You only have to watch them when questioned, they never actually answer the question but give the impression that they have, and in the main, the people fall for it.

As for pulling your hands out of your pockets while swearing, i suggest the police grow a set of fucking balls.

They may pull you for exercising your lawful rights while stood there armed with tazers, chemical weapons and big steel sticks while denying me my rights in the name of legislation, and i cant get emotive, they can fuck right off.

Will i be arrested, probably. Will i give a fuck, not really.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Return to Police Jurisdiction