Police Thug caught on camera

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Police Thug caught on camera

Postby woodman » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 pm

This video was sent to me a couple of days ago, it shows a Police Officer (probably Merseyside) in what looks like a house raid/search, slapping a youth on the head for "not answering questions" put to him by Police officers. When other people there comment on the assault, he menacingly tells them to "shut their fucking mouths".

I don't know what crime is being investigated, but whatever it is, there's no need for his behaviour and in my opinion, he should be sacked and be looking forward to a spell in prison.

:peace:

http://www.youtube.com/v/oADpHnDqRGA
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Police Thug caught on camera

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Send a copy to Merseyside Police and ask them to comment on that outrageous behaviour!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby woodman » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 pm

It's gone to the local newspaper first, it's also spread like wildfire on facebook.

Waiting to see of the paper take it up, if they do the Police will see it, if not the Police will be getting a copy.

‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woodman » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Update:

It was apparently over a bag of cannabis. The lad was asked what it was, and he replied, 'it's cheese' and the officer decided to slap him.

The Officer is from the Matrix dept (surprise, surprise) of Merseyside Police and the video has been shown to this officers Inspector.

The Inspector was also videoed as he watched the video ;-) (awaiting that).

No action has yet been taken by Merseyside Police and the Officer is still on duty currently working as a Police Officer.

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am

Obviously this ignorant thug copper has no frigging idea about marijuana! 'Cheese' is the name of a particularly stinky grass that smells like...... cheese! If he had any idea about what he was investigating he should have known that simply fact.

Still doesn't excuse the crime of ASSAULT & MISCONDUCT IN A PUBLIC OFFICE does it! Charge him and let him take his chance in front of a Jury like everybody else. No wait...... didn't they try that for Ian Tomlinson's family?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby woodman » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Obviously this ignorant thug copper has no frigging idea about marijuana! 'Cheese' is the name of a particularly stinky grass that smells like...... cheese! If he had any idea about what he was investigating he should have known that simply fact.

Spot on mate!

MikeThomas wrote:Still doesn't excuse the crime of ASSAULT & MISCONDUCT IN A PUBLIC OFFICE does it! Charge him and let him take his chance in front of a Jury like everybody else. No wait...... didn't they try that for Ian Tomlinson's family?

Well the video is in the public domain now, so we shall await and see what occurs, if anything. I'm thinking it won't be long before he's at least sacked.

http://www.youtube.com/v/oADpHnDqRGA

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woodman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Recieved today.

Merseyside police video

My name is Shiv Malik and I am a reporter from the Guardian and I came across you most recent video post through another reporter here, Paul Lewis.

Would it be possible to talk to you about it as soon as possible as we'd like to write a story about it.

Sincerest,

Shiv

0784 324 8134
Shiv.malik@guardian.co.uk

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby musashi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Like I said, "The Whores of Babylon are violent sluts."

If Shiv Malek wants to do a story then perhaps he should be directed to the Hollie Greig story as well.
Refer this Moslem brother.

However, it's one thing to write a tale and it's quite another getting it past the gatekeepers - the editors, whose wages of sin are paid for by corprate and dark entities - and onto the public pages. The Grauniad is no better on record than any other controlled medium.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby musashi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 pm

As I recall, anyone can report a crime.
What we have seen here is several crimes by more than one officer.
First, the muscular slut slaps a youth - unprovoked and unnecessary. Misconduct in a public office, and assault / ABH. Then he goes out of his way to enter another room and assault at least one other individual. His words constitute assault according to my Oxford law.
Other officers present - eachand every one of them - are guilty of concealing a crime by not arrest9ng this violent officer and not reporting him. They did this on two occasions as we can see on the video.
Thus, every officer on that little raid is up for grabs.

If a small campaign is mounted and people report these crimes - involving all officers as described - then all officers must be dealt with. This may encourage constables to check their fellows if only because of self interest and self protection. If they all get into the shit because of one violent slut then they may just think twice about saying nothing.
Ya never know!

So, anyone up for reporting these crimes? When lots of e-mails come in regarding this matter and reporting all these officers for their crimes, the inspector may just think about his own best interests.

Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby woodman » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Police Specials.com - Comments

I'm not really surprised at some of the comments on the "Specials" forum, but I'm sorry if I offend any of them there, but some of them do come across as quite biased and dare I say it, a tad thick.

Dave SYP
Poor quality recording, inconclusive
No, Dave. The recording quite clearly shows a member of the Public being assaulted without provocation.

spook2106
We can't hear what is being said and I hate the puttering sound in the background, very difficult to draw a conclusion.
Not difficult to draw a conclusion, the lad was asked a question, makes no difference what it was that he said. The Officer quite clearly assaults him and says, "Answer the questions properly". Therefore, we can conclude that the officer did not like the lads answer and he was assaulted. Wrong and misconduct.

omtts
I wonder if this was the Sgt Charles Tennant era?
Yes, it was.

alexINcant
I think based on all the videos that have been out their its hard to draw any specific conclusions. You cannot see this individuals front. He might be starting to act aggressively or giving away signs to the officer that warrant and justify a pre-emptive strike. The whole video looks off. Both the officers actions don't add up and the quality is terrible.
'pre-emptive' strike? have a word with yourself will you! The lads were obviously terrified of this thug in uniform. I'd love to know under what law a "pre-emptive strike" is allowed.

mdon
It shows just how unprofessional the service can be when warranted officers make comments like "what was this filmed with, a toaster" or "sounds like its been filmed on a steam train". I'm not trying to have a go at those two officers who made those comments but this is a public forum and it shows a very bad image, if you have nothing to say about the incident filmed here then don't post anything.
Ah, someone with common sense arrives ;)

funkywingnut
Maybe he slipped something into his mouth and the Officer slapped him to stop him swallowing it? Maybe he just deserved a slap, many do
Maybe your making it up as you go along. Maybe you're a thug in uniform too.

Jon_b
To be fair, we've got the word of an anonymous MoP online that says it wasn't investigated further. How many times do you hear "I was burgled and nothing was done about it" when plenty was done. It may well have been looked into and dealt with already, it may not.
To be fair, we've got some anonymous Mop name of Jon_b, who knows nothing about this incident apart from what he can see, making strange OBVIOUS comments such as, it may have been investigated it may not have, duh!

FYI An Inspector Mark Gorton watched this video, feel free to ask him what action he took.

JH99
Bit unprofessional. Definitely a disciplinary. Not the worse thing in the world though is it?

Though I'm of the opinion that we should get rid of common assault as an offence
No, no, it was only a little slap wasn't it now. If the roles were reversed and you'd been on the recieving end JH, you'd be of the same opinion I guess eh ..............Definitely a sacking and a spell in prison for this thug is the answer.

pmtts
Problem is certain Neanderthals within Matrix were no better than the criminals they were pursing. Five officers from Matrix were sacked in 2011, it's quite possible some of those appeared in the video?
Quite true, although their identities were never revealed to the media, so we'll never know.

And the Pièce de résistance!
SiegeMaster
If nothing else he should have checked to see if he was being filmed before he hit anyone.
Hmmm, you're obviously a thug in uniform too. Maybe, he should've acted with integrity, honesty and decency. Then he would not have had to worry about being filmed at all.

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction