Vic Beck- Everything is a Trust

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Vic Beck- Everything is a Trust

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

This is difficult for me, I am dipping my toe in a realm not of my understanding. so i will rely on the information and investigation of more enlightened participants. What you learn today,someone else will learn it tomorrow.But i do believe it is relevent. :yes:

My trust is in my heart, an invisible contract. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 pm

who's knows what might happen....

This is what will happen, the whole things a set up, a round up, to convince us further of the power of a foreign system of registration. \it will draw people unwanted attention and may even result in assets being lost. I dont mean to say every trust guru is a party of it, I mean to say ultimately that the process and focus is way off kilt. \there are GAPING holes. Especially for an individual approach, you will be questioned about what you are doing. Infact you offer them the opportunity to question you further.

A public transaction makes it a public trust (in the UK) in the UK jurisdiction it has to be registered or private.

In the UK trust have long been noted as a means to fraud http://www.jstor.org/pss/4508812 , that is why now you have to register a public trust here. (all very convenient)

If it is in private THERE ARE NO public records. But that's over here. UK.

this from the IRS in the US, they are ready and duly prepared for the new wave, of course they are, they helped create it!!

Common Uses of Fraudulent Trusts

Fraudulent trusts often hide the true ownership of assets and income or disguise the substance of transactions. The following arrangements have been used to promote fraudulent trust schemes:

The Fraudulent Business (or Unincorporated Business) Trust
The owner of a business transfers the business to a trust. The business trust then makes payments to "unit holders" which are characterized as deductible business expenses or deductible distributions that purport to reduce the taxable income of the business trust to the point where little or no tax is due. Also, the promoter claims the arrangement reduces or eliminates the owner’s self-employment taxes on the theory that the owner is receiving reduced or no income from the operation of the business.

The Fraudulent Equipment or Service Trust
The equipment trust is formed to hold equipment that is rented or leased to the business trust, often for inflated rates. The business trust then reduces its income by claiming deductions for payments to the equipment trust.

The Fraudulent Family Residence Trust
The owner of the family residence transfers the residence, including furnishings, to a trust. The trust claims to be a rental business and rents the residence to the owner, who is the caretaker of the property. The trust may attempt to deduct depreciation and the expenses of maintaining and operating the residence.

The Fraudulent Charitable Trust
The owner transfers assets or income to a trust claiming to be a charitable organization. The trust or payments made by the owner to the "charitable organization" pay for personal, educational, or recreational expenses. The payments are then claimed as "charitable" deductions.

The Fraudulent Final Trust
Often established in a foreign country that will impose little or no tax on the trusts, the final trust contains multiple arrangements allowing the money to flow through several trusts until the cash is ultimately distributed or made available to the original owner, purportedly tax free.

Promised Benefits of a Fraudulent Trust may Include:

The reduction or elimination of income subject to tax
Deductions for personal expenses paid by the trust
Depreciation deductions of an owner’s personal residence and furnishings
The reduction or elimination of self-employment taxes
The reduction or elimination of gift and estate taxes

ref: http://www.irs.gov/compliance/enforcement/article/0,,id=112235,00.html
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 pm

treeman wrote: so i will rely on the information and investigation of more enlightened participants. :peace:

The more YOU learn, The more we will understand and be in a position of the power of understanding. Thanks kenny, YOU know its a hard road. :yes: :peace:

treeman

Postby Highspirit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Very interesting Kenny but unfortunately off the mark IMO.

The only way of course that you may not be off the mark is if we do have totally corrupt Judges which may well be the case.

However, when one realises that the Trust is Expressed in the private from the realman then this is where the power is. We are not talking public trusts here. In addition, the Settlor of a Trust can quote his own Law form, even pre 1066 if he wanted to avoid Statutes. Im sorry Kenny but I think you are confusing Public Trust and Statutory Private Trusts which is not what is being referred to. I am talking about 'Private Trusts to the realman' not Statutory Private Trusts, there is enormous difference.

Like I say, the only way it can fall down is if the Judges are entirely corrupt.

I must also point out to the comment you make about 'Trust Guru's'. Kenny, there are none, there are no Guru's for Trusts out there, not even Christian Walters is a 'Guru'. As far as I know, Christian is the only one out there teaching Trusts for remedy but is very clear about the fact that this technology is in its infancy. Compare it to d/c which has been around for 20-30yrs and see the amount of 'guru's' there are there. No, Trusts is what has enslaved us buddy and the only way we can be stopped to use them (at the start) is by corrupt Judges.

Remember also, we have the power to terminate Trusts and reform our own as well as Express the Trust and write our own law form.

Peace

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Respect hs, The road just got wider, but i am definetly on it. Everybody KEEP paving,so we have something to walk upon. :yes: :peace:

treeman

Postby Highspirit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi Treeman, you follow what you feel is right for you my friend. There is no doubt we have been enslaved by Implied Trusts so the only answer must lay within Trust remedy. The only way that remedy can be blocked is by corrupt Judges who will soon be seen for what they are.

Peace

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Highspirit wrote: The only way that remedy can be blocked is by corrupt Judges who will soon be seen for what they are.

Peace

I wish you my best and await the day. :yes: :peace:

:shake:

treeman

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Very interesting Kenny but unfortunately off the mark IMO.

The only way of course that you may not be off the mark is if we do have totally corrupt Judges which may well be the case.

Good post.HS.

Belive me, if I am off the mark, i am happy to admit it, if you are off the mark I hope you would admit it.

If your remedy relies on whether judges are currupt or not then certainly we have moved no where at all,

- esentially anything that puts us back in front of a judge is off the mark, mainly becase to talk to the judge we must forgo the question of status and also the question of jurisdiction prior to getting in to content of the issue.

- we agree that trusts are all around us ( we agree there)

- how can you be private and public at the same time, how do you propose to deal with that issue, once you make public transactions your trust is in the public, if you have info to counter this please elaborate, let's pick the bones off of this thing, here in fmotl.

as always I welcome your input, which is of a high standard and benefits us all.
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby Farmer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Is it possible to have a trust within a trust?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:30 pm

good question. Yes it is possible to have a trust within a trust.

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts