"Handy Topic" QuickLinks

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: "Handy Topic" QuickLinks

Postby Fleming » Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 am

Hi All , Yes I agree with the idea that only useful and good post/content will be managed to link through quick links.But the freedom to say something is the right of every one . We just keep in mind to avoid this basic rule.
Do things in a way that people like you.
Fleming

Postby Rabbit Paw » Thu May 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi folks I'm new to the site, I've been following the freeman movement for awhile now. I've dealt with small parking fines to going to county court ref. family proceeding matters, evidently I've been successful and have learned loads, recently I attended a meeting in Milton Keynes and learned even more. So hopefully i'll find some good links.
Hopefully I'll have some good info to pass on.
Rabbit Paw

Postby truthandpower » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Yes there is hope, being informed is crucial. If everyone knew their rights they would be happy. They would not have to live in fear!! Hence fmotl.com. Thank you Veronica.
truthandpower

Postby Notareargunner » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 pm

May I add a programme into the activity of the bailiffs that is to be aired under the title of exposure, ITV all channels 31st October 2011 http://fylde-bootnecks.blogspot.com/2011/10/itv-documentary-on-illegal-bailiff.html The programme is going where the MoJ and police appear do not want to go.
Last edited by Prajna on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the link
Notareargunner

Previous

Return to Trusts