police privatisation

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

police privatisation

Postby pitano1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

coming to a town near you.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/04/say-hello-to-your-corporate-police.html

i thought,that g4s were a large uk company.

n.w.o anyone..check out this link.

http://www.g4s.com/en/What%20we%20do/Sectors/Government/
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: police privatisation

Postby holy vehm » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:51 am

The police are already corporate in my opinion, this just brings it more into the light for the masses to see. We have been banging this drum for years, called conspiracy nuts for highlighting it and yet here we have the truth in all its glory.

I think we can have lots of fun with this because they will be less protected by state rules than the current police force is.

Very few of us take much notice of the police as it is, i suspect we will take even less notice of this bunch.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Ben » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 pm

lincolnshire was the first place the win a bid for the a brand new private police station... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-17119617

I can't remember how much the exact figure was but i believe its a 5 year contract worth about 200 million pound. The site will be manley G4S staff with a couple of (real) police staff.

astonishingly it will have 20 cell blocks.. are they expecting a money making scheme or what lol

Ben
Ben

Postby pedawson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 pm

They WILL have powers granted upon them, however, if this is the case it will only serve to grant us more power too.
They are NOT police but civilians with no more power than we.
I believe a trip to the book store is on the cards once they publish their handbook. It will highlight all the powers we REALLY have.
What do you 'conspiracy nuts' think? :giggle:

Oh, is it or will it be illegal to dress up in a uniform that they use, this would be interesting. It is illegal to impersonate a police officer / Constable but will it be illegal to dress up in their clothes? Mmmmm I wonder.

I don't know about you guys but I welcome this with open (h)arms, it is going to be an great BIG injection of humour.
ARE YOU A POLICE OFFICER / CONSTABLE or NOT?
Who do you work for?
What is it that MAKES you a LAW enforcer?

Erm, I really do NOT wish to (Con)tract with your company, if you have a problem with that call the police.
Let me explain something to you - here it is in the PACE manual - YOU HAVE read this I assume?

So you retired from the police and joined the police Mmm interesting - So why did you leave the police and why did you decide to join the police after leaving the police?

This FORUM is going to get interesting when these 'CLOWNS' enter stage right - Mind you I will be turning my BACK on them even if they address me I will either look at the floor or have my back turned to them. AND I will be asking if they are trying to get me to (Con)tract.
Answer MY question and I may oblige you with an answer.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 pm

The police are way underestimated as a part of the control grid. Without the police the msm would be ignored even though without the msm the police would be too over burdened with legislation breaches that the parliament would be foolish to keep making up new laws. Its the violence of the police that keeps the grid together even if the violence is mostly just a threat. Once an army has done its job its the police that keep the conquest intact and the msm and schools that keep the people supporting their own subjugation. If g4s are limited in their ability to use violence both legally and in the illegal practical sense, it could be a good thing. If dixon of dock green were anything more than pro police fiction them i would be inclined against this but even the fact that private corporations are now controlling things so blatantly is surely a huge blatant spectacle which works in our favour. While people have been indoctrinated to accept servitude to a "government" they havent been indoctrinated to accept private corporations as government, infact they have been indoctrinated against this if you look at box office hits like robocop. This turns the grain against the way people are going and should provide us with allies as the rigged system becomes clear to more people. However dont stop to scratch your balls or your fanny because movies like mib are pushing the boundary on the acceptance of servitude to corporations which operate above government level.
Freeman Stephen

Return to Police Jurisdiction