Do you understand

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Do you understand

Postby Sim7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 pm

I wondered if someone could pull this apart for me.
If you have been detained by the police and refused to contract with them, and in the process of conversation and attempting to make your point you say "Do you understand?" Have you then entered into contract with them and if so are they then under your juridiction or theirs once they answer yes?
Many thanx
Sim7

Re: Do you understand

Postby pitano1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 pm

do not converse with the police.

tell them your rights,then exercise the one to remain silent.
its not your job to try and reprogram them.
pitano1 :grin:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Agreed, I've tried talking to them, as we all have.....its an utter waste of time.

The best engagement I have had with them was simply to answer the basics so they don't take you in...and then just told him to fill in the paperwork so the court could decide....they were both taken a back, but agreed and just got on with it....Nothing ever came from it.

It's been summed up most eloquently as

They will do as they're told until they are told different.

But to answer your question, in principle, if someone "understands" your point made, then you are in agreement....but most people use the phrase to mean comprehend....which doesn't imply agreement.....It's not worth fighting it out on the point....too much wriggle room.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Sim7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

:yes: Yea, I take your point about not conversing with them, I just wondered where it left you if you got them to "understand". Would it have the same meaning?
Sim7

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 pm

In the two-world model, the REAL world - the one we live in, is on top.

The LEGAL world is underneath and is the world of forms and fictions.

In this legal world, STANDING is of prime importance - it decides many things, but two of the top ones are: JURISDICTION and RIGHTS.

When an agent of this legal world - the underworld - asks "Do you understand?" the correct answer is "NO, I do NOT understand, I reserve ALL of my rights at ALL times and waive NONE of my rights at ANY time" to answer yes means you put yourself UNDER them, under their jurisdiction - ok, so far we all know most probably... but I reiterate for those new to all this.

You however, cannot ask them the same, as they are ALREADY and remain under you and any REAL man/womb-man. Its a non-starter, as its already won - natural (God made) vs man-made/fictional - they lose every time in this one, UNLESS you volunteer/consent to be under them.

Hope this helped.

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Sim7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:36 pm

But to answer your question, in principle, if someone "understands" your point made, then you are in agreement....but most people use the phrase to mean comprehend....which doesn't imply agreement.....It's not worth fighting it out on the point....too much wriggle room.

So are you saying there is automatically more flexibility to the meaning outside court, because as I understand it once the word has been said jurisdiction has been demonstrated?
Sim7

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Sim7 wrote:jurisdiction has been demonstrated?

Not being picky, merely trying to help, but jurisdiction has been AGREED / CONSENTED to, not demonstrated - a very important point IMHO

BUT - NEVER by them, as they are and wiull always remain - BELOW US.

It is ONLY we who can go down to thier level, become a dead fiction / person - those who ACT as agents can NEVER come UP to our level, this is crucial to comprehend.

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Sim7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

You however, cannot ask them the same, as they are ALREADY and remain under you and any REAL man/womb-man. Its a non-starter, as its already won - natural (God made) vs man-made/fictional - they lose every time in this one, UNLESS you volunteer/consent to be under them.

Are you saying that as soon as you ask the question you have associated yourself with a legal fiction and therefore inferior to the flesh and blood standing before you?
Sim7

Postby Sim7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Not being picky, merely trying to help, but jurisdiction has been AGREED / CONSENTED to, not demonstrated - a very important point IMHO

No probes man I appreciate it.
Sim7

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 pm

This is pretty much how it works

As sovereigns we are all equal, no one is above us.
We can not elevate someone above us as we do not have authority to do that.
We can only authorise that which we already possess.
We can only submit to someone, and in so doing surrender our rights.

We can not elevate someone above us, we can only kneel before them.

That is another way to make BBDs point.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction