how policemen think

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

how policemen think

Postby jobsaboba » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:38 am

Checked, left untouched, too intertwined to remove postings, so suggest leave in place

You people see all these problems with the world.

You are not alone.

Lots of people know things aren't working like they should.

Your idea to bring attention to this is: look for loopholes to not pay a few bills.

You put everybodies' backs up. Yes, 99% of the people you talk to who work for a living will hate you for it. You will never get positive press apart from other "like-minded" researchers a,d conspiracy theorists like Veronica. She should scare you. She looks at the world and sees hate and fear and evil and darkness.

You are kind of the new hippies. Unfortunately the hippies did it better than you. You all try to google for templates to get out of your Littlewoods catalogue bill. Don't deny it, it is ALL over these sites.

I and other level headed people would have a HUGE amount of respect for all your plans if you went about them in a way that didn't make you all look like lying, cheating, scrounging, blinkered, thieves.

And I'm off up a beautiful mountain on a beautiful day. I love this planet and see it as a great place. Shame there are so many tossers on it. Or good people who make themselves sound like absolute idiots. Wolf is one of these. Some of his/her posts have great ideas in them, unfortunately they are wrapped in him/her blatantly lying and spouting propaganda.

1, Lots of people know things aren't working like they should.
ASSUMPTION

2, You put everybodies' backs up. Yes, 99% of the people you talk to who work for a living will hate you for it
ASSUMPTION

3, You are kind of the new hippies
ASSUMPTION / SEGREGATION / US AND THEM

4, I and other level headed people would have a HUGE amount of respect for all your plans
WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU BUT !

5, if you went about them in a way that didn't make you all look like lying, cheating, scrounging, blinkered, thieves
ALTHOUTH WE SEE YOU AS THIS

6, And I'm off up a beautiful mountain on a beautiful day. I love this planet and see it as a great place. Shame there are so many tossers on it. Or good people who make themselves sound like absolute idiots. Wolf is one of these. Some of his/her posts have great ideas in them, unfortunately they are wrapped in him/her blatantly lying and spouting propaganda.
IF YOU THINK LIKE ME YOU WILL BE OK !

my thoughts on FREEMAN THINKING.

I am free, and sir respectfully i will think and do as i please, i am not afraid to stand alone for what i know to be true.
i seek to control no other, if i know there is something wrong i will seek to change it by my own actions and thoughts.
i need no group and would never follow the herd.
i would not go to a community, and try to educate them on there thinking or beliefs.
rather i would listen, reason out the information, and apply to my exsistence as appropriate.

I UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU SEE THINGS !
i am wise enough to know you must find your own way
it pains me to see you wrestling with your thoughts
good luck in your quest
although it is different to the quest i on

Smile
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Re: how policemen think

Postby geebee » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:42 am

Sorry, I am not a policeman.
geebee

Postby jobsaboba » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:51 am

if you truly knew the meaning of the first word, the rest of the sentance would be inapplicable.

jobsaboba

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am

jobsaboba wrote:

if you truly knew the meaning of the first word, the rest of the sentance would be inapplicable.

Yes.

GeeBee we know you are trying to rile us. I said I would not ban you unless you engaged in Hate Speech, and MY word is MY bond ... even though you consider it '100% rubbish'. And I know that you are not so stupid as to provoke that reaction from me.

The fact is that you can Troll this Forum from arsehole to breakfast time, and all you achieve is to make yourself look foolish by your own words.

Personally speking, I will completely ignore you from now on.

You see ... I'm implacable. I would guess that you make your future colleague, Hooplescat, quietly shudder ... but I may be wrong about that, who knows? We may be the subject of a "Good Cop, Bad Cop" ploy ... but it won't matter a damn at the end of the day.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby geebee » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 am

Your posts are a mass of obfustication. Keep it up, it is making me smile. at least till my iPhone batteries run out.

Veronica, of course you are wrong about that. Everyone who reads this board has posted they think you are all crazy as loons.

Hooplescat has the same agenda as me; come for the comedy, stay for the craziness.

You appear to be wrong about everything, judging by your extreme paranoia, proven by your conspiracy page.
geebee

Postby jobsaboba » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:22 am

Veronica, of course you are wrong about that. Everyone who reads this board has posted they think you are all crazy as loons.

is this the point where your ignorance turns to fear, then anger, then hatred ?

we are here to help you.

the very least you could do is read the posts, and make your own mind up .

and if this is not your wish perhaps you should ask yourself why you are really here.

i unlike veronica will continue to respond, because everytime you post, you show everyone exactly what it is, that is wrong with this world.

so please feel (free) to give us all your opinion.

smile

jobsaboba

Postby geebee » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 am

jobsaboba wrote:

is this the point where your ignorance turns to fear, then anger, then hatred ?

we are here to help you.

the very least you could do is read the posts, and make your own mind up .

and if this is not your wish perhaps you should ask yourself why you are really here.

i unlike veronica will continue to respond, because everytime you post, you show everyone exactly what it is, that is wrong with this world.

so please feel (free) to give us all your opinion.

smile

I have no hatred.

I am looking for a way to improve the world, and agree with many of the problems you all believe in.

Unfortunately, the way you are going about it is producing negativity and hate amongst the people you are trying to influence.

Why not try a plan that doesn't just make you look like people who leech off others. Wolfs comment in my signature sums it up.

My turn to drive now so catch you later, alligator.
geebee

Postby jobsaboba » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:34 am

I have no hatred.

I am looking for a way to improve the world, and agree with many of the problems you all believe in.

Unfortunately, the way you are going about it is producing negativity and hate amongst the people you are trying to influence.

Why not try a plan that doesn't just make you look like people who leech off others. Wolfs comment in my signature sums it up.

all people have hatred, without it you would not know love.

everyone is looking to improve the world, we are all one.

the information here is free to those who choose to visit, there is no agenda to influence.
there are no laws here.

and with regards to a plan that does not leech of others.

i could not uphold a law that i knew in my heart would get me a new iphone, whilst taking food from a babies mouth.

smile

jobsaboba

Postby geebee » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am

jobsaboba wrote:

the information here is free to those who choose to visit, there is no agenda to influence. Dont you recommend passing on teplates to family and friends?

i could not uphold a law that i knew in my heart would get me a new iphone, whilst taking food from a babies mouth. What law is this that gives free phones?

smile

Oh, and what about wolf's comment? Everybody refuses to discuss that :-)
geebee

Postby samsmith » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 am

You appear to be wrong about everything, judging by your extreme paranoia, proven by your conspiracy page.

Criminal Justice (Terrorism and Conspiracy) Act 1998
1998 CHAPTER 40
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS

(14) Nothing in this section—

(a) applies to an agreement entered into before the day on which the Criminal Justice (Terrorism and Conspiracy) Act 1998 was passed, or

(b) imposes criminal liability on any person acting on behalf of, or holding office under, the Crown.” (my italics)

Interesting little snippet from the above act, (conspiracy is taken to be a reality in legal terms, hence the act, and only the latest one to deal with the issue)
A two tier system is evolving quite nicley under statute acts to protect the existing establishment from falling foul of the act, including Police officers, but allowing everyone that is not undertaking the Crowns actions to be subject to it.

It's good to know there is no conspiring among the ranks, it really sets my mind at rest.

The slight problem I have with this is when I hear a serving officer in the presence of another officer tell a defendant "don't bother with a not guilty plea or getting a solicitor, it'll go easier for you in court" then both deny saying it under oath, in a case that because of it's seriousness was tried in a Crown Court where it carries up to life imprisionment as the sentence.

The nice thing for the officers concerned, is that section 14(b) could be considered being used as a point of law in defence should they, by some misguided fool who thinks they know what the concept of justice is about considers the act of conspiring to pervert the course of justice worth persuing in court.

I think it was Lord Denning that said: "Justice and the law are becoming devorced from each other", and he certainly has a point under statutes created in recent years. It will become much simpler for you, once Corpus Juris become the new power base, as that more or less puts in place "mitigation" as the only course of action left for defendants. Which was of course what the officer has suggested to the defendant in the case mentioned above, perhaps they were just ahead of their time !

Out of interest the defendant was found not guilty by a jury of their peers.

sam
The real wealth and power of a community is with the people.
samsmith

Next

Return to Police Jurisdiction