Getting to the bottom of the Trusts

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Getting to the bottom of the Trusts

Postby nameless » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 pm

huntingross wrote:
nameless wrote:My suggestion to remedy this is to include these facts as our truth and make them part of our affidavit to Mr Fabian Brown. Thereby, we have expressed the Trust, and, thinking aloud, can we make these facts of truth part of our lien process in order to enforce these truths?

Hi nameless

Is this a process you are going to pursue and will you be posting the documents of this process.....suitably redacted so as not to jeopardise the TRUST (if private)

I have said before in numerous places, I am finding it difficult to engage with the trust process for lack of practical and applicable examples.

Hi huntingross

Yes, but it is the mortgage trust I want to concentrate on first.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby huntingross » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi nameless

Good one to start with, although opinion seems divided if it is a Trust......I await to see the documents to help us get to terms with the knowledge you and others appear to be developing.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Angel Embraces » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Helloooo

I have a few q's about the Annuity form if anyone could help would be very grateful :puzz:

*It asks you to write in block capitals..do we? as that is used for the legal entity
*The account number is your NI number correct?
*What do we put in the 'division _____________of the high court' '_____________District Registry' part?
*Full account title: Is that your full birth name in legal fiction or ..of the family?
*Do you use 'of the family' when filling in the part where you are to put your name & address?
*The 'either/or' parts really throw me...lol

I really want to make sure I'm doing things right first time as its not something you can afford to get wrong..you know they will look for an excuse or flaw to say it doesnt stand!

:peace:
Family traits are not written in stone -- who you are is not predetermined, you are a work in process. You can make all the changes you want to make, you just have to start -- and then keep going...~
Angel Embraces

Postby ljtherock » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm

I would like to point out that from what research I have done concerning this trust it appears that whatever has to be done has to be done through the Chancery Court, which is a dept of the High Court in London.

The Chancey Court apparently deal with all matters concerning trusts and that includes redemption.

I appears at this point that it may require men/women wishing to gain control of their trusts having to make an appearance before the court with witnesses/evidence to support the claim that they are the man/woman to whom the trust belongs in order to claim ownership.

I am going to keep researchng and if I find anything of relevance, then I will inform you here.
ljtherock

Postby Lozzie666 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Please do ljtherock, I'm looking into this as well. I am on benefits at the moment and have discovered that the money they pay you is your own money and this is where it comes from! I would like to directly access this if this is the case as they have no right to restrict you from it in the first place.
Is this form all we need or do you have to do a NOUICOR as well?
I am new to all this and a little confused too!
Lozzie666

Postby ljtherock » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 pm

I personally dont believe the form stated on this thread is relevant to the trust/bond etc we are searching for but thats just my opinion.

I am still researching about the trust and the Chancery that i stated in last post, although there does not appear to be anything that points toward a trust.
I know that "Cestui Que Act" is often referred to but I have read it several times and researched the history of it and still am but I fail to see how like some say that it states every person has a trust which they have to claim within 7 years of birth?

By all accounts it only appears to have been put into place in 1666 because of soldiers etc going accross the seas to fight, although people did start to use it to evade paying any taxes/levies to the state and it was mainly in consideration to land and property as opposed to money.

I am also looking into the Government life Annuities that get paid out 4 times a year and are paid out of the National loan fund with recourse to the consolidated revenue fund because as you will know just from what i have stated that it appears to be very similar to the so called trust or bond information. I wil say at this point about the annuities that it does concern pensions also but it does not actually state that in the act itself. The act itself doesnt appear to specify anything in particular but it does go on about "person", "persons" and "any persons" which is very vague and could be construed as meaning all people.

However, strangely enough it does state the words nominee and nominees, which if it were on about pensions and people having purchased annuities then they would not be referred to as nominees. The word nominee is obviously someone who has been put forward by someone else and if you think about it, if the government has put the person forward to recieve a annuity then that could well relate to what we have been led to believe in concern of our bond etc.

I have read through quite a few of the Acts (tedious, yawn, yawn) and as yet this "Government Annuities Act" at this point seems the most promising.

What I would really like to know is who started spreading the info about a trust/bond in first place, somebody somewhere must have put the spark to the tinder to light this fire?
Also, how did they initially get their info and how reliable was or is it?

If it was from a reliable source, then how come the source did not and has not given any more info to help us track it down?

What would be very iritating is, if it were a wild goose chase and was just all disinformation to serve another purpose suitable to their needs...
ljtherock

Postby kenb » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:20 am

Hi guys and gals,

Is this thing a trap, meaning, when they get you into the chancery court with witnesses to confirm who you are, surely you are then giving "physical" evidence that you are in fact connected to the strawman that we are all trying so hard to shake off? :puzz:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby kenb » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Another point, the 1666 date is when the fire of London happened, and my understanding is that this was a smokescreen for the parliament to bring in this declaration of death at seven years old, as they effectively declared everyone dead from the fire, but surely this only applied to the city of london? Anyone have any more on this?, I'm at a dead end on this one.
kenb

Postby huntingross » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm not convinced by the Cestui Que Vie Act and the coincidence of timing.....the Act has a very specific remit.....search for the threads on the forum....or read the Act....it is very short and to the point.

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3514&p=38117&hilit=cestui+que+act#p38117
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kenb » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks HR, will do that and try and get my head round it. :yes:
kenb

Previous

Return to Trusts