(Police) Whats the point

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: (Police) Whats the point

Postby holy vehm » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 am

I typed up a letter to the chief constable informing them of what has come to my attention.
Although they will not be able to take direct action they may just increase patrols in that area and hopefully catch these people either attempting to do it again or catch them involved in some other action that may result in them being taken off the streets. Im am certain that these people will be known to the police.

I am also writing a letter to the local paper for print in the readers comments section, hopefully this gives some people a fore warning.

It isnt right that this is allowed to be forgotten about, others are affected by someone else's ignorance, they may wish to forget it ever happened and its not for me to judge the why's and what not's but still people need to be aware of the dangers that lurk in the shadows in their community.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Previous

Return to Police Jurisdiction