britians best cop apparently

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

britians best cop apparently

Postby holy vehm » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 am

Is this britians best policeman or the governments best policy man ????

press release today.

THIS is Supercop — he makes more arrests a year than 58 coppers put together and is officially the best performing bobby in Britain.
Sergeant Ali Livingstone made a massive 524 arrests between April 2008 and March 2009 — the equivalent of 2.2 every working day.

The average rate for officers in England and Wales is just NINE a year.

He has managed to notch up more than 1,000 arrests in 18 months and this year he's already slapped his handcuffs on 610 criminals.

Sgt Livingstone, a response officer for Suffolk Police, said the key to his success is "going out on the beat".

The 27-year-old officer, dubbed 'Supercop' and 'arrest machine' by colleagues in Ipswich, said: "The best advice I can give is to get to know the community.

Suspicious

"Talk to people like local authority CCTV operators, store detectives and others.

"All these people are the people who can provide you with help and information. Get to know criminals, even when you are not dealing with them.

"Take the time to go down to custody and talk to people. That can make a big difference, because you never know when your paths might cross again. And do not be afraid to talk to people - we are paid to be suspicious."

Sgt Livingstone, who received a Royal Humane Society award after saving a suicidal man from jumping from a nine-storey car park in dramatic footage caught on CCTV in August 2008, also said "getting in early to work" was a key part of his success.

He said: "I start most shifts an hour or so before I commence duty.

"This gives me a chance to research crimes and outstanding offenders and also get up to speed with what is going on."

He added: "I normally make one or two arrests every day, but on a busy day there will be eight or nine per shift. I do get to the end of the shift sometimes and wonder where the time has gone."

Sgt Livingstone joined the force at 18 and since then he has managed break his fingers, bones in his feet and suffer numerous punches to the face all in the line of duty.

Supercop's identity was revealed after a Police Review asked for the name, rank, role and station of the officer that made the most arrests between April 2008 and March 2009.

A total of 34 forces named their top cops, with Nottinghamshire Police taking second place, with an officer who wanted to remain anonymous making 393 arrests in a year and Cumbria taking the bronze, where PC Mac Maguire made 250 arrests in 12 months.

Superintendent David Skevington, Ipswich operations manager, said: "Ali's contribution to the policing of Ipswich is tremendous.

"He is a highly dedicated and enthusiastic officer. His arrests are not only for crimes committed but are also for forensic hits, recalls to prison and court warrants."

Matt Gould, chairman of Suffolk Police Federation, said Mr Livingstone "leads from the front".

He said: "I have never known anyone in their service who is more dedicated to the organisation. He lives and breathes the force."

HV
Last edited by holy vehm on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: britians best cop appanrently

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:47 am

"It's a PUPPET!"
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:"It's a PUPPET!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :cheer: :rotfl: :rotfl: :giggle: :rotfl: :rotfl:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Jayen4 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:17 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:"It's a PUPPET!"

Pete's SO funny ! :grin: Hang on whilst I pick myself up off the floor ! :rotfl:

This cop sounds like a gold plated jobsworth and I wouldn't want to talk to him under ANY circumstances. Sounds like he's on one permanent 'fishing trip'...... Can anyone spell the word 'distrustful' ??
Jayen4

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 am

Jayen4 wrote:

This cop sounds like a gold plated jobsworth and I wouldn't want to talk to him under ANY circumstances. Sounds like he's on one permanent 'fishing trip'...... Can anyone spell the word 'distrustful' ??

Distrustful is spelt: P-O-L-I-C-Y-M-A-N :rotfl:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby rodgreenwell » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 am

And he is from Suffilk!!!! I never knew it.... Ipswich, the crime capital of England....
Just think what would happen if he was in Merseyside or the Met.... Wonder if his figures would improve ... better class of criminal perhaps? (Not a reflection on anyone who comes from Liverpool or London by the way, just an observation) Just thinking, could be Truro or Telford next... Maybe the policymen should have a football style transfer system... what would he be worth as the ronaldo of law enforcement.. :rotfl: wonder what forces could afford his talents?
Maybe as part of his christmas bonus system, he gets paid "piece work... " an extra tenner for every conviction...
Maybe he should move to Midsomer Norton, they have routine murders there everytime I turn on the TV.... (Living in Hungary & BBC Prime)
rodgreenwell

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 am

MikeThomas wrote:
Jayen4 wrote:

Distrustful is spelt: P-O-L-I-C-Y-M-A-N :rotfl:

Soryy Mike, but no. Distrustful has 11 letters (the answer is in the question, in true blankety-blank stylee :mrgreen: ) and policyman has only 9, but......

G..O..V..E..R..N..M..E..N..T..S has the requisite number of letters and control those policymen who are committing terrorism under the govs own rules.

See the definition of terrorism by the Gov...

1 Terrorism: interpretation

(1) In this Act “terrorism” means the use or threat of action where—

(c) the use or threat is made for the purpose of advancing a political, religious or ideological cause.

Riot police, anyone? Forcing Eu and Democracy upon us? It is easy to see that though they try to demonise us by this definition, it can equally be applied to their own agents..... :wink:

By the Governments own definition, the POLICE are undoubtedly TERRORISTS, by using force to further both a political and idealogical cause (globalism).

Thanks, Home Office, Ministry of Justice et al, for giving me the ammo to futher teach people of your duplicitous, treacherous ways.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby mOz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:24 pm

" I start my policy-enforcement just before i wake up. by the time i've opened my eyes i've already arrested 13-15 souls wandering the astral plane without ID or a permit. Any lost souls are sectioned immediately by the soul retrieval squad.
I then sit bolt upright in bed and check that my body armour is intact under my tigger pyjamas. CHECK
Then it's down to a breakfast of a ten egg protein shake made with full fat pigs milk, and a bowl of 7 shredded wheat. oh and lots of black coffee.

then it's to the office 4 hours before my shift starts. I walk to work so as to pass amongst the criminal public, watching as i go for anyone violating government policy. handcuffs and pepper spray ready to be used at a moments notice.

I almost hyperventilated yesterday as i rugby tackled a school child to the floor for having his shirt untucked from his trousers.
"Dad" he said, "Don't hurt me",
How we laughed as the ambulance sped away, rushing to tend to my sons wounds. He won't do that again.

I love my job. It's all i have in the world. I live alone now in my mothers house. I had her put into a home because she didn't have a tv license. And sadly my wife would never have my din dins ready, so i fitted her up with an assault charge. She's doing 2yrs.

For recreation when i'm home i play Grand Theft Auto on X-box, murdering gangsters and innocent public too. It's only a game after all.

no one said this job was easy, and although i have no friends, i am happy to protect and serve the public in any way i can.

Evenin' all."

SGT Livingston :police:
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby mOz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Just had to mooch this one.
What a sad robot!

Just found his top tips in Daily Mail on-line,
hilarious: :rotfl:

Sgt Livingstone's top tips to help police improve arrest rates:

1) Get to know criminals, even when you're not dealing with them. Take the time to go down to custody and look at people, talk to them, get to know them. That can make a big difference because you never know when your paths might cross again.
2) Keep busy. It's easy to stay in the office all day but it's important to get out and about. If you are waiting by the phone because you're expecting a colleague or member of the public to call, remember there are lots of ways people can get hold of you.

3) Police officers have to be confident about the power they have. Know those powers and use them. There is a lot of new legislation coming out all the time but people either don't learn about them or learn them and forget them. If you're confident about them and use them, you will up your arrest rates.

4) Get to know the community. Talk to CCTV operators, store detectives and others who can provide help and information. If someone is wanted, talk to people that work with them, their family and ask for information. Sometimes people think that if they knock on a door and they're not there, that's it. But it's not the case.

5) Don't be afraid to talk to people. Last week someone gestured and swore at me. I went to talk to them, just to get to know them and find out what he was about. You need to know what is going on on the street - you never know when it might pay off talking to someone like that. We are paid to be suspicious.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220546/Supercop-The-Sergeant-arrests-week-average-officer-does-year.html#ixzz0U6ymZLPe

We need more like him huh?
Good grief!
:peace:
m :police: z
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:27 pm

He has managed to notch up more than 1,000 arrests in 18 months and this year he's already slapped his handcuffs on 610 criminals

He sounds like another of these plonkers who doesn't care whether your innocent or guilty...he'll arrest you anyway and let the court deal with it....robocop for sure...arrest human...arrest human...arrest human beep beep beep
kevin

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction