Police to protest over cuts.

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Police to protest over cuts.

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:28 pm

What I have not figured out yet is why TPTB are doing this. By making such a drastic move they will simply wake up even more of the sheeple and the police will be more likely to realise that THEY are US - and not some special
kind of person just because they carry a truncheon and wear a uniform.

The police are already the employees of a privately owned company called the Crown (more accurately a subsidiary corporation of that company) but as things stand now, neither the public nor the police are actually aware of this, for the most part.

My hypothesis is that at some future point the police are going to be asked to behave in such a way that the Crown (government) will desire some distance from those actions and plausible deniability, while privately supporting and initiating whatever awful actions the police will be ordered to perpetrate.

As a consequence of "privatising" the police, the general public will have even more disdain and contempt for them than they do already and will probably feel more at liberty to use violence against them than they do now - beating up a corporate lackey somehow seems less terrible than beating up a member of Her Majesty's police.

In short, If I was a copper I'd be looking for a new job.

Question: does anyone know when the government became a corporation?
Dreadlock

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:05 am

The government has always been a corporation. A conveniently benevolent tyrant at the times when their interest was with the welfare of the people, but having no more true consent than they have now as the inconvenient malevelont tyrants too busy sipping gravy from their foreign international masters to be at all interested in the welfare of people they can shoot through the head at a moments notice should there be too much complaining.

This wont be heard by the deaf ears of guilty parties whos right to a fair trial has been suspended until such times as they will be found innocent.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Hoops » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 am

Last edited by Hoops on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoops

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:05 pm

@Hoops

Speaking purely for myself I absolutely do not want more police. You enforce corporate rules onto people without their consent and you have absolutely no right to do so, unless
you agree that might is right - which is what government in general seems to believe.

What I want is peace officers who enforce the law of the land and keep the peace and that's all. The police have a duty to uphold the law of the land but most of them do not even know what it is.

I want peace officers who protect the people from criminals such as judges and magistrates who blatantly break their oaths of office in court, in front of witnesses. I want peace officers who
will not balk at arresting such scum - instead we have police officers who are far more likely to obey the orders of the criminal scum and arrest the wrong person.

In short I want the police to try following the law, just for a change.
Dreadlock

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Hoops said: "Now is a great time for the voice of the community to be heard. To say wait, we don't accept cuts, we don't accept the attack on policing, and whats more it highlights that we should be moving in the opposite direction - we want more police, in the community, accessible to us, and we want the resources directed where they are needed"

Isn't that exactly what the students said: "We don't accept the cuts!". It didn't stop the Police from abusing them did it? And now you look to people like them for support of your cause?

As for your comment on funding for Policing in my area: I have no idea what their funding or remit is! Absolutely no idea!

But what I do know is that when my 12 year old son needed assistance there was none available, yet when the housing association wanted to serve an eviction notice on one 22 year old girl in my street, guess what? Three Police Officers ,two CPSO's and two Police vehicles were on the scene. I approached them and asked why so many for so few and was told that they had received information that there were two people in the house. I asked how many they'd found. Nobody here at all, was the reply. "So," says I "What the fuck are doing hanging around here?". They were still there 30 minutes later. Why was that do you suppose? Were they showing due diligence or were they just disenchanted lazy bastards?

Whatever their excuse/reason, they were still being paid from public funds, and that suggests to me that the Police were more willing to help a 'corporation' than a human being!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby pedawson » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 pm

There's a couple of things that need ironing out here and Hoops I believe what you say, in part, to be true, however there is something you may not know.
In our ranks we have ex police and some are not as lowly as you might think, they tell us that the strategy to dumb down the police is, and has been on the go for some time.
There is a whole story to be told here and I will refrain from stretching it out so I will be brief.
There are three tiers to the police force, ones that you Hoops may or may not be familiar with.
In order for the police to be servant to the PTB the prime minister at the time asked the question as to what would happen in a major and country wide protest. 'What would happen if the shit hit the fan?'
The answer came back and a restructuring of the police began.
The oldies, those that are hard to control in the new system will be pensioned out. Look at some of the retirements, some are natural and some are for other reasons however the government has made retirement easy. You have a stress problem - pension, you receive an injury - pension, these are but a few however the difficulty in achieving retirement is all but gone. This is the 3rd group. The first group are those coming in to the force, the entrance requirements have been too strict so these have been addressed, the entrance test or questionnaire has been manipulated to make it a bit easier and at the same time includes a method to identify psychopaths. The height restriction is gone and so has the education requirement.
The middle group was and always has been seen as 'able to control and re-educate'.

The point is that we now have a police force that is actively encouraging psychopaths to the ranks. As for the upper sections, yes they are politicians and they do what they are told to do.

As for where your salary comes from, come on man what the fuck do you think TAX is for, it is advertised publicly that it is a portion of the TAXES that pay for policing. This isn't an argument it is a fact.
I work and I pay TAXES and as such 'I' contribute with all the other tax payers for you to be a police (person).
YOU pay taxes and as such you pay for your salary, how pathetic is that.

However I would be interested in hearing 'WHO you think is paying your salary'.
In the past there have been those people I speak of who have tried to enlighten you, they may have even trained you in the force, however because the training has changed and the selection criterion has changed you have either forgotten or were never trained in the old program. Either way your NLP programming will inevitably reject all that is reasonable while you remain a serving officer. And YES NLP IS that effective you may never know what you actually think about a subject just what you have been taught, it is that effective. If on the other hand you have a sneaky feeling that there is something not quite right there is still time to rehabilitate, leave and get yourself deprogrammed there are those that know how to do it.

If you think I am talking shit, there is no hope for you, you are 'IN' and will always remain one of the oppressors.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby pitano1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 pm

If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Freeman Stephen » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:44 pm

What happens if a million people march with the police to support them and the police are granted what they are asked for? Can it be said that the people now support the police in all the orders they carry out? If it can be said that the liberal democrat mask of the single establishment state will block student fees, anything can be said, and if said enough times, will be beleived.

Unless we have police on our side that we can guarantee will protect the human rights they have until this point been abusing while "just following orders", we should not offer any support lest it be misunderstood.
Freeman Stephen

Postby holy vehm » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Why did you delete all your posts hoops?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby woodman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:52 pm

holy vehm wrote:Why did you delete all your posts hoops?

I wondered why you've done this too Hoops. You made some valid and fair points and you are entitled to your opinion here you know.

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction