Trust Forum Disclaimer - Read Me First !!!

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Trust Forum Disclaimer - Read Me First !!!

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 am

By reading this trust forum you agree to the following:

This thread then is an examination of the buckets of information kicking around .It is not intended to provide any kind of solution. It is just about exploring law ( for the student of) for the expansion of comprehension. While we all endeavour to ensure that the information communicated is correct, no-one warrants the accuracy and completeness of the material. This material changes all of the time without notice. The material may be out of date, or incorrect, or neither, or both, much of what is here is exploritary. The information communicated is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by common sense.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND IN HERE MAY BE INACCURATE, MISLEADING, DANGEROUS, ADDICTIVE.

Some information may create an unreasonable risk for readers who choose to apply or use the information in their own activities or to promote the information for use by third parties. None of the authors, contributors, sponsors, administrators, moderators, or anyone else connected, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked . If this trust forum contains suggestions regarding dangerous, illegal or unethical activities, remember that this is open to the public. The authors may not be qualified to provide you with complete information or to inform you about adequate safety precautions and other measures to prevent injury, or other damage to your person, property or reputation.

No consequential damages can be sought against fmotl.com or it's owners, as it is a voluntary association of individuals formed to create online educational, cultural and informational resources. This information is being given to you gratuitously and there is no agreement or understanding between you and fmotl.com regarding your use or modification of this information.

In short: You are responsible for you own actions and perceptions.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Re: Trust Forum Disclaimer - Read Me First !!!

Postby treeman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Kenny love the disclaimer, if this subject is locked why am i able to post here. By the way mate i will take the mandatory three day consideration period before i will except anybodys terms and conditions. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 pm

treeman wrote:Kenny love the disclaimer, if this subject is locked why am i able to post here. By the way mate i will take the mandatory three day consideration period before i will except anybodys terms and conditions. :peace:

lol...take all the time you need t/m. I think the lock doesn't include mods.

K
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby treeman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:59 pm

the_common_law_reverend_kenny wrote:

K

confirmation people, that even us mods dont know everything. We are ALL on a learning curve, respect K. :peace:

treeman

Postby treeman » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:56 pm

the_common_law_reverend_kenny wrote:

K

So are we going any further forward, cos we are all mods now. :peace:

treeman

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 pm

means its no longer locked to anyone who can log in.. :yes:

Postby emerald city » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:52 am

Hi.C.L.Rev.K.
I assume this was "tongue in cheek". It sounds like the usual "legalese" statement. - Quite off-putting fo anyone just "dipping their toes in the water".

Still perhap I see that different from anyone else. :puzz: :puzz:
emerald city

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:13 am

Don't be put off, just be careful and read everything you can find, just 'cos something's published don't make it true, take it step by step, talk to the people who might have more experience....Peace.

Postby tectonicpete » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 pm

totaly understand the disclamer there is no quick answers. for freedom we must studie.
tectonicpete

Postby Mog » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Am I right in thinking that by not putting a disclaimer on other methods that they come with some sort of guarantee??
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Next

Return to Trusts