Kidnapped and Detained

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Kidnapped and Detained

Postby TacTZilla » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:12 pm

I would just send them a bill for your 'services'.

Tell them to settle within 7 days from receipt or it will increase by x amount per day.

Keep sending them an updated bill every week after.

That's all a solicitor does.

Also, in future, should you get to 'interview', after asking them 'what's the position they are interviewing for?' just don't answer any questions as you are just giving testimony against yourself.
Just say that you'll talk to the judge.

;^)
B
TacTZilla

Postby nayga73 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:36 pm

I was maybe thinking of doing that Tactzilla,but not just yet!
Just an update as to what is happening so far,I have spoken to the investigating officer in a recorded telephone conversation,who when asked if there was an affadavit of obligation that bound me to that statute,she sad yes.So i asked her for proof of this,she hung up the phone on me.I have asked to speak to the Chief Constable on 2 occasions,only to be told by foolish CIVILIANS,that he doesn't speak to the public,when asked to provide proof of their claim,again I hear the dial tone!
However I have had an Inspector ask me to come down the station to make a complaint against all the officers in question,rather than make a complaint,I'll be informing the Inspector to make arrests,and if not,why not!
I'll be posting my q+a session with the inspector on here for all to see,making sure his answers will be under full commercial liability and perjury etc etc...

Peace and Love Always

Nayga73
'Lies can run for a year, but truth can catch them in a day'. Old african proverb
nayga73

Postby nayga73 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Well my Q+A session with the filth went down like a lead balloon,not that I expected anything less from these morons,they seem to be under the belief that statute is the law of the land.When asked to provide evidence of their claim,I get the usual spiel of the courts say it is so,when asked for proof of this they say they don't have to,and so on and so on and so on.They did say that case law permits them to come into someone's home without a warrant or consent,as to which case law,they advised me to go and find out myself,so I reminded them that they are the ones making the claim,the burden of proof lies with them.They didn't like this one bit,so to gain back control of this meeting they decided to wind up the meeting by refusing to acknowledge that there was any complaint for them to answer to,I asked them was their answer under the terms and conditions of their oath of office and under full commercial liability?They stayed quiet and ushered me out of there,one officer deciding to invade my personal space and push me towards the now open door.
This will certainly not be the last time these arseholes will be hearing from me,it is now time to get the ball rolling in regards to sending my notices and I'll also be billing them for my services.

Watch this space!

Peace and Love always

Nayga73
'Lies can run for a year, but truth can catch them in a day'. Old african proverb
nayga73

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:52 pm

I would just like to add my "Well done" to all those above.

I think you did BRILLIANTLY nayga73!

It is possible to get these arseholes nicked, see here

Including the Custody Sergeant!

Notice that little word: "jury" ... right in the middle there. That's the secret, isn't it?

Nayga73 ... print that story out and post it to them.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby nayga73 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Many many thanks for all the support,and a big thank you to you Veronica as well for the link,it means a lot to me when I hear how well I did,when I thought I did badly :hug:

Below is a series of emails sent today to the Inspector(who coincidently didn't allude to the fact of his real position)in regards to my kidnap and detainment :

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 09 April 2010 13:53
To: Harley, Bill
Cc: Tricia.Marwick.msp@scottish.parliament.uk
Subject: Section 14 Criminal Procedures Act 1995

Good Afternoon,
Further to our meeting today,you had said that I should go and look at the above act to find the relevant case law,here is a link to section 14 of the CPA 1995,if you can point me in the right direction as to which case law you were referring to in this act,I would be very grateful.As far as I can see,s14 makes no reference to any case law,which is what yourself and colleague Sgt Easton referred to.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1995/ukpga_19950046_en_3

Respectfully

C: Of the Family D

His reply:

Mr D,

you may wish to search this site. It refers to actions taken in cases which have been considered by judges and decisions made on whether the actions were appropriate or not. This influences the parameters of our powers under legislation whether by statute or common law. It is only through such decisions is the line drawn where under the legislation our actions are appropriate to the circumstances.

It is worth bearing in mind that the circumstances in each case will be different.

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions

Fife Constabulary is committed to allowing you to directly influence local policing. You can have your say on local priorities by coming to the community engagement meeting in your area. Contact your local community team on 0845060005702 or visit www.fife.police.uk for details of your next meeting.

My reply :

Sent: 09 April 2010 14:38
To: Harley, Bill
Cc: Tricia.Marwick.msp@scottish.parliament.uk
Subject: Re: Section 14 Criminal Procedures Act 1995

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

The above is what your link says.Please could you refer to me to the specific case law in regards to S14 of the Criminal Procedures Act 1995,that gives you or any police officer the right to come into someone's home without a warrant or without that man or woman's consent.Just to remind you,that it was yourself and Sgt. Easton that referred to case law,so could you please state or show me the relevant case law that you were referring to.

Respectfully

C of the Family D

His reply :

Mr D

We obviously have our case law in notes and on secure computer systems so I do not have a ready reckoner for web sites to take you there. I can assure you that case law exists in relation to this and I will leave it to your resources to obtain this.

Fife Constabulary is committed to allowing you to directly influence local policing. You can have your say on local priorities by coming to the community engagement meeting in your area. Contact your local community team on 0845060005702 or visit www.fife.police.uk for details of your next meeting.

Bill Harley
Area Community Inspector
Glenrothes
01592 418618

My reply :

If it is so obvious as you state,then why would you not refer me to said case law?If indeed it does 'exist' as you say,then where is it?As for a 'ready reckoner',I find this un-intelligble, please elaborate as to what this means.

Respectfully

C of the Family D

His reply :
"Harley, Bill" <Bill.Harley@fife.pnn.police.uk
To: c d <c d@yahoo.co.uk
I am currently on leave.
I will return on Monday 26 April 2010.
Have a nice day.

The coward couldn't even inform me he was due to go on holiday!
I will try as hard as possible to keep this thread updated to the very end,even if only one man or woman reads this and becomes empowered to take on these parasites,it's all good in my eyes :love:

I should be hearing from tricia marwick msp this week(not that she'll do that much to help) to hear her views as to whether I was kidnapped or not and maybe (big maybe!)she might even give me some advice :giggle:

Peace and Love Always

Nayga73
nayga73

Postby huntingross » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Good work nayga

I was yanked out of my car under S14.....when I read it, it was this bit that interested me most....

14 Detention and questioning at police station
(1) Where a constable has reasonable grounds for suspecting that a person has committed or is committing an offence punishable by imprisonment

Punishable by imprisonment in my case was refusing to give my details and "personal number plates".....non in my opinion are imprisonable....the charges were dropped.

It is unclear to me from the description of your opening post what this might be in your case.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby nayga73 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks HuntingRoss,it is from your terrible incident that has prompted me to fight back,thanks for your comments :hug: :hug:
As you say it it is unclear to you,it is unclear to me also.What i still cannot understand is why it had taken them so long to act on the other drivers' information?I mean this silly woman was in the police station foyer as I was leaving after giving the filth my true version of events!!

"(1) Where a constable has reasonable grounds for suspecting that a person has committed or is committing an offence punishable by imprisonment"

yes Officer,even though your 4 weeks late,where were/are your reasonable grounds??

Thanks for pointing this out to me HR,I'll be questioning the filth on this too!

Peace and Love Always

Nayga73
nayga73

Postby TacTZilla » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi N.

This is a serious question.

What are you hoping to achieve?

They will just keep messing you about and won't concede anything to you so you are wasting your time and energy that could be better spent.

I also got arrested a while back, just because I was disobedient and wouldn't give my details. They wanted to do business with me and I didn't. They forced me to do business with them, and now I'm continuing the business to get my remedy, which should be between £2,500 - £10k. This is the only way they will change. It's all about 'risk assessment' for them. I was invited to make a complaint, but why would I want to do that? Children complain. Sovereigns get their remedy. I'm no expert btw, but in the end it's just business.

If you haven't heard it yet, or even if you have, you should listen to the Mr T. interview on TNS Radio. http://www.tnsradio.com/

Good luck however you proceed.

B
TacTZilla

Postby nayga73 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 pm

hi ya zilla,thanks for your comments.
To be honest,I haven't actually thought about the outcome of all this,but as you bring up the subject,I'm looking to take out these mother fuckers,financially of course,as I stated in the first post,I do not wish to be vengeful,i dont want to see anyone lose their job(although if the shoe was on the other foot,i'm sure as shit,they would happily see me lose my job),this is where me and them differ greatly!
I will definitely take a look at the link posted,all info is a great help,and I thank you wholeheartedly for it :hug:
I will have a long deep think into the what exactly i want to achieve,I must thank you for bringing this to my attention,i admit I am caught up in the outrage of all of this :hug:

Peace and Love Always

Nayga73
nayga73

Postby enegiss » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:21 pm

great thread nayga73, go for it kid, it sounds great to hear the remedy being prepared, best wishes on your stance, b.a.f, peace. i love it :yes:
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction