Mortgage Re-Claim when held in a Ltd Co.

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Mortgage Re-Claim when held in a Ltd Co.

Postby Dipsy » Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 am

Ok there is nothing solid in this game apart from losing and admitting defeat. In fact there is not ONE process on this forum which goes against the mainstream AND works 100% everytime. People ask for advice. We give it for what it is advice and they should research it to see if its any use for them. If not they carry on looking. Somethings work sometimes like A4V etc.

That said remember who has the highest authority in any TRUST agreement. In case anyone not sure YOU the man always is the grantor/trustor over a fiction involved in a trust. Once this has been established by tacit consent other other admin process then power of attorney can be revoked and you regain control. This is HOW people get ownership back of their cars from DVLA, houses, land, jurisdiction and even political status. Others only have power over you cos you LET THEM do it:)

People often come on this site at the 12th hour and scream HELP what can i do? Well you can do nothing or try and fight it. Im offering a possibility that HAS worked in other countries and may have done in the UK but not bought to my attention.

If you read my admin process again you will see i'm getting the bank to close the account, and do a re-conveyance and settle any issues with land registry. There is nothing to dispute. If it works and you test this early well you might strike gold and save the last 5-10 years of mortgage payments:)
Dipsy

Postby chateaux69 » Fri May 07, 2010 8:07 am

Thanks for the advice guys and I'm not in a position where I need to take some drastic action so I'll continue with my research. I understand the_common_law_reverend_kenny is correct in that he's talking from experience and I that's one of the reasons I love this forum because I see him as the brake and Dipsy as the accelerator with the ultimate decision being mine as to which one I press.

I must say my heart and gut feeling, is going with the trust theory as the more I research, the more I'm beginning to believe EVERYTHING is a trust and it's just getting my head around the process of reclaiming these as Dipsy so eloquently explained. Bottom line....More research required :puzz:

Love n Light :sun:
Human Race Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More - David Icke
chateaux69

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sat May 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Moved in to trusts forum for obvious reasons. rek
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Previous

Return to Trusts