Kent Police cleaner sacked... for dipping into jar of coffee

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Kent Police cleaner sacked... for dipping into jar of coffee

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm

the statement from police was also "chales de menezes is a terrorist". :giggle:

Wake up hoops, the only people who beleive a thing the police say are people who couldnt give a shit about anyone enough to go and inquire what the police are really like... and of course criminal bastards trying to cover their own arses.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Hoops » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Was there an answer about your stance on the media - and if not, why not?
Hoops

Postby treeman » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:15 pm

:yawn:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby pedawson » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Ex Old Bill wrote: (in the comments of this article)

Theft is theft regardless of what the item is we all know that however, there are many police officers and civilian staff who have convictions and still remain in their jobs. Good honest cleaners should be paid very well because they are looked upon as trustworthy workers who work without supervision and have free access to all areas of a building. Once that trust has been broken it's out the door.

To answer your question Hoops as to whether I trust what the MSM say in their reports.
I cannot give a definitive answer because the MSM carry such stories that are far and wide, diverse.
In the case if WMD for Iraq I did not believe any of it.
As for the Nuclear arms in Iran I think the same.
I suspect paedophiles, but reserve judgement till the outcome of a trial. As with most cases.
The whole idea behind what I believe is what can be proven, NO proof does not automatically mean it was not so, just that there is no proof.
I can understand the police just firing him, but what I cannot understand is the 'NO charge', maybe both parties felt it wasn't worth it I don't know but to besmirch a persons character without being able to answer such charges or prove beyond doubt is unforgivable.

This story and in this paper, I believe the facts are there and the police as well as Mr Mendes have put their points forward. So Yes I tend to comprehend as opposed to discern.
My thoughts, in reality are that it is a little like the 1700's and 1800's where a starving child would be hanged for stealing a loaf of bread. NOT the same here obviously, but the pettiness of the items reported, regardless of how the report slants it, is evident.
There is of course the 'Austerity' thing and the police is having to cut its costs - a contributory factor?

Is there much more to this story, I don't know.

But a more direct answer to your question - I do NOT trust the MSM. AND more, I DO believe the constables in this story but I do not and NEVER will believe a police OFFICER. Now as there were NO police constables saying anything in this story I would tend to believe the reporter.
Remember a constable is BOUND by his / her OATH and is charged with the duty to protect against a common breach of the peace. On finding theft a Constable is duty bound to hand over the accused to the justice system, give evidence as a constable and allow the system to take its course.

Not I might add act as - Judge - Jury - and executioner. This is a dictatorship and NOT a democracy.

If you have any further information on this piece please make it public, I would be interested as to what you know that I do not.
The piece is not what I would call a HARD hitting piece and did not come down one way or another.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Hoops » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 pm

I maintain it has been re-published here cheaply on the merit of the headline, which is something NOONE should do - I hate media sensationalism, and it is evident here.

But thank you for answering my question directly, I appreciate it.

:peace:
Hoops

Previous

Return to Police Jurisdiction