Vic Beck- Everything is a Trust

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Vic Beck- Everything is a Trust

Postby Highspirit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:54 am

Vic Beck believes he now has the final answer. Birth Certificates, Strawman name, con-tracts etc. Vic has a large following with his popular information about freedom and if you haven't come across his information before then google him or find his previous presentations on You Tube.

Vic has found the final piece to the jigsaw and what he claims to be the final solution.

Guess what, IT'S TRUSTS

Listen to his latest audio here;

By all means you can continue to believe everything is con-tracts if you want but at least be open minded to the fact that it might not be about debtor/creditor after all. Of course if everything is Trusts (as I believe) then your weapons and tools of commerce under debtor/creditor are defunct.

http://download3.freeconferencepro.com/rec/1270610326-20100409022455-41010.mp3

InJoy

HS :)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Re: Vic Beck- Everything is a Trust

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 am

Interesting stuff HS

I still don't understand the reluctance in the "Truat community" to state what things are....

For example, Vic explains that we (as settlor/beneficiary) go to buy a car and the name of the Trust appears on the registration document (the name of the Trust is the Birth Certificate) but he doesn't explain the mechanism for the Trustee to purchase the car on behalf of the Trust for the beneficial use.

He alludes to the Trustee setting up a bank account, which would enable the settlor/beneficiary to purchase items for the Trust but we're left hanging there.....

He kind of gets to a point where I think he is saying its the Government but he stops short of saying that.

Is there any clarity on this please.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Highspirit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 am

Hi there HR, I can only say that after the study I have done that it all makes complete sense and the way forward is clear to me and I have processess now being done. There are no footprints to follow so it is all Pioneering stuff and mistakes may be made, but, having said that it does seem to be a whole lot simpler than d/c.

I can see everything is a Trust, if one cannot accept everything is a Trust then one must keep to the d/c route and continue in thier beliefs.

If you study the audios and transcripts which you have by Christian Walters, read the books and listen to Vic again then the path will become clear. It is a learning experience, it is no good for me or anyone to provide what we believe may be the answer by spoon-feeding techniques or templates.

I am providing the same information I have learnt from and if you cannot see that everything is a Trust then you must follow your own path that you are happy with. To me, the truth is in Trusts and I see many others waking up to this every day.

Peace

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Farmer » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:21 am

huntingross wrote:He alludes to the Trustee setting up a bank account, which would enable the settlor/beneficiary to purchase items for the Trust but we're left hanging there......

I believe he said that he cannot be certain at the moment and is in the process of doing something that may give the answer.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 am

some points here:

1. Yes I can see that everything may be a trust.

2. However, trust are man made and not god made. They are still an artificial creation used to control; so I don't see why I need them.

3. What happens when I buy a car with an alias?

4. I'm foreign to the UK, how do they control the trust that controls me? IMF maybe?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Highspirit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:39 am

Hi Farmer, although Trusts are man-made they are the closest law form to Natural Law as you can probably get. Trusts have 3 titles within them, Settlor, Beneficiary and Trustee. If you look at the larger picture you may see that the Creator is the Settlor and we as Man/Woman have been entrusted (Trustees) of the planet. The title of Beneficiary also being with the Creator. You also have what is referred to as the 'Holy Trinity' which itself can be viewed as Trust, so overall Farmer I disagree, it is not a system of control, it is a lawful system of fairness. Trust law is decided in a court of Equity which is vastly different to a court of Admiralty.

Wherever you come from it will be a Corporation, whether it's the UK or wherever and most Corporations are controlled by the IMF who also issue Social Security numbers.

And of course you must always remember, YOU ARE THE SETTLOR AND HOLD ALL THE POWER AND CONTROL, YOU ARE THE CONTROLLER IN THE TRUST!!! But first you must realise that you are the Settlor by waking up and growing up.

Dont look upon the Trust as a tool of control because it isnt, it's where your power is, your sovereignty and if you don't want it then the UK or wherever Corportion will be happy to continue issuing you with rights, entitlements and priviliges which of course they can take away when youv'e been naughty.

Also, in the Trust you don't 'buy' anything, you can't 'buy' anything anyway as there is no money.

Either recognise the Trust and recognise your sovereignty or continue being a Citizen of the Corporation.

Peace

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Farmer » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Highspirit, don't get me wrong, I understand what you are saying. However, I look at things like this. I was born, I was free, and now I am controlled without my permission. Assuming you are right about this, a child is taught by its parents; I have never been taught about this from anyone before. So it has been created to control me, and I have been kept in the dark about it. With this in mind, it has also been created to benefit someone else, it just happens that I can turn this around, and so far this looks very interesting.

Money does exist. Words are not created for things that do not exist. Money is not currency; it is whatever is used as an exchange of value. So the items being bartered are money. Gold and silver coins are money and are used in a more complicated system of barter that in fact simplifies the process. So maybe the way you should say it is to say that currently money is not used.

The point about buying a car with an alias was that in the recording he stated that when you buy a car and use your name, it will end up being part of the trust. So how can it be if you use an alias?

Highspirit wrote:Dont look upon the Trust as a tool of control because it isnt, it's where your power is, your sovereignty and if you don't want it then the UK or wherever Corportion will be happy to continue issuing you with rights, entitlements and priviliges which of course they can take away when youv'e been naughty.

Right, so who gave them the power to create the trust in my name and do this? I didn't. From what I see, we are all better of without them because THEY will change the rules of the game whenever they want, just like they do with everything else they created.

So for the moment I will go with the flow and learn more about this as it is an answer and possible solution. Another way of looking at it is to say that a trust is the safety of the rights of a group, and protected by the group. Whereas, as an individual, I would need my own team of hit men to enforce my rights as I see them. Because at the end of the day no one has any rights except those they can protect with force.
Farmer

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Farmer - Another way of looking at it is to say that a trust is the safety of the rights of a group

that's it right there.

Understand as quickly as you possibly can that trust has nothing to do with money. That is the most acute aspect to come to terms with. Yes 'fiat' Trust's have been used to create a web around us, how easily it is to get convinced the way out is to use the trusts in the same way it has been used against us.

'Give the natives our rifles, then the battle will be even' - but will the natives ever learn to control the rifle like them? These fiat trusts have been around for hundreds of years now, common sense must tell you that their realm is theirs.

Our realm common law and any protection it affords us, common law does not recognise equity..default then. If its not within common law it must be a red herring. .... it's like the system saying, please don't go this equity matrix can work for you honest..it can settle your debts, you too can get yours..

the point is i gather ...do we trust each other enough to do something about it together? If we can, and do... then we have something that money can not buy. Hence: trust has nothing to do with debt notes/fiat currency/bills and all that, it can't do otherwise you are on foreign ground, literally - it is as above

....A (original/real) trust is the safety of the rights of a group.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm

CESTUI QUE TRUST This is the person for whose benefit a trust is created. A cestui que trust is the owner of an equitable interest as opposed to the trustee, who is usually the owner of the legal estate. The cestui que trust is the beneficiary under the trust, i.e. the person who gets the money produced by the trust.

How do I benefit. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Highspirit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi Treeman, Cestui Que Trust, yes meaning Beneficiary. Cestui Que Use etc.

Have you expressed the Trust? Have you expressed any Trust?

If you don't express and prove the Trust then you will remain a Debtor/Creditor and whichever way you look at that you will always be the Implied Trustee.

You want to Benefit? Then learn about Trusts. Express and prove a Trust and who knows what might happen.

Peace

Know Thyself
Highspirit

Next

Return to Trusts