Trust's

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Trust's

Postby mark1963 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:59 pm

I have been researching Trust's after some excellent threads on this site and I am very excited. It appears that most contacts, courts etc are in fact Trust's. But are they all?

I do have a couple of questions.

1. If we are in court as Trustee's (we are in fact beneficiaries, but they fooled us) and are always guilty, then why do Judges have discretion. Is it only discretion of the sentence - what about being found not guilty?

2. Are dejure and defacto in any way relevant?

3. What about Jury trials - they cannot be equity courts - can they?
mark1963

Re: Trust's

Postby mark1963 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Okay - does anyone have any ideas about Trust's?
mark1963

Postby Farmerboy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Do a search - there are some threads on the forum that are way down the road.

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby mark1963 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Okay - thank's.
mark1963

Postby mark1963 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm

I have been researching more and there appears to be alot of argument about these trusts.

Some are saying that everything is trust's and others are saying it's all contracts. So, who is right?

My answer is YES.

Statutes, Acts, Statutory Instruments can be taken on head first along the lines of the contract route. After all where did you consent or sign on the dotted line?

Here is the kicker though.

Courts have concurrent methods, legal and equity.

When a court is conducted as equity it appears that the trust route MAY be successful. TBH, no-one has challenged that yet so it is a suck it and see situation at the moment.

It appears there maybe layers to the appearing in court and if you go in with all guns blazing (as has been done with the current Freeman route) then the judge may just ignore you and find you guilty and penalise you.

How can a judge ignore you?

2 ways.

1. He is totally and morally corrupt. - Maybe.

2. He is under a different jurisdiction or set of rules. - Makes sense. And trusts seem to fill this void quite nicely.

As a Freeman (or learning to be) I believe it is incumbent upon us to investigate and research any avenue to freedom.

Please everyone - can we put aside our differences and agree that there may be different routes to our ultimate success?

If we do not - then I think we may be doomed.

I wish you all well. :love: :love: :love:
mark1963

Postby mark1963 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Well the Trust's thread is still locked and I would like to communicate with like-minded others on the matter.

If Trust's is a dead-end then we would know very soon upon challenge in court.

I do know that debtor/creditor is a bit patchy (in court) and I have always felt that something is missing.

Please - let us explore all avenues.

Love to all. :love: :love: :love: :love:
mark1963

Postby Catnap » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 am

I have to confess I dont know anything about Trusts at the moment.

I do know that I sought FMOLT and other similar forums to escape from the thinly disguised censorship, rampant egos and downright shouting down that I see in other places.

It is up to any one individual to do their OWN research, thoroughly, and to have a complete understanding of THEIR position and potential actions/consequences BEFORE doing ANYTHING.

Some think common law is the way to go, others argue that it is Trusts. I dont know who is right but I would rather read reasoned debate on the matter and see people sharing opinions in a respectful way. I know only too well how hard that can be at times, myself having a very hot temper :blush:

Im just very sad to see some of the recent posts on here and for threads to be locked. Surely if you disagree with the common law approach then stay away from those threads and vise versa if you disagree with threads about Trusts then ignore them. People need to make up their OWN minds in their own time and way.

I though we were all here to learn and to escape the system. Surely in that spirit all avenues are worth exploring albeit some may well lead to a dead end?
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Return to Trusts