List of Police Officers charge/convicted of an offence

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: List of Police Officers charge/convicted of an offence

Postby MysteryCasman » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:27 am

Hi,

I stumbled upon your website after researching into a police officer who is currently facing criminal proceedings relating to an incident. I found a PDF online that contained details of pending cases and it had he's name on it, details about the case which is pending Crown Court hearing.

What I'd like to say is, I lived next door to this person/police officer for 7 years and him and he's unhinged wife caused my family (I have 2 kids under 3) harassment and bullying which eventually led us to actually moving out of our family home because we could no longer take it. It ended up with the council too for noise harassment but it was such a drawn out process that we gave up and just rented the property out just to claim our lives back. The council will still have all the sound recordings of the noise harassment.

He even wasted police time by calling 999 for bogus events that never happened like accusing me and a group of friends of intimidating him one evening by trespassing on he's property and then threatening him and he's wife. I stood in front of the police officer that turned up that night and swore on my children's life that this was made up story and reeled off all the events that had gone on over the last 7 years. It seems nothing came of it and there they were still freely living their lives while trying to ruin everyone else. 2 days later, we left the house as we had literally had enough, I had lost 2 1/2 stone in weight and I look back now and think I suffered some mild depression. We just couldn't bear being in the house anymore, I would leave work and drive around for sometimes an hour just so I didn't have to go home.

It now happens that the very same people are now harassing my tenants, they only moved in this past August. I used to think it was just personal to me and my family but these two socially inept people have issues with everyone it seems

What I'm getting at is as he's case is still pending, wouldn't the prosecutions case benefit from all the history of this person outside of the work related incident? All the proof from the council and police reports would surely further prove what type of person this guy is and benefit the prosecutions case

I just wouldn't know where to start in trying to find the solicitor dealing for the prosecution.
MysteryCasman

Postby woodman » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Cheers again Bent Cop ;-)

Here's the latest version V20, thirty four new entries since previous version.

MysteryCasman - sent you a pm

V20 - List of Police Employees and Public Servants charged or convicted of an offence 2009 to 2012.pdf

:peace:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bent cop » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi All,

Heres something that may be of interest. It appears that corruption and illegally disclosing information is common practice within the police -and thats just the ones that we know of!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252395/Shocking-62-rise-police-officers-investigated-corruption.html
bent cop

Postby woodman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:33 pm

The latest list version 21

V21 - List of Police Employees and Public Servants charged or convicted of an offence 2009 to 2012.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woodman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 pm

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bent cop » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 am

Just thought people may be interested in the following stories so that they can once again see the standard of officers in the Thames Valley Force. it seems they are unfit (not a surprise as they spend most of it sat in cars) and even park in parent & child places at supermarkets so they dont have to walk across the car park!!!

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/10337659.Police_are_failing_fitness_tests/

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/10326061.Rap_for_police_parker/?ref=nt
bent cop

Postby woodman » Sun May 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Here's the latest list.

V22 - List of Police Employees and Public Servants charged or convicted of an offence 2009 to 2013.pdf

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun May 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Im starting to hear chattercin random places about this list and it weirdly makes me feel proud to have shared a forum with its creator and maintainer.

Theres a youtuber known as jahsoldier that does a video about this list (or some website spin off from it). That was the first time ive come across it in random cyberspace. Its a pretty crap video by her standards but it does broadcast that the list exists. Could do with a decent video because people are beginning to talk about it.
Freeman Stephen

Postby woodman » Sun May 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Cheers Stephen!

I have seen that video a few weeks back, I think the chap who made it did ask me could he use it a long time ago, no problem as even though it has now been widely seen (I have had emails from the Police, BBC, Sunday Express and a few others who slipped my mind now) there are still many who haven't seen it.

I'll continue to update it until the crime and corruption stops, estimated date the 12th of never.

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction