Police to protest over cuts.

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Police to protest over cuts.

Postby enegiss » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Hoops, if they are Privatised, will you be obeying them ? :grin:,

if the police are privatised, i think we will all have to carry our own private police force Badges, ya know "self employed"

fucking authorities, i told ya they were nuts, jeez! dont know what i will tell the guys around our areas, but whatever it will be, it shalnt be good,

as for the protest by the police, who cares about the police anymore, i cant say more than, you all had it coming,
tough titty, your statism cost me my house and one of my children, your "police" chased through 8 houses of people i knew, chasing my 12 year old as if she was a fucking Serial Killer for a bunch of lying scheming twats, you (police) do nothing helpful when i complain to you (police) about the perjury of these fuckin animals called Social services, and you (police) expect support in case you might lose your job to someone worse, what does that mean exactly :thinks: , they may even perform better and actually question these cunts who think that they know best ( lying mother fuckers)

ime actually just waiting for it to go tits up Hoops to be honest, so i know who my enemies are, leastways i can move the fuck on init once i know, instead of all this dancing about with words and promises and expectations, let the dogs out, the sooner the better for me,

for sure, protest, and i hope some good comes of it, But i doubt that very much, the course has been set and its almost high tide, The Boat leaves soon, and we dont have tickets, and neither do you guys :grin:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby pitano1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 am

If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby holy vehm » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 am

Divide and conquer isnt it, the police on one side the public on the other. There is real resentment between the two groups. The police are now nothing more than two things.
Policy enforcement and a private armed force that protects the ptb from the public.

This is the responsibility of the police at the highest level, they have shafted us the public and you the police (at grass roots) but we (the public) have been very vocal in our oppostion to all the changes but i do not remember hearing much opposition from the police officers federation other than a few grandstanding speeches at their conference.

I do not fear what is to come because its already here, EU arrest warrents, deportation, arrest without charge, extradition without charge, indefinate detention, an apparent shoot to kill policy, no independent oversight (IPCC :giggle: :giggle: )
The police will do all this because they are told to round some one up, just doing our job and thats not good enough.

But then from an historical point the police were never setup to protect the little man from the big man, its intention was the reverse, its like everything, we pay through taxation for a force that protects the oppressor from the slave and we are forced to do so and the police enforce that, and that is wrong.

So if the police wanted my support they would have to come out and publicy lay their allegance with the common man first, to denounce vocally government dictats and stop beating us when we protest about much the same things the police will be protesting about.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby pitano1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 am

:shake:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby enegiss » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 am

Richard branson is a puppet, he wants to "legalise" drugs, what a fukkin joker, he bought land in the early eighties to grow pot in the south americas,
and the poor deluded fools who follow this creed of legislation are hopeless romantics arent they to think that he cares one jot about the law,

he cares about his Image only, he believes he is "special" :grin: anybody who wishes "drugs" to be legal are already stupified, "most pot heads".

the police bash their lives in of the pot user, and then Fanny around richard like he is their fukkin Hero, who has promoted the use of drugs openly, caring little of the effect it creates in society, but thats ok, because he is rich, and should pot become criminally "legalised" instead of its Lawful Status, then boyo will be able to trade and Advertise to our kids to make millions from them later in the future, whilst putting nothing back other than illusions, and they who may have never come into contact with pot will be surely more tempted to start, Remember Cigarettes,
and the police run around these twats like dumb lap dogs, fawning at the feet of idiots who laugh at them. good Call HV, nice link pitano1
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 am

So, we can summarize from the latest posts, that most people are basing their opinions on their own real life experiences with the Police.

I too did the same. Let me explain.

Last August my 12 year old son and his friend were 'set upon' by four bigger kids. My son was so concerned about his and his friends safety that he used his mobile phone to call the Police. I arrived home half an hour after the event occurred to find mt wife comforting our distressed son. Still no sign of the Police after a 999 call which they are obliged to respond to. I took my son three miles down the road to the local Police station which appeared to be closed. After banging on the door for a few minutes it 'magically' opened and out stepped an Officer dressed in all his magnificence (i.e. Utility belt & stab vest) to tell me (Without knowing who I was) "I was just on my way to see you but I have to go and arrest someone first!"

I had to badger my way into the Police station where we talked for about ten minutes (The 'alleged' arrest not seeming so urgent now) and the upshot was they would visit us at a specified time the following day. Guess what? No... go on.... take a wild guess. That's right! We waited and waited, and waited. Still nothing.... until five hours later when the Police rang my sons mobile phone and proceeded to interview him for five minutes without even asking about the presence of an appropriate adult. When I spoke to the Officer he knew nothing about the arranged appointment stating that "Is not how we do things. The Policeman that told me they would call the following day was 'out of order'". The other thing I ascertained from my conversation was that he had only called to check that my son hadn't made a 'Phony Phone Call'.

So, there you have it Hoops! In my opinion the Police have got a right fucking nerve asking the public (who pay their wages!) to support them when they make no effort to support us, their employers! And what of the protesters that did the same as the Police are planning to do? Can they expect to to be kettled and terrorised and denied basic human rights? I doubt it very much! After all, the Devil looks after his own as is proven in countless articles found on the net!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Hoops » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Last edited by Hoops on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hoops

Postby Hoops » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Last edited by Hoops on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoops

Postby holy vehm » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Well hoops my thoughts have chnaged some what of late.

As you say not all grass roots in any profession are good as gold but its ultimately politicians taht are responsible.
They decide amongst themselves what they want done and then pass it onto upper management of what ever department and then it just travels downwards through the differant levels of management until it hits grass roots and its implimentation upon the masses.

Government then off sets the blame onto various management levels for instance if you want to complain about the police the government setup the IPCC and they deflect all the complaints, we dont actually complain to government directly for the crap they have created, divide and conquer isnt it and while we are busy fighting with each other we are not together fighting the government. That fight doesnt have to be a physical fight by the way.

On this thread its the police and the problem is (for me) that as a human they must know that what they do is wrong even if its just on a moral level but it could just as easy be the tax man or the social or any number of government departments, they all act in the same way. The tax man acts like its his money, same with the social, they all become robots driving home the government agenda as if their lives depend on it, why cant civil servents see it for what it is?

But here is the problem perhaps, we take on the drones with our arguments when we should be taking on the politicians directly and that will require the support of the police and we dont have that, its a catch 22 situation.

For instance the police in my area have a surgery every month and they are thinking of scrapping it because no one turns up, same at local council meetings and yet its here i think we could make a differance, actually taking our arguments to those that impliment these laws, so rather than trying to question the copper on the beat we should perhaps start questioning the police managers and upper levels of the force.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby holy vehm » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Hoops wrote:And as a separate issue, do you know how many drunken aggressive twats tell me that they pay my wages on a saturday night? You are not my employer, you are just the reason I do the job. Another thing I expect reasoned people to understand.

Only just seen this hoops,

The government take from us money it calls taxation and places it in a big pot, this is the public purse, you, me everyone pays tax (except those with good accountants) (the idle rich)

This money is then redistributed on social causes such as a police force.

This makes the public the employer.

We are all the employer of the civil service including government, we are the master.

You contribute to your own wages as we all do and we all contribute to all the wages of those in the civil service.
holy vehm

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction