Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Discuss issues relating to the Police Force.

Re: Woodman gets arrested for the first time ever

Postby woodman » Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm

pedawson wrote:Woodman, Just a few notes for you to think about or tinker with.

Juries, the VETTING of jurors has been public since 1978 and was developed after the 'Angry Mob Brigade' trial in 1972. How does this affect you?
VETTING - the vetting process EXCLUDES in the main those who have a criminal record, and to assess their 'SUITABILITY' to decide a particular case.
So Are the Jurors 'suitable' TO ... YOU? or ... THEM?
For a bit of research you might want to look at Part V of the police act 1997 - this is part due to the Runciman commission.
Hey pedawson, thanks for your comments, much appreciated. Ive had a look at this, truly complex lol

pedawson wrote:Another interesting area is, s69 of he supreme court act 1981, the right to a jury trial is limited to only four specific areas: Fraud, Defamation, Malicious prosecution and false imprisonment. If you are the defendant - under which element are they prosecuting? Couldn't it only be Fraud or Defamation?
Complex yet again, does this only apply to civil cases, would the matter I'm involved in be deemed criminal?

pedawson wrote:Oh, Woodman, Sorry. I did say in another post somewhere 'I HAD HAD ENOUGH', of the policy men and their ways, so I stated that I was going to learn their LAWS and HANG them with it. So please believe me when I say I am not in Authority nor am I an authority on the (Their ) LAW. But if I can do some research for you I will do what I can to assist.
I'm grateful for your support, the more advice people give me the better is how I feel about it :wink:

pedawson wrote:The other thing, as I believe you will be appearing in court as a defendant. you will not necessarily have the right to make any statement SO make sure what you are wanting to say 'the whole truth and Bla Bla Bla, is done in writing and presented way before the case is heard. If you are asked a question in relation to the case , in court, you are better of stating that everything you wish to say is in the written statements and that there is nothing you wish to add to them at this stage.
I intend to have everything in writing and present it to them as soon as. If I'm presenting myself though, I will want to state my case and examine and question the Police Officers and their statements

pedawson wrote:If an arrest is unlawful, there is a right to use reasonable force to resist it: R v Waterfield (1968) - remember though 'If the arrest is unlawful' can only be properly tested after the event in a court of LAW. Please be aware of the WORD 'OF' in legal terms it CAN also mean 'without' or 'not pertaining to' -'legalese'.
A court without law, that sounds about right. The truth is, that I didnt resist in any way, I believe I had a right to, but that fact is that I complied with everything they said after I'd been forcibly taken hold off and threw into a Police van and subject to a torrent of foul mouth abuse and threats after about 20 seconds after getting out of my car.

pedawson wrote:Oh another thought too. you can always use this site as a reference to what your intentions have been. you have stated many things on this site ALL of which go to show you are not violent you have no intent to cause unrest or cause damage or injury. Indeed all you have ever really stated is that you are disgusted and alarmed at the police brutality
Indeed, that sums me up and I think most who have commented here on the site, even hoops, along with other people who know my plight believe just that, it's just the Police who don't, surprise , surprise.

pedawson wrote:In FACT it would be the best that could happen for FREEMEN if FMOTL was accepted and used as evidence in a court WITH a JURY. The FAME would swell the numbers. :wink:
Would be great, I think this site has exceeded my expectations in the 14 months it's been here and I believe it will achieve greatly in the future. :wink:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woodman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 pm

I believe this is the reason why they targeted me on my own front garden on Nov 23rd 2009, and unlawfully arrested me for the 2nd time.
FOI Request - 3rd Sept 2009

After I was arrested on 27th May 2009, I made a number of FOI requests, one where I asked How many people were stopped and searched on 27th May 2009 under Section 60.

After ignoring the request, and the 20 days legal limit to respond expired despite me twice prompting them, they replied in October 2009 stating NONE (that no one had been stopped under Section 60 "powers")

I knew I had been stopped under Section 60 on that day, so had my mate and a number of others I knew of in my area, so I asked for a review. An independent reviewer looked at my request and three weeks later informed me that 19 people were stopped under Section 60 on May 27th 2009.

I submitted a complaint on 22nd Nov 2009, stating the following,

"The fact of the matter is that there wasn't a Section 60 order in place on that day and as a result 19 people were stopped and searched unlawfully.

What action is being taken to,

a) Find out the reasons why incorrect information was given out under this Freedom of Information Act request?

b) Find out the reasons why innocent people where stopped and searched under legislation that was not in place at the time of
their stop?

c) Ensure that a) and b)does not happen again"

They acknowledged my complaint on 23rd Nov 2009 - THE DAY I GOT ARRESTED ON MY OWN FRONT GARDEN, and since then, 7 months later, I have had no further contact whatsoever from them with regard to this complaint.

:thinks:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Not quite relevant to your illegal section 60, but this story shows how numerous constabularies have been caught abusing the section 44 anti terrorist statutes.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article7147480.ece

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby woodman » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:52 pm

It is actually quite relevant B, both statutes are the same apart from the fact the one is for terrorism and one is for violence.

The Police have been abusing the Section 60 "powers" here for 2 years. On many occasions the Section 60 orders have been put in place even though there have been no previous incidents of violence. The Police have defended these illegal and unlawful orders by saying they suspect there may be violence.

The shit seems to be hitting the fan now and rightly so!

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby woodman » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 am

Well, well, well.

A Notice dropped through my letter box today, the CPS have decided to discontinue proceedings against me as it is not in the Public interest, and they invite me to claim costs, how kind.

I have some more letters to write :wink:

:peace:

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:26 pm

I truely hope you're going to screw them for the cost of every paperclip, pencil, pen, envelope & stamp.

Oh! And don't forget your time @ £500 per hour :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby pedawson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Kick them while they are down.
Have NO doubt they would do it to you. In this case they cannot, BUT if they HAD found a way - Ohhh and I bet they looked, they would have screwed you to the floor.

The time now is to go back and site every time you looked out of your window and saw a police van - (Ask why it was there and state you wish to see the records) there HAS to be some, and if they don't, you have information that the police are privately scrutinising areas without the knowledge of their superiors. If their superiors stick up for them you HAVE more information - they cannot deny they where there so (ASK why? I want to see the records.)

If you saw a policeman look at you in the town or street, you felt intimidated, charge them for it.

You have an OPEN check book here - Now seeing as we don't believe in money or doing things for ourselves it may be time to get them to answer for their actions and 'We don't know' is not an answer. Ignorance is no defence.

Well done woodman. You have been through shit. Now it is your turn. Think long and hard - the movement needs as much dirt as we can get from these thugs so we can ALL throw it back in their faces.

Again Well done.

Namaste, Phil: - I am not being vindictive and this isn't about getting our own way this is about getting thugs to 'put their weapons down and move away from them'.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby jimmylesaint » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Interesting postings, is there a happy ending to this? I understand the going rate of unlawful imprisonment is about £1k per hour. Would be nice to have an update.
jimmylesaint

Postby woodman » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi Jimmy,

Welcome to the forum, well the current situation is that the Police have made me two offers of compensation for the first incident, of which I refused, so I'm still in the process of suing them with regard to both incidents.

:peace:

woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Arten » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:19 am

Remind me again who said no one can beat the system, this proves you can so well done Woody this should give hope and encouragement to everyone.

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
Thomas Jefferson
Arten

PreviousNext

Return to Police Jurisdiction